Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Yum: Congratulations! That's fantastic news!!! :hugs: h&h 9 months! :dance: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo:

Alices: Thanks for sharing about your HSG. I have to do that in two weeks. I'm so very much not looking forward to it! :argh:

I had mine last month......it was so quick I was amazed!!! No pain at all. I took an ibuprofein before going in. I had cramps an spotting two days after, nothing serious! Put on a pad for when you leave, as....the dye comes out when you least expect it!!!:blush:

Congrats, Yum!

Glad the HSG's are going smoothly ladies.

Cupcake, I hope everything is ok with DH's count. Maybe some places like to give all results in person.

Yay Yum! You had been on this thread far too long, i'm so pleased you have your long awaited bump on the way :) congratulations :)

thankyou all 4r the wishes ladies :flower:

cup- sorry abt my last post..i misread ur post #-o
yes, at times they dont give certain results on the phone..hopefully its just that & nothing else ! wen is the followup appnmt ?

alice- glad to know that ur hsg went well !

Yum that's FANTASTIC news!! :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: about bloody time lol! :winkwink: As per nell's comment you've been on the thread far too long! Sorry to hear about your condition Hun. Did you just get the BFP by yourself? No intervention? You need to come over to the other thread Hun, link on first page x

Cupcake fxd dh results aren't too bad & hopefully something that can be improved with vits :hugs: x

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd drop by and oh my so much to catch up on!!

Congrats Yum and MrsHY! So happy to hear you got your bfps! Hope we're not far behind!

Cupcake, I'm sure it's just procedure to chat through SA results! Hope everything it good with them!

Afm I am cd12 and completed my first round of clomid. Day 10 tracking scan showed 22mm follicle on left side but nothing on right. Nurse expected me to o over weekend but I'm still showing high and no peak yet?! Hoping tomorrow or Tuesday! Have to get bloods 7dpo.

Clomid turned me into a mad woman! I wasn't very pleasant to live with.

After colleague telling me she was just pregnant my best friend announced on Monday she's 13 wks! I had a feeling back in feb she was hiding it from me and I was right! I was so upset as she wasn't planning and it was a shock for them but I am happy for them, just unhappy for me!

I am hoping the clomid does the trick for us if not this month then the next. Nurse said they would know more after bloods if I'm to need anything else to go alongside the clomid.

She also said something about my spotting - she thinks my hormones gradually fall rather than just drop and AF arrives! She hopes clomid will help this!

Hope everyone is well and sorry for the long post :)

Hopefully the clomid will do the job for you jodspods. Will be interesting to see if it helps your spotting too. It's rubbish when other people announce pregnancies isn't it. Thankfully none of my close friends or family are pregnant right now but I dread the next announcement!

Our doctors tend to have a procedure that you phone for results and if they are fine they just tell you they are fine so you don't have to see the doctor. It's horrible because we have been left for several days knowing there may be a problem but not knowing what or how bad! Appointment on Tuesday....

Yum, congrats!!!! So happy for you!! How have you been feeling? H&h 6 more months to u :)

Hi ladies,

How lovely to see some good news on this board. Congratulations Yum and Mrs HSY. Cupcake, I hope your DP's results aren't too bad, and Jods, I hope you get good results from the Clomid. I've heard really good things about it. I have my fingers crossed for you.

The last few months, even with Cyclogest I have been spotting really early. Then this last month just gone I didn't have any all of a sudden and I was secretly hoping I was PG, but then on CD 25 the spotting reared its ugly head yet gain. I have 2 months of cyclogest left and have decided to double up and use 2 months worth in one month (by taking 2 a day instead of one) and see if that makes any difference. I have my review appointment early May so at least then I will be in a position to tell the consultant if the progesterone has made a difference or not. So far it hasn't and I don't understand why.

I have some good news though. I found out that one of my friends has pre AF spotting and she told me recently that she is PG. In her case she still got spotting the month of her BFP but so far so good and she is doing well so there is hope.

I have an HSG in a few weeks time and then a review at the fertility clinic after that. I will be on CD17 when I have the HSG so can't ttc this month so will enjoy the rest I get!

Good luck everyone x

Ok panic over. DH's doctor is new and she just likes to see everyone to go through the results! All is fine, it's a long report and I can't work out all the figures but count is 260 million!

Ok panic over. DH's doctor is new and she just likes to see everyone to go through the results! All is fine, it's a long report and I can't work out all the figures but count is 260 million!

Yay Cupcake!!!!! Great news!!!! So what's the next step for you?

Have to book an appointment with my doctor and see what she says. I guess it will either be a referral to the hospital or being asked to try a bit longer which I don't mind as we did spend several months not timing it right etc.

I'm not using my cbfm at all this month. Trying to chill about it all!

Yay, cupcake. Great news!!!! You're BFP is around the corner.

thanks ladies,
mrsp- will join u 4r sure ! i keep chekin tp (atleast twice daily) even now..guess once a spotter,that always keeps lurking in the head !

chloe- i'm feelin ok..had bad nausea for few days but the sea bands helped me to great extent & then had very little nausea 4r 10 days..the seabands,bcom previts helped me a lot..

cup- yay, great news abt ur results..fx !

fx for all the ladies in the tww !

Flippin 'eck Yum, that's awesome news!!!! Congratulations!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"