SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

We are having another GIRL!!

Attachments

• ITSAGIRL.jpg
    ITSAGIRL.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations! I have a 5 year old princess. She's high maintanance. :haha:

Congrats Renner!!!!

All is well. Had an ultrasound and everything looks good.

Baby is turning during this photo but best I could get. Gender private scan next Wednesday!!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/66E2E981-FE43-4CC1-9EF2-F7646B759469-4054-000013455F9C5ED3.jpg

kmjfd- Does she have a favorite character such as littler mermaid or dora? If so, maybe you could make a special day full of excitement to go buy a pair of dora undies or whatever she chooses. Might want to buy a few pairs lol.. and then tell her that she shouldnt go potty on "dora". My sister and sister-in-law both said it was very easy to potty train with this method. I hope it helps, keep us updated.

She already has Dora underwear. She keeps them dry, no pee at all. But will poop in them without hesitation. It's frustrating.

CRYSTAL So glad to hear all is well in there with your little turner...

RENNER Congrats! Let me see, that makes the girls ruling this thread so far...

We are team :pink: :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

You have to check out the video of my little rocker!

https://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/Crystal5483/library/Mackenzie%20Beth

Congratulations!! Loved the video and pictures!

CRYSTAL, I told you so.... :haha: CONGRATS!

Well, I started to feel our little lady kicking yesterday!! I cant feel it when I put my hand on my tummy but I can feel it inside. It really does feel like popping popcorn at first! I guess I didnt pay as much attention with my daughter Shiloh because I was working so much. I love it! I have an anterior placenta, I had the same with Shiloh so Im excited I can finally feel her!

RENNER what an awesome feeling isn't it! So comforting too! I am counting the kicks these days as I am in my 3rd trim, but as soon as you can feel it, enjoy it!

How are the other ladies getting along in here? It gets really quiet. Although I know that April is super close and there will be some deliveries here soon....

I've been feeling my little lady for a little why now.

Got sick today. It's been 8 weeks since I've been sick Bleh.

Hey guys. Yeah I check on here to see how people are, but mainly post in my journal and on other ppl's journals.

Sprout moves/kicks all the time... and he's low... makes me more sore between my legs, walking more annoying... and not even third tri! Oh well! Had a fall down some stairs... sore... but everything is ok, phew. This is my second baby, so not as eventful as I'm not as anxious.

Hello Everyone I hope all is well in this Baby and Bump World!!!

Anxiously awaiting my next ultrasound 3/12!! I have a follow up appointment tomorrow to check my breathing ad oxygen levels as my level dropped to 91 last Friday and only rose to 95 after treatment bc of allergies/asthma/sinus/ear infection. I was put on prednisone which works miracles but I don't like to take it generally nevermind while pregnant!

Anxiously awaiting my next ultrasound 3/12!! I have a follow up appointment tomorrow to check my breathing ad oxygen levels as my level dropped to 91 last Friday and only rose to 95 after treatment bc of allergies/asthma/sinus/ear infection. I was put on prednisone which works miracles but I don't like to take it generally nevermind while pregnant!

I have an ultrasound same day!! 3/12! Mine will be 4d scan plus glucose test, so it'll be first thing in the morning.

Woohoo!!!

Bump photo today :)

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/8EC87B8C-109E-45D8-81B7-2030D9B2FEF3-69043-00000C185DAFB2D6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->