Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Marathongirl house-limbo must be terrible. If only you had a crystal ball!

We're taking down the tree and putting away the decorations tomorrow. By 'we' I mean dh and the kids :haha:

I had a midwife appt Wednesday. Baby looks great but I have pubic symphysis.

Hope everyone else is well. Bumps must be getting big.

Same to you, Marathon! Go team eggplant!! :happydance:

DH took down the tree a couple of days ago, I was sad to see it go back into the closet. December really flew by..

Kat~ Glad baby looks good but sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be okay.

I have a belly pic I took from last week, the next time I'm on my PC I'll post it. :) Had my visit today and everything is good, baby was head down and kicking away. Hope everyone else is doing well and you all have a great weekend!

Yay I'm 25 weeks!! Happy 25 weeks Pink!

Rainkat- happy V day for yesterday!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Have to take all the Christmas stuff down this weekend. Not my favorite thing to do.

Marathongirl- just wanted to say I'm so happy for you at 25 weeks! Almost 3rd tri :winkwink: Not long and you'll have that gorgeous little bundle in your arms! :hugs:

Sorry you have spd rainkat. That sucks. But glad everything is going ok with baby!

MG I'm taking my tree down on Sunday, I'm a bit superstitious lol!!

My bump is getting huge now!!! I passed my driving test yesterday and it won't be long before my bump won't let me fit behind the wheel lol!!

Rainkat- sorry about the spd. Looks like we won't be doing any more walks!
Can't wait to see you again though.

Bailey- congrats on passing your driver's test!! Yay! My bump is huge too Bailey. It's all stomach but I feel it's big!
Does anyone know how much weight they have gained so far? I have gained about 18 lbs!

Yay I'm 25 weeks!! Happy 25 weeks Pink!

Rainkat- happy V day for yesterday!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Have to take all the Christmas stuff down this weekend. Not my favorite thing to do.

Marathongirl- just wanted to say I'm so happy for you at 25 weeks! Almost 3rd tri :winkwink: Not long and you'll have that gorgeous little bundle in your arms! :hugs:

Thanks Grey Eyes! I have been stalking your thread and have to say I agree with Jess that you are not eating enough! Don't forget the baby is still taking a lot from you with bf. You will get your body back!!:hugs:

Congrats again, Bailey!!! Did you get a different instructor?

I've gained 12lbs so far..

Hey girls yeah for all the eggplants :)

I haven't weighed myself yet I will need to do tht. Be interesting to see wot I've put on.

Hope you ladies hav a nice weekend. Xx

Hi ladies,

Pinkorblue - I did have a different examiner yes. When he saw me he did noticeably glance at my bump haha so it may have helped. I thought I'd failed on my manoevre but otherwise I thought I did better than first time anyway, but was still shocked when he said "I'm pleased to tell you you've passed" lol!!

MG - I've gained about 18lbs too so far (I think lol) but I originally lost 4lbs at the beginning of pregnancy so I've lost 4 then gained 21lbs eeeek!! But I still feel like this is the right weight. All of me looks the same except my bump. You can't tell I'm pregnant from behind or in my face.

Cheryl - I hope you are resting and taking it easy! Enjoy your weekend!

Has anyone had a TVCIC removed and went into labor immidately? I have tried to research it but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the removal.:shrug:

Awesome Bailey!! He sounds friendlier than other one, I hope that was the case. I'll bet it feels great to drive around again, yay! :D

Jodey~ Sorry, no personal experience here, I just have a tvc (McDonald) but I did a ton of research and would have had that or a TAC if I had more time. The research can be frustrating but thankfully, I found a support group with great info! I'll send you a pm. :)

It feels awesome pink!!! It couldnt have come at a better time either coz I was becoming so shattered walking to and from work!!

Jodey - I'm sorru hun, I have no info on that so I cant help.

Just had a funny moment, df just came in from work and I'm in my nightie, and df says to me "had a leak?" and i was confused as to what he meant til he pointed to a little wet patch on my top near my nipple lol!!! So it turns out I am leaking every now and again and its not just my weird dreams making me think I have wet patches in the middle of the night haha!!!

Also I bought new scales today, and according to these ones, I have only put on 14 pounds since I got pregnant, whereas I thought it was 20!!! Wondering if the scales are just wrong coz thats a big difference!!! But I did think that I had actually lost weight everywhere else except my bump so it would make sense, and I have had no appetite since first tri.

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

Bailey~ I can imagine.. :hugs: Well, at least now you know for sure about the leaking. ;) Mine is still in invisible mode. :haha:

Good luck to you, ttcbaby!!

Good luck ttcbaby!
Bailey-I haven't noticed any leakage but my boobs are so big I can't imagine they don't have milk in them!
How is everyone else?

I haven't had any leaking either. I didn't with DD either.

Hey girls, it’s Jan. 8 and I still have my tree up. He, he…everything else is put away but just can’t take this pretty thing down just yet…still have the lights on the outside of the house too and they’re on! We are not even the only ones on our street. He, he…I guess we’ll take ours down once they do.

Well…I’m so happy for all of you on here. It seems like EVERYONE on here is preggers now and I remember when none of you were. It’s awesome but a little sad for me at the same time. I did not get to join you’s. I might be the only one left in this room that’s not preggers. :-( I’m praying and crossing everything for my turn in 2013. This has to be our year.

:hugs: ttcbaby, I think 2013 will have a lovely bfp in store for you. :flower:

This is 24 weeks :)

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/1228121442.jpg

Hey :wave:

Iveonly had leakage once, but got my right nipple looks so cracked the now it's so horrible..x

Ttcbabyisom I just kno u will be joining us shortly Hun...x

Pink great bump pic ur bumps bigger than mines lol...xx

Well this wk I hav been a super shopper lol... After ordering our furniture last wk this week I got the mattress, breast pump, bottles, teats, storage tubs , baby bath so I'm hoping to be getting there plus was in the mothercare sale and picked up loads of clothes in the sale...

Oh and my gran phoned me yesterday from the local pram shop saying she had bought me a Moses basket with all the sheets blankets to match... She's a wee star so we picked it up yesterday it's gorgeous. Xxx

How I ladies doin?xx

Cheryl~ Thanks! Ouch your poor nipple, I hope that heals soon. :hugs:

Great baby stash your putting together! I wish I could do major purchases but it looks like it will happen in March instead. :/ I hope it's earlier than later in the month, I'd hate to feel so rushed, especially since we're cloth diapering I feel so behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->