Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hey ladies sorry I've not been on for a while been very busy being a hairdressing at Christmas off today tho :) xx

Happy v days to all tht hav passed, mines is Xmas day. And sorry to u ladies who are getting BH and are having pelvic pain like me...xxx

Are you all organised for Xmas?

I'm working up till the 23rd march il be just over 36wks well thts as long as i can work if the midwife tells me I need to stop for any reason I will cos I'm only taking 4 months off,when are u all finishing up?xxx

How is everyone doing in here? I hope you all haven't been experiencing much pain...

Hi leinzlove how's Zoela?

Cheryl - glad you are doing well Hun! I'm goin off at 32 weeks coz my job is just making me feel too tired and in pain. I have only been on a 7 hour shift today and I feel so drained and barely got to sit down again. Plus I don't think I'm going back to this job so I feel like I'm ready to leave now. I'll be off til December next year.

How's everyone else doing? All excited about Christmas?
I wish I was. I usually love Christmas but for some reason this year I just don't feel my usual joy!

Aw bailey just think how exciting it will be next yr Hun... Try and get into the mood Hun all we wanted was our BFP before Xmas and now we're more than half way we can sit on Xmas day with our bumps all cheery. Xxxx

Yeah I'm happy and everything, just not feeling very Christmassy lol! Think it's coz df is working most of it.

Cheryl~ Yay for having Christmas off! Sorry about the pelvic pain. All organized, even the package of gifts my brother sent for the kids from NJ arrived earlier than he thought. :) So all is wrapped, nice and hidden until Monday night. Are you and DH planning anything? Going out? Staying home?

Bailey~ I'm just looking forward to the food this year, but glad its looking good for the kids. :hugs: sorry your DF has to work during Christmas, I know that's not fun.

Leinz~ :wave:

Happy Xmas eve ladies...xxxxxx

I'm working today 9 till 3.30 then tomoro me hubby and my mil are going to my parents house for Xmas dinner and on Boxing Day my mums having all the family for nibbles and drinks I can't wait I love Xmas.. Just need to collect hubby's presents from my mums.. I hav to hide them there so he doesn't go snooping lol...x

What are your plans ladies?xx

Hey Cheryl! Well I'm working 12-3 (short shift I know, I was supposed to be on til 10 but there were too many staff (for a change!!) so they kindly said I'm only needed til 3!! Think they are sick of my and my pregnancy pains lol!!
After that my mum is coming up to stay with her dog, then tomorrow we will cook Xmas dinner together and my dad, brother and df will all join us when they finish work at about 3.30. I'm a bit more excited now today than I was yesterday! Think it's coz I was really tired yesterday so was being a grumpus lol!!

Pinkorblue - I'm looking forward to the food this year too!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

Sounds fun bailey enjoy ur short shift. Happy v day roma xxxx

Happy V-day Roma!
and Merry Christmas eve everyone :hugs:

We're planning to attend a family-oriented church service this afternoon (nativity, live animals, carols etc.) then dinner with dh's family. My parents are off on a cruise till after the new year so tomorrow will just be us and dh's mom for dinner. It's the first Christmas since his dad passed.

Yesterday was very exciting. I was resting my coffee cup on top of my belly and Cookie kicked it. The kids saw it move. We've seen movement from the outside a few times since then. So much fun!

I was planning to work right up to birth, my job isn't very physical, but I've started having trouble with my lower back. When I'm on my feet for too long I start to feel a click with every step I take. It doesn't hurt but it feels very wrong if you know what I mean. I have a feeling I might end up off my feet in third tri.

My hubby got me this for Christmas! The open heart necklace represents fertility and good luck for conceiving! My favorite gift ever! Also have never received anything from Tiffany before so I'm super excited!!! Merry Christmas everyone and :dust: for 2013 babies!!!

Attachments

• 181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
:xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas9::xmas10::xmas11::xmas12::xmas13: :xmas14::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17::xmas18::xmas19::xmas20::xmas21::xmas22::xmas23:

Gratuitous use of Christmas icons!!

Merry Christmas Ladies!

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday! :)

Happy V-day Roma!!

That's a lovely necklace, ttcbaby. :)

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas16:

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Beautiful necklace ttc.

Hi Ladies! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all enjoyed family and friends. I have to say I enjoyed my time off work 3 days! Back to work tomorrow. My Mom was here for a week and we all enjoyed her visit.

Happy V day Roma!!!
V Day for me tomorrow!
Rainkat hopefully we will see each other soon.
ttc- beautiful necklace. How thoughtful of your dh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->