Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

MrsHY!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :headspin: I'm so so happy for you!! I've got everything crossed the little embie sticks. Huge congrats & so pleased you came back x

And yes once you feel ready please come over to the other thread x

Wow congrats Mrshy!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!!! You must be over the moon!!! H&H 9 months!!!

hi mrshy- so gud to c u & biggg congrats :happydance: :happydance:
so happy 4r u !
everythin crossed 4r a sticky bean !
i'm gud, thanks 4r askin !

cup & green - sorry the witch showed its ugly face :hugs::hugs:

DH phoned for his SA results and was told he needs to see a doctor so can't be good......

Cupcake - hope all turns out well. Could just be minor, or fixed with vitamins.

cupcake- sorry abt the results..hope its just minor ! fx !

kismet-hope the witch stays away hun ! fx 4r u !

ladies,
i have some thing to share with u ! i'm pregers ! 14 weeks now !

i have an autoimmune condition where my platelets r low & doc told me i have more chances of mc in first tri if my numbers get low..luckily my numbers r just lurkin on the lower end of normal...they might go low in 3rd tri & may have to get on steriods, transfusions or they can just stay up & all goes normal..i'm hoping 4r the later :)

this is the reason why i havent told u till now..i apologize & hope u understand..
i wanted to share with u first..going to tell my parents tonite..

had a doppler today & heard hb & all is gud !

coming to the natural quest- i dint spot the month of bfp ,see sum yellow cm now& then & very light beige cm after pap !

Oh wow Yum! Great news, congratulations!!

Cupcake- I hope the SA fix, if necessary, turns out to be simple.

I had my HSG today & it looked normal. It was a breeze & took maybe 5 minutes. I was so nervous about seeing a male doctor (radiologist) but it didn't end up being a big deal.

Oh wow YUM!!!! That's such great news!!!!!! So happy for u!!!!!!:happydance:

Cupcake, don't worry too much, could be minor, and if so, there are ways round it! :flower:

Hope the witch stays well away from you Kismet

AliceH....glad the HSG was easy, fx now for an HSG baby!!! My first month didn't happen, so now hoping for this month! Funny...we started for #1 in 08/2012 too!!! Hoping for good news before the year's up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->