SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

well 3 days ago i found a lump in my right boob. called the nurse today and 8mins later she calls back dr wants me in today to get it checked out

she thinks its a developing milk duct. I'm only 5wks. she still wants to do an ultrasound tho on my boob.

has anyone had their hcg and progesterone levels checked yet. if so how far along were you and what were they??

I'm on baby #4 as well. we have to wait almost 2 weeks to find out if its more then one

Welcome 3BEANS! CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

SERENITY9712... I am heading into the 2nd trimester soon and after a coupleof losses, I get different screening, also being in my 30's. I have had my progesterone and HCG done, P only once. I have also had 2 U/S at this point. I take Progesterone still so they don't check the numbers regulary and have not check HCG since the last appt. My HCG at 7 wks was about 25,000 I believe, can't remember off the top of my head but wrote all my numbers in my journal. GL

my hcg at 13dpo was 46 and 2 days later was 132 (nearly tripled in 2 days. and progesterone went from 29.9 @ 7dpo to 62 13 dpo. i on the otherhand am not on any supplements that's what worries me. and I'm gaining about 1 lbs a week. for a total of 5 lbs at 5 1/2 weeks. i already have that fully feeling i know yall say bloating but i know bloating this isn't bloating. visually not getting bigger but its that feeling like my organs are pushed up making it difficult to breath.

if my calculation are correct my hcg #s would be approx 12k

one of my friends who had twins laughed at me when i was telling her my symtpoms and stuff she said she will bet its twins. eks....owell its a belling and well know the 15th approx

has anyone had their hcg and progesterone levels checked yet. if so how far along were you and what were they??

I am almost 11 weeks now, but I had my hCG checked at 22 DPO and it was 1806. Then 8 days later it was 17,456. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks 4 days, 9 weeks 6 days, and 10 weeks and everything looks great.

Hopefully you find out soon if its multiples! :)

O:)
I am doing well today, so much anxiety around here with the "Perfect Storm" aproaching, but that is helping to keep my mind occupied as I feeling so many stomach twinges and lack of symptoms that I worry. I look forward to my next U/S on the 6th.... Come on 2nd Trimester!

PHOTOG, you are very welcome... Welcome over! There are a few ladies listed on the 1st page including yourself that are due in July....

How was your ultrasound??? I've been thinking about you, hoping for a wonderful update. :)

Can you take me off or add :angel: please
lost baby at 14/15 weeks unfortunatly :(

BECY_BOO, "I am soooo sorry Hun! :hugs:So very sorry.... I cannot imagine. Please accept condolences for you and DH as well as you son!:hugs:

KMJFD.... I updated in my journal.... Pics and all!!!

ultrasound is in an hour and 40 mins and its an hr long. I'm so nervous i think i might get sick. hubby is on his way home from work will be here n about an hr then its a hurry to appt if he doesn't just meet there instead. luckily its only 15 mins from my house. I'm downing water atm

Oh becyboo, I am so very sorry. I wish there was something I could say/do to make you feel better but unfortunately sorry is all I have :hugs:

ultrasound showed one definate baby with heartbeat. there was another pocket that could still be developing a baby the radiologist wasn't certain because were so early
due date is on my daughters bday july 3rd. the heartbeart we seen was 124bpm of course still developing so it'll get stronger and faster as the next few weeks go on. we have an ob appt on the 15th where she'll probably do an ultrasound in the office as well to see the second spot. she called it a decidual reaction. ill try and post picture today

there was a better view of the second sac but she didnt give it to me so you can barely see it in that one. and i messed up on my last name hHah its suppose to be bennett.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/fuknprinczess2003/PicsArt_1352482295597.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->