Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Jods, sorry about AF and the false digi. :hugs:

Cupcake, I had a cold for about a week before my BFP. I didn't think much of it but then found that a lot of ladies catch colds right around implantation time. FX for you!

That's great you've booked an appointment Greenleaf!

Kismet - try to relax this month. I conceived around the time of my first Acu appointment!

Cupcake - fingers crossed this is your month!

Gobolino - did you test again?

Hope everyone is well!

I won't complain I don't think Kismet. I didn't complain to hospital about hsg being carried out without a pregnancy test and that was worse so I won't complain about a false positive! Just hoping its the real thing next month!!

Stupid test. Sorry, Jods!!

Greanleaf, great news about the appt.

Kismet, I was one that got lucky the month we started fertility testing. I hope you do too! If not, you have a great shot with IUi.

Cupcake, is Penny sleeping through the night yet? :)

Gobolino, I hope it was too late in the day or too early for a positive. Fx.

I've stopped spotting. I have a scan tomorrow, which is great because I've been freaking out because I don't have any symptoms.

I'm glad you're not taking it badly Jodspods.....good for you!!!

BFN this morning.....so still waiting for the witch!

Good luck with your scan today, sbmack! It's going to be great.

Good luck with your scan Sbmack!

I've just been for my 4 weekly coffee date with dh! Had to get out of the office. A colleague just told me she's just found out she's pregnant and although I'm happy for her it's hard all the same.

First day clomid today and scan booked for day 10 (next Friday). Strange being told you can't bd until after the scan!

Thanks, girls! I was mistaken...no scan today, but I did get the hear the heartbeat on the doppler so I'm feeling much better.

Good luck with the Clomid, Jods!! I hope you don't get any funny side-effects.

My spotting started today 9dpo.

That's great you got to hear the heartbeat sbmack!

That's great you heard the heartbeat Sbmack!!! What a lovely thing to hear im sure!!!

Cupcake sorry to hear the spotting has started!

Hope everyone has nice plans for the long weekend! I'm off to cheer myself up with some highlights while I still can! :)

jods- sorry abt the stupid test :hugs: glad u r takin it well & hope clomid does sum magic ! ssbd !

cup- sorry abt the spotting :hugs: have my fx 4r u !

gobo- sorry abt the bfn :hugs: howzz the spotting ?

sb- great that u got to listen to the hb !

chlo- thats such cute new pic !

v dont have a long weekend but to everyone who does, have a great one, ladies !

How great to hear heartbeats, Sbmack!!!!! Congrats!

Jods.....I can totally relate, it's tough when someone around you gets pregnant just by clicking their fingers. :wacko:

Sorry about spotting Cupcake. Has it started later this month?

I had a visit from AF this morning. :cry: I was so sure this month....oh well.

Happy Easter ladies! Have a good weekend!

Morning all!!!

Just dropping in to say I'm going to take a wee break from here this month while I see how things go. Just want to keep my mind clear and I'm driving myself mad with others stories about clomid!

Will pop back in a few weeks!

Take care all!! X

Morning all!!!

Just dropping in to say I'm going to take a wee break from here this month while I see how things go. Just want to keep my mind clear and I'm driving myself mad with others stories about clomid!

Will pop back in a few weeks!

Take care all!! X

Have a good month!!

Hello ladies! Yum, Mrs P, Jellycat, Chloe - glad to 'find you' all here!
Mrs P and Chloe - congrats on your GORGEOUS new arrivals!!
Yum - how are you doing hon?
I wanted to check in to say, that for the first time in 2.5 years, I am (currently) pregnant! Only found out last Wednesday, confirmed by HCG blood test on Thursday. Tested again this morning to make sure. Obviously, insanely early days but it's certainly further than we've ever got before.
It was my third FET using the last two embryos from the nine we got when I had my fresh IVF in April 2012. I don't know why this one worked - the embies were the lowest graded of the lot and only survived with 60% and 80% of their cells intact. THe 80% one was on the bottom of the pile bless it, and it looks like that has been the lucky one! Otherwise I had daily Clexane injections and an IVIG drip to support this FET. But I really thought it hadn't worked and got the shock of my life when I saw those two pink lines.
Anyway, just hoping and praying that this works out and wanted to share with you as you and other ladies on this thread were always so supportive x

Jodspods - have a good month and good luck with the clomid

Mrshy - massive congrats on your bfp!

My spotting did start a day later than in previous month but it got quite heavy quite quickly. Expecting af tomorrow

Mrshy - congratulations!! So happy for you! Glad you came back to share the news. I remember waiting for those first two beta results, most nerve wracking days of my life. Has it sunken in fully?? You should join us in the parenting thread mrsp set up.

Congrats, mrshy! Was wondering what u have been up to! Yes, as daydream said, come join us in the spotters parenting thread! H&H 9 months to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->