Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hi how are you all?

I got my day 21 results today and they were 71.9 :) however I have started spotting :-( at least I know I've ovulated!

What cd are you on jodspods? Is the spotting the same as other months?

I'm on cd18 and as we know DH had a good SA result we are bding every day from yesterday (if we have the energy! Lol) don't often do more than every other day so thinking trying something new would be good!

Has the spotting started on the same day as usual Jods?

Good luck cupcake!

I spotted a tiny bit after bd'd the other day, CD19 ( maybe 7dpo), at the next night a lot of red glob with clots when wiping. (CD20). After a lot of research this morning, come to the conclusion that (of course) not IB, (I'm NOT symptom spotting this month), anyway, I think it could be cervicitis again. :-( This is never ending.

I'm cd23 today and the spotting was pretty much right around the same time as always 7/8dpo....just going to have to hang in there and see what happens!

Good luck Gobolino and Cupcake! Trying not to SS is so hard! I hope we all get our bfps soon!!!

I spotted as normal the cycle of my BFP, as have many others. There is still hope! I did notice my spotting was pink/red a few times the cycle of my BFP, before and after I found out I was pregnant, where before I think it had only been brown, but of course that just scared me rather than giving me hope! Very good to know for sure you O'd, jodspods.

cupcake - good for you guys for BDing every day! That's impressive.

I'm day 24 today and did a frer...can see something but don't know what to think! Off for a week in the sun but covering all bases taking pads, clomid and tests!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 22
Wow, Jods...I see a faint line too!! What DPO are you? Mine was very faint at 10 dpo. FX!!!!

I'm cd24 and had my first peak cd13 so could be about 10dpo.
It looked better in a different photo and obviously it looks better in the flesh. Came up straight away not after leaving it for a while too!

Can you remember how long you left it between the test on 10dpo and your next one? I fly out on hols tomorrow so thinking another few days if I can wait!!

Oh Jods! Could that veeery faint line mean something?????? Fingers crossed for you!!!!

What made you test?????

Sounds very promising, jods! I'm terrible at seeing the lines, but if you can see it in person, a line is a line. I didn't test until 12dpo and it was pretty dark by then, but of course every test and every pregnancy is different. Try again in 2 or 3 days! At least you'll have a vacation to distract you.

Gobolino - since I got good progesterone results and its my first round of clomid I'm dying to test! Also spotting hasn't been too bad!....we shall see!

I didn't really see a line when I first tested...it was so early in the morning. Then I dreamt there was a line and woke up and took it out of the trash and there it was...very faint. I'm not too sure, but I probably tested the very next day. AAHHH...so happy for you. Sounds like it could be your time!

I'm rubbish at seeing lines but fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated!

My plan of bd every day has failed! DH was too tired last night! Lol. So we did a few times before cd15 then cd15, cd17, cd18 and will do cd20, cd21 and maybe a few after. Peaks last couple of months have been cd20 and cd21(not using the monitor this month) and I have a little o pain this afternoon

jods- i'm terrible at seeing things but everything crossed for u..if it came up immediately, it sounds very promising ! if u cant wait, test with FMU..for me FMU made a lot of diff ! i saw little pink the day after v bd ( month of bfp) !i'm not sure wen i o'd but i tested on day12 after a + opk !

cup- hope u caught the eggy hun ! fx !

Ladies,

I did a clearblue this morning and hope this picture works here.....there is a line!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Jods! That is definitely positive. Blue dyes are infamous for evaps but that line is thick and with color.

Thanks ladies! It should have been our due date yesterday so its definitely bittersweet!

Jods!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!! Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing start to the hols!!!! Don't dwell on last due date........I'm SO happy for you!!!!!!

Jods!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!! Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing start to the hols!!!! Don't dwell on last due date........I'm SO happy for you!!!!!!

Thanks Gobolino! I'm spreading some positive baby vibes to you and the other girls!

I guess clomid did the trick for me!! Will still be taking tests away til they get really dark!! I've been told I get a scan at 7 wks so only 3 and a bit weeks to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->