Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Looks like my spotting has started, though need to check cervix when I get home to examine it, devastated :cry:. I know it doesn't mean I'm out but its looking that way x

Im sorry- I've been following you on this thread and am always hopeful that it will happen for you! I still am, and I totally know how it feels to be devastated when the spotting starts. Its the worst. Hang in there, you are not out yet!!

Aw thank you ladies :hugs:. Very sweet. I knew I'd get my hopes up on the clomid being a miracle cure! :growlmad:. So im home from work & just checked CP. When I wiped there was a little bit orangey brown cm, but actually NONE on my cervix so perhaps its stopped :shrug:. My FS didn't seem concerned with the spotting so I need to relax, but i know I ain't falling for the old IB trick! :haha:

Butterfly, yes I think its rare but people can have heavier IB & some people continue to have AF's even though theyre preggo, so its worth a test, especially if you are a spotter. I've tested a few times during AF 'just incase' lol.

X

Hello everyone,
Congratulations Becs on your :bfp: and wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx
Sorry MrsPTTC that you have some spotting but don't count yourself out yet - its hard I know. BTW your temps look fantastic. Good luck and I wish you all the best for this month xxx
I have had spotting since 5DPO which is pretty crap. The nurse at the fertility clinic says that the cauterisation hasn't worked completely so I will need to go back. Oh well, might try the moonstone bracelet next time xxx

Thanks very much happyshopper :flower:. Moonstone is worth a go, I've managed to get this far in the cycle by wearing it every day, though possibly coincidence...It's supposed to make your AF's a bit better too, I have to admit my period was a bit lighter last month & less cramping. If you look on my profile & there's a moonstone thread if you're interested. Sorry your spotting is worse this month, but just think if the next cauterisation works you might be spot free!! And at least its an answer for you.

So I had the urge to POAS before...so I did, :bfn: obviously! :dohh: Only 9 or 10 dpo so too early anyway, though I'm not feeling it since the spotting started :nope: but you never know! What annoys me is when 'normal' women have spotting its usually IB! :growlmad:

x x

The cat is lying across my tummy, do you think its a sign??? :rofl:

Mrs P keep testing!mine was neg 10dpo morning, neg again 11dpo morning and pos in afternoon so bought a proper test and worked sraight away.

It could still happen! I stopped temping wen I got positive but my highest was 36.9 so ur temp is good!
Xxx

Hi ladies, I know I haven't been very active in posting here, but have been following avidly! Just wanted to let you know that I am now at CD25 of the first time that I am taking a b-complex vitamin, and so far, no sign of spotting. This has been the day on two previous cycles that it has started, so I will keep you posted...
Haven't tried moonstones yet, though one of my favorite necklaces has them...perhaps I will keep it on this week just in case... Good luck to all!

MrsPTTC: Sorry to hear about your spotting! It's always so discouraging to see that. Though like everyone else said, you're not out yet! I'm rooting for you! I hope your first cycle on clomid is the one that does it.

AFM: After I posted last night I took another OPK test just because I had a feeling with how dark the previous one was that it might be positive, and it was! Love that little smiley face. This morning though, my temp had already started to rise? I was expecting a dip today. We'll just have to see what my temp does in the next couple of days. We've been BDing every other day and did so last night, so I think we're covered. Just found it weird that it seemed I got a pos OPK at night before bed and then ovulated that same day?

Thanks ladies.

bec, sorry I'd you've said but have you still had spotting this month? I know Islandgrl has.

Daydream, this cycle I had negative opk on the Friday, then positive on the sat afternoon, then had ovulated by 8am the next day when I'd had my scan. FF gave me cross hairs the sunday but I know ovulation most likely occurred on the sat night or early hours sun morning. How big was your temp rise? If you look at my chart I had a slight rise but cos it wasn't high, that's been selected as the day of ovulation.

Big temp drop today girls & spotting is back, usual pre AF brown cm so I think AF will turn up on Friday. I hope not tomorrow or my LP will be a bit short x

Don't give up hope yet MrsPTTC - your temp is still well above that coverline!
I know how you feel though - I had such a good feeling in my first Clomid cycle and was gutted when it didn't result in a BFP. The following cycle was actually OK, but my third was really difficult - to me it almost meant the end as most women get a BFP in their first three months of Clomid treatment apparently.
That said, loads of women do get BFPs with further treatment so I hope I'm among them! :) x

Thanks Mrshy :hugs: from what I've seen in BFP posts the majority seem to happen in 4-6 months. My FS gave me the stats, 80% will get a BFP in a year. Another year is a bloody long time lol, but 80% is very high. I've got to go back in 6 months if no BFP & am guessing iui might be the next step. The spotting is really just tinted cm, got a few cramps, but we'll see. I think cos I was told I had beautiful lining too I was so hopeful for cycle 1. But now spotting is here I'm feeling a bit better, it was just the initial gut wrench groan that I'm sure everyone else has when they first see it. I've got my fingers crossed for you Mrshy! :dust: x

Insert gut wrenching groan here; spotting this morning on wiping. Dark brown at CD26. Sigh.

Aw sorry hun :hugs:. How many dpo are you? I feel really miserable tonight, sooo tired as I haven't slept properly since last thursday, feel stressed & emotional :cry: x

Grazie MrsPTTC, I'm either 11 or 12 dpo. We need to find a way to relax! Maybe a nice long :shower: or a looooong walk.

Daydream, this cycle I had negative opk on the Friday, then positive on the sat afternoon, then had ovulated by 8am the next day when I'd had my scan. FF gave me cross hairs the sunday but I know ovulation most likely occurred on the sat night or early hours sun morning. How big was your temp rise? If you look at my chart I had a slight rise but cos it wasn't high, that's been selected as the day of ovulation.

My charts are linked in my ticker in my signature. Not too huge, but I don't usually have a huge rise for my LP. I'm suspicious that it might be a delayed impact from DST switch. But oh well, I mean either way we have our bases covered because we've kept BD-ing everyday for a couple of days. Hopefully we'll catch it.

Sorry to hear about your spotting! Both you and expat. That's the worst feeling ever. Don't stress until AF officially comes! You never know! Get some rest tonight! :sleep:

MrsPTTC looks like your temp went back up today! Fingers crossed for you!!

AFM: I got my crosshairs today, so looks like I'm 3dpo. Now just have to wait and see!

There must be really something to B6, I started taking 100mg of B6 at the beginning of this cycle I am currently 9dpo and I haven't started spotting yet. :happydance:

Thanks daydream, yes it went back up! But spotting is worse & in last 20 mins have got nasty shooting pains, don't feel well at all :(.

Yay for your crosshairs! :happydance:

Mzladyk, what dpo do you normally start spotting on? Are you just taking B6 or B complex?

X

Thanks daydream, yes it went back up! But spotting is worse & in last 20 mins have got nasty shooting pains, don't feel well at all :(.

Yay for your crosshairs! :happydance:

Mzladyk, what dpo do you normally start spotting on? Are you just taking B6 or B complex?

X

I am taking B6 along with my prenatal vitamins, I normally start spotting 4dpo. Most people say it is better to take the the complex but after conception I heard that the complex isn't good but I can continue to take B6 throughout plus it helps with MS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->