Spring Babies

I am so glad to see more people joining the thread!!! So exciting!

I just got back from my appointment. It was sad leaving my RE. But we saw our little one's heart beat. 133 bpm! I am now off PIO and no more meds!! It's a crazy feeling but I am so excited. Oh! My EDD was moved to May 20th.

First OB appointment is this Wednesday.

Aww Lovely scan pic! And yay to no meds! :thumbup:

I am so glad to see more people joining the thread!!! So exciting!

I just got back from my appointment. It was sad leaving my RE. But we saw our little one's heart beat. 133 bpm! I am now off PIO and no more meds!! It's a crazy feeling but I am so excited. Oh! My EDD was moved to May 20th.

First OB appointment is this Wednesday.

Aww Lovely scan pic! And yay to no meds! :thumbup:

Thank you, sun. I am a bit nervous about getting off the Progesterone so early. But I trust the doc.

Hey ladies!!! I am due April 13th. This is DH & I's first child. I am 22 and DH is almost 24. Took us 5 cycles to get our BFP, and we are very excited. I also live in the states in Iowa! :D

im 22 dh 28 ur 1st child together though I have 3 kids from a previous marriage. we are due may 6th and are just trucking along.

Oh wow floridamomma - you're 22 and pregnant with your 4th! Suddenly I feel sooooo ancient! :rofl:

don't lol I was yung and naive married to an ass. my kids are 7(tomorrow)5(next week) and 3(4indecember). ive been with my wonderful dh 2 years and this will be our first child. luckily we are well establ8ished and able to handle them lol. and on top of that this is the only one ill be able to enjoy because my ex was such a butthole

Hi ladies! Can I join? :)

I'm expecting my first baby - due May 5th. I'm 23 and my SO is 28. The baby was a total surprise, but both of us couldn't be happier. I moved to Arizona from Minnesota in January of this year...I still don't know a lot of people, so I've been turning to the internet for support. Haha. I have my first prenatal appointment on October 10th.

I look forward to getting to know you all! :flower:

Hello! I'm 26, DH is 28, we have one summer baby who is 2 and I'm so happy to be getting my spring baby! I wasn't given a due date yet but lets say around May 21st. I had a scan a few days ago and saw the heartbeat!

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I am 11 weeks and one day today! I am due April 21 but my scan at 9 weeks said April 19. But doctor said lets stay with April 21.

I had a journey to get here!! I was very lucky and got pregnant on my first IUI! I have PCOS and d not ovulate on my own! I live in Arizona. I am so excited! I am a teacher of 8th grade math. I haven't told my students yet but I'm sure they can guess or I'm just getting fat lol!!

I have been really sick up till last week. I have lost 15 pounds, but thankfully the sickness has diminished a lot! Still there some days! I have had lots of heartburn and lots of tiredness!

I'm thinking I'm having a girl. I have a feeling! But my husband really wants a boy and I really want a girl so we shall see!!!

Happy to get to know everyone!!!

Avie

Hi all :)
Congratulations to you all!
I'm expecting number 2 on 14th May (unless scan changes dates like it did with my son!)
I have a beautiful 15 month old boy who is a amazing :) running round like a loon a lot of the time! There will be about 22 months between them :flower:

Welcome everyone just joining the group!

How are all of you ladies doing today?

Last night was my first night without taking any shots. It was the weirdest feeling! I'm interested to see if all the "symptoms" I was having was the side effects of the Progesterone or the pregnancy.

I am always messing around on PG sites. I found something pretty cool and I thought I'd share.

I put in all the names I was thinking, now I am redoing my list. HAHAH

https://baby-names.familyeducation.com/nametracker

TeeinAZ - Cool website, I'll have to play around with that! Just started the name search... so much more difficult than I imagined!

TeeinAZ - Cool website, I'll have to play around with that! Just started the name search... so much more difficult than I imagined!

I know. Every name I come up with and LOVE my hubby is like, meh. I think it's going to be really tough for us to agree. LOL

I know. Every name I come up with and LOVE my hubby is like, meh. I think it's going to be really tough for us to agree. LOL

Aargh, same with us. My partner likes trendy names I hate, names that don't serve a child well as he/she grows in society.

Aargh, same with us. My partner likes trendy names I hate, names that don't serve a child well as he/she grows in society.

HAHAH I'm liking; Wyatt, Warner, Olivia, and Flynn.

So far he does not like Olivia or Flynn. GRRRRRRRR I WILL HAVE MY WAY. hahaha:growlmad:

How is everyone doing?

I must say, I actually feel pregnant now. The hubby and I did some shopping this weekend and I got a few pair of preggy pants. Even my mother in law noticed my bump.

I just hit 8 weeks today and my appetite has come back with a vengeance, and it's all about the sweets. That's weird for me because I have never been huge on cookies and brownies and that is all I want right now. At least it switched and I am no longer eating a ton of salty foods. Now all I need to do is start working out before I turn into Veruca from Willy Wonka.

I'm now waking up 3-4 times a night to use the loo. That went up from my usual once a night. So because of that, I am constantly exhausted and my bed time is now about 7pm. LOL

I hope you are all doing well!!

Attachments

• veruca.jpg
    veruca.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello! I like the baby name site - though my kids names don't register on it. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing :haha: Will be fun to play around with though. Worried if this one is another girl (which I think it is) - we have the HARDEST time deciding on girls names! With my daughter we had maybe names picked, then she had no name for a day, then we decided, THEN we changed it when she was a few weeks old!! I'm still not 100% in love with it - but no girls names really speak to me. Boo!

Hello! I like the baby name site - though my kids names don't register on it. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing :haha: Will be fun to play around with though. Worried if this one is another girl (which I think it is) - we have the HARDEST time deciding on girls names! With my daughter we had maybe names picked, then she had no name for a day, then we decided, THEN we changed it when she was a few weeks old!! I'm still not 100% in love with it - but no girls names really speak to me. Boo!

I am the same way. I have only really set my mind on boy names. And I like the name Flynn so much I might just use it for a girl too. HAHAH My hubby will just have to deal with it.

Hey!

Doing well here though slowly ballooning up! Just can't stop eating! But not eating every 45 mins like in my first tri (just every 2 hours lol!).

had our first scan last week and it was amazing! Can't believe there's still 26 weeks to go though, just seems like a lifetime.

How soon can I start doing the nursery?? Already want it sorted and looking pretty so I can nest!

x x

Hey!

Doing well here though slowly ballooning up! Just can't stop eating! But not eating every 45 mins like in my first tri (just every 2 hours lol!).

had our first scan last week and it was amazing! Can't believe there's still 26 weeks to go though, just seems like a lifetime.

How soon can I start doing the nursery?? Already want it sorted and looking pretty so I can nest!

x x

Awww congrats. I can't wait to get further a long to have an awesome baby scan. I went through IVF and had a ton of scans, but went to the OB at 7 weeks and haven't had a scan since and won't until 18 weeks! BUT, we are going to hear the heartbeat on the 30th of this month, so I am stoked about that.

As far as the nursery question, I have no idea. But a friend of mine started hers at 10 weeks. LOL I may start mine at my 18 weeks scan. Depending on how big I get, then I will have the hubby do it hahah :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->