Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Happy V day ladies!!

Has anyone else started feeling baby move so much that it feels like your stomach is flipping?! Millie must be quite big now and I can feel her doing full turns today and it feels so weird!!!!!
Love it though!

Happy V days!!

Bailey: I've felt Colton doing that for a coupe weeks now. It feels so weird! And it makes my belly look weird.

Thanks Pink! Happy V Day to you too!

Bailey- I have been feeling her move like that too for a couple of weeks now. My dh is amazed at how much she moves at times!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm back at work today after 3 days off and not happy.

Glad to have made it this far! :)

Gbear moves like that, I love it too. :cloud9: Makes me wish I could peek in and see what's going on lol.

Any plans for NYE ladies? We're getting Chinese food, sparkling cider and fudge for dessert. DH has to work so it's going to be an early night.

Sounds like our speed for NYE Pink. We might go to a movie but I doubt either one of us will stay awake until midnight!!

Happy V-days ladies :flower:

Our NYE tradition is to watch the ball drop live from Times Square... that would be 9pm here. Not a chance I'll make it to midnight. We'll make appy's and probably chocolate fondue.

Marathongirl I'm working 9-5 M-F until Jan 15 :( Not fun but I couldn't turn down the extra shifts. We need to go to Gymboree on the 16th to shop for our Gymbucks. I think that's a Thursday.

I'm pretty sure my little cookie monster is head down. Constant kicks to the ribs are keeping me up at night.

Happy Vday Ladies! Won't be long now. Eeeeek! :yipee:

Our rainbows are coming! Our rainbows are coming! :yipee:

2013 is ALMOST here! eeeeeeeeeek! :yipee:

Oh darn that sounds like a lot of work Rainkat! At least you will have more money to spend at Gymboree!! The 16th sounds good to me. We will have lots to catch up on. Also if you're ever free on the weekend let me know maybe we could get the boys together again?

I'm not sure of LO's position, I seem to feel kicks all over the place!!

Have fun at the movies if you and DH decide to go, Marathon. :)

Kat~ Even if DH didn't have to work, sheer exhaustion would knock me out well before midnight. :haha:

I can't believe there is only one more day of 2012! :happydance:

Gummy bear likes to aim for my bladder and cervix, yikes! lol So I'm thinking footling breech most of the time.. Feels like he/she likes to 'stretch out' too. :)

Hey ladies congrats on v days tht hav passed...x

How are u all doin? Hav u got ur furniture yet?xx

Well me and hubby went daft at mama and papas yesterday everything was on sale ordered our furniture wallpaper and picked up the bubble blue bedding and curtains all of the bubble stuff was half price still to get a mattress and crib mattress and loads of other wee bits and bobs to get...x

Hope u ladies hav fun at new year...xxx

THIS IS OUR YEAR!! 2013 is here... :wohoo: Our Rainbows are a coming! :)

Happy 25 weeks CHERYL! :wohoo:

Yay!! Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and new year!! And can't wait to meet our rainbows now!!

Happy New Year!

I have an overwhelming urge to get started on the nursery. I can hardly think about anything else. This is the first time I have been pregnant and not moved to a new house. I need an outlet for this nesting energy.

Me too rainkat!! I want to go out and buy all baby stuff now coz I said we'd get Xmas out the way and then focus on the nursery and baby stuff!!

I can't wait, only 5 more weeks at work too!!!

Rainkat- I know what you mean about the nesting energy! The problem for me,as you know,is that I don't know if I will be in this house when the baby comes. It's driving me a bit nuts. Part of me thinks we will still be in our house but you never know?

Cheryl-congrats on getting all of your furniture! That's so exciting!!
Bailey-That's great only 5 more weeks of work! I wish. I hope to stay at work until at least the middle of March.

Happy new year ladies... So exciting we are now in 2013....xxxxx

Yay I'm 25 weeks!! Happy 25 weeks Pink!

Rainkat- happy V day for yesterday!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Have to take all the Christmas stuff down this weekend. Not my favorite thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->