Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2012 will be our :bfp:'s year I just know it! Got a bit emotional last night at midnight, I should be preggo or have a LO by now, I just hope by 2013 it happens, and sooner rather than later! Really hungover today :sick: but had a great night xx

Happy New Year

Think I have a long cycle coming this time as I've usually started to spot by now. Havent ovulated yet either.

Hope we all get our BFPs very soon !

Aw sorry Jellycat - so you're on CD45 and not O? Could the doc try you on Clomid? x

The doctors have said they will likely give me clomid but want me to be TTC for longer before putting me on it. In the meantime I'm trying to lose weight, temp and opks to try and understand my cycles.

Since having Lo my cycles have ranged from 26 - 92 days so no pattern at all. I had bloods taken but they found my hormone levels were fine but these were just initial tests not testing on cd21 or anything like that.

By march if my cycles still haven't stabilised then I can go back to the doctors and start tests and clomid.

I know the docs don't usually give out clomid until you've tried a while but if you're not ovulating then you're not gonna get preggo are you?! Seems a waste of your time to me hun :growlmad:. Do you not ovulate every month or is it just occasional? x

I have ovulated some cycles but have only been temping for past three months as opks on long cycles was hard so could have missed my surge. When I conceived JJ I didn't get a positive OPK hence why I'm temping too this time to see if I can read the signs better and time better.

That's good that you have O some cycles hun, so you are still in with a chance without the clomid x

Yeah, trying to stay positive at the moment as I do 'o' sometimes, but have to admit some weeks feel harder than others to remain upbeat.

Yeah, trying to stay positive at the moment as I do 'o' sometimes, but have to admit some weeks feel harder than others to remain upbeat.

:hugs: hun.

I've just had a read through a chunk of the beginning of the thread & there are loads of BFP's! Cantwaitforu has had her baby and - if you read this - your baby boy is beautiful! Congratulations x

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2012 will be our :bfp:'s year I just know it! Got a bit emotional last night at midnight, I should be preggo or have a LO by now, I just hope by 2013 it happens, and sooner rather than later! Really hungover today :sick: but had a great night xx

Happy New Year to all us TTCers. 2011 was a cruel bitch (at least to me it was). I have a feeling 2012 will be a much better year. Last year we were so optimistic about 2011 since we had just started trying. Oh had I only known ;)

Happy New Year to all us TTCers. 2011 was a cruel bitch (at least to me it was). I have a feeling 2012 will be a much better year. Last year we were so optimistic about 2011 since we had just started trying. Oh had I only known ;)

totally agreeeeeee with ya hun

Happy New Year everyone!

Totally echo what MrsPTTC said - 2012 will be our year!! x

Hi guys!! Got my positive OPK today, BIG YAY!! CD22, so kinda late, but still normal for me.

Hi guys!! Got my positive OPK today, BIG YAY!! CD22, so kinda late, but still normal for me.

Yay! :happydance: Get BDing!

I'm still waiting on mine, but getting the signs that it will come soon.

Yay soili and daydream!
I'm right behind you... I think!! I have had EWCM since last Friday which was cd 13. For the past two days I have had a dark line - not quite as dark as the control line though - hence no conversion into a smiley! However, I have had cramping and bloating so think O has happened or is happening at the moment. We have been BD every other day since cd11 and will carry on doing so - didn't want to be a slave to the thermometer but with the question mark over the OPKs will probably temp in the next few days to see if I can spot a post-O shift!
Now we can all symptom spot together!

Thank you, daydream! Had the BD'ing part covered in the morning yesterday, and will have another go tonight. Last cycle we went for every day and this time trying every other day. To variate ;) I searched FF charts trying to figure out what BD'ing pattern gives better results, and it's pretty much same either way. About 30-35% success rate whether you BD every other day, or every day, as long as it's near ovulation. It only starts going down if it's more than 3 days prior to ovulation or only on the day of it.

MrsHY, yay!! TWW buddies!! :D I don't usually feel any different in TWW, so I guess if I get some sort of symptom, I would be able to count it as "something" ;)

Ugh, I hate tempting! I usually wake up several times during the night and get up at different times, so trying to temp is big pain in the ass.

Good luck with your ovulation ladies :thumbup:.

I've been dying to tell you I've got to 10 dpo & no spotting but didn't want to jinx it, but no matter now, by bubble has burst & got browny cm :cry:. I know its fab that ive got this far but means its likely this is pre-AF spotting :nope:. Gutted as I had high hopes this month x

Come on MrsPTTC, you know the score, you're not out yet!! I'd be DELIGHTED if I kept spotting away until 10dpo and would totally think I'd be preggers - my entire LP averages at 10 days!
Did you do anything different this month do you think?
Keep thinking positive thoughts - you're not out yet!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->