Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thanks Mrshy, just yesterday & today I was SO excited that my spotting stayed away & did a big groan earlier when I noticed it. I tested Mon & yesterday, BFN's but I know it was far too early (8&9dpo.) I know I'm not out yet but I still think my BFP will be the month I DON'T spot. As for doing anything different, I dididnt bother with my b-vits & forgot my omega 3 most days with it being xmas, but I O super early on my clomid this month so I think its that! x

MrsPTTC, I think most girls who spot regularly said they still did on the cycle they got pregnant. But I know what you mean about having a particular feeling. I too feel that when I get pregnant, there will be some sort of sign.

Yay for later spotting MrsPTTC! Sorry it did end up coming around though. FX the :witch: stays away!

Solli and MrsHY yay for ovulation buddies! I still haven't gotten a + OPK yet. I'm thinking either tonight or tomorrow. My temp rose a little, but it usually does a little rise around ovulation before doing the big rise into the luteal phase. We were BDing the past couple days, took a break yesterday and will start up again tonight.

My RE prescribed progesterone for my next cycle (when she prescribed everything for the IUI cycle), 3 rounds of everything. I'm tempted to start the progesterone for this cycle after I ovulate. Not sure yet though... It's hard not to when I already have it!

Sorry to hear about the spotting MrsP. Spotting in general just sucks, even if it doesn't necessarily mean you are out this month. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I took an OPK yesterday, and got another +, 10 days after my last +OPK:shrug: No idea what is going on. Also had some EWCM 2 days ago. I am unfortunately sick so DH doesnt want to come near me, but hopefully I can convince him tonight. I've been taking cold eeze to try to hide my symptoms :thumbup: Really hoping I O this time [-o<

Sorry to hear about the spotting MrsP. Spotting in general just sucks, even if it doesn't necessarily mean you are out this month. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I took an OPK yesterday, and got another +, 10 days after my last +OPK:shrug: No idea what is going on. Also had some EWCM 2 days ago. I am unfortunately sick so DH doesnt want to come near me, but hopefully I can convince him tonight. I've been taking cold eeze to try to hide my symptoms :thumbup: Really hoping I O this time [-o<

Chloe have you tested? Because a +OPK could be a BFP! Or, perhaps your body was gearing up for O last time then didn't manage it?

Well took a OPK during lunch and got my smiley! (and took a picture of course because it's just so darn cute!)

https://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxak2tKYrk1qd99p4o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325796055&Signature=NtJd5rPIR3aHf9EfNzCfEfo7jiM%3D

My cervix wasn't as soft as it was yesterday when I checked though. Kind of odd. I'll see how it is tomorrow and will do a IC OPK test tonight to see just how dark the line is. Last cycle I had a much darker line the second day and ended up ovulating two days after first + OPK. That's kind of how my cycles have been. It's kind of nice getting into a pattern so I know what to expect.

Thanks ladies. Well spotting didn't last long but have had cramps :( Cervix seems to be a bit higher than yesterday though which is a good sign. Will test again Saturday, AF due either then or sunday. Fxd!

Daydream I take photos of my smilies too! When I get a BFP I'm also going to take a photo of it & put them both in a baby book/keepsake box! :haha:. Mrshy is right, it could be a BFP!

x

Hello lovely ladies :hi:
Happy new year ! Hope all is gud xcept 4r the obvious witch.
I'm ok but still spotting as always :(
Welcome newbies & congrats on the bfp's :)
I,m just catching up so will post more later !

Mrsp- fx ! Hope u get the bfp's Hun
Marshy,soili- gl with the tww
Daydream, get busy girl & hope the pro works & u get bfp naturally .
Chloe - sorry abt ur confusion. May b it's a sign of bfp !

Baby dust to all !

Yay you're back! How was your trip? I thought you might have come back with a BFP! :dohh:.

Checked cp this morning & browny blood, not good :nope:. I've been checking my charts & noticed something odd - since clomid I've spotted on CD25 each time! Weird coincidence maybe :shrug: x

Mrs pttc - good luck hope this is the cycle for you

Daydream - yay on the + hope you manage to catch the egg

Fingers crossed for the tww

Well took OPK this morning and it looks borderline positive, going to test again this afternoon and see what it looks like then (fingers crossed) but my temps haven't changed, going to get busy tonight anyway incase .

Thanks jellycat, I will be shocked if I am pg though. GL with the BD'ing :sex: x

Sorry MrsPTTC, I was pulling for you this cycle! Not out yet tho, but at least you know the Clomid is helping you O earlier, so that means more chances for a BFP! And yes, I took a test yesterday morning, and as expected, :bfn:

Welcome back, Yum!

I think i may have O'd on the same day that i got my +OPK, which would probably put me out for this month, unless DH has some super strong :spermy: that had been hanging out near my tubes for 3+ days:shrug: We BD last night, but yesterday morning my temp was up, although I didnt sleep for more than 2 hours straight, and am sick. This morning my temp is even higher, so I have a feeling I have O'd. I finally figured out how to put my chart in my sig. What do you girls think?

Thanks chloe. I'm hoping for a cd12 + opk next cycle, then I might even get to 11dpo for spotting!

Looking at your chart I agree with you, you could put a dummy high temp in for tomorrow & see if it gives you crosshairs? x

Hope everyone's Friday is well!

Based on my temp this morning, I think I ovulated yesterday; I felt twinges in my left side, so I'm guessing that was it. If I put in high temps for tomorrow and the next day, FF gives me crosshairs, so that's good!

I filled my prescriptions for the next cycle to have them handy since I'll be out of state when my next cycle starts. She gave me quite a bit of the prometrium (I'll have enough for like 6 more cycles), so I think I may just start taking that this cycle once I get my crosshairs, even though it's not technically our medicated one. I'm taking orally instead of vaginally.

Yay for O Daydream! :dance:.

I wish I had good news but …:witch: has just arrived after cramps all day, gutted, just gutted, I had really high hopes for this cycle :cry:. And what DOES she think she’s doing arriving on CD27??? I mean really? Shortest cycle EVER. I was so happy for my early ovulation and optimistic for a 14 day LP & I’ve ended up with 11! :dohh:. I had a bit of a cry before and will probably cry again later as I’m catching up on One Born Every Minute. I can’t watch baby/birth programmes without getting tearful now, but seeing as I’m upset anyway I may as well! :haha: I decided I wanted a short break from TTC but DH doesn’t want to. I suppose on the plus side spotting only 2 days before AF :thumbup: x

Yay for O Daydream! :dance:.

I wish I had good news but …:witch: has just arrived after cramps all day, gutted, just gutted, I had really high hopes for this cycle :cry:. And what DOES she think she’s doing arriving on CD27??? I mean really? Shortest cycle EVER. I was so happy for my early ovulation and optimistic for a 14 day LP & I’ve ended up with 11! :dohh:. I had a bit of a cry before and will probably cry again later as I’m catching up on One Born Every Minute. I can’t watch baby/birth programmes without getting tearful now, but seeing as I’m upset anyway I may as well! :haha: I decided I wanted a short break from TTC but DH doesn’t want to. I suppose on the plus side spotting only 2 days before AF :thumbup: x

So sorry to hear that AF came! I always torture myself watching pregnancy/baby movies when I'm feeling low. :hugs: How many cycles of clomid does your dr want to do before maybe doing a IUI? Sorry I'm sure you've said before but I can't remember.

Thanks hun, 6 cycles total & then I go back but he didn't say whether we'd do IUI straight away or if they'd monitor me further. My biggest fear is my egg & DH sperm isn't compatible but I know its rare x

MrsPTTC - sorry the witch arrived. Really hope the next cycle is the one for you :hugs:

Daydream - congrats in 'o'

I really think AF is due but still no spotting so waiting for that to start first.

So sorry, MrsPTTC! I too am often fearing all kinds of things, we haven't really been tested much yet, so there's plenty of possibilities ;) These days I try not to overthink things though, I'm just thinking that our baby will come to us when she or he is ready :)

daydream, congrats on ovulation!! :) Prometrium can often give you some heavy early-pregnancy symptoms, like nausea, bloating and such, watch out for that. You also likely won't get AF until you stop taking it, so you won't be able to rely on your normal LP length. And there's a question whether to stop it or not if you find out you're pregnant. But I hope it'll make your uterus comfy and cozy for that lucky eggy!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->