Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Cheryl~ No worries, I can only hope CD works out for us, this is our first time..

Ttcbaby~ Thank you! :)

Beautiful bump Pinkorblue!

Hang in there TTCbaby.

Cheryl I knew I would be too lazy to CD my first but I'm totally excited to give it a try this time. Pink you're better off waiting to start buying things. Once you start it's hard to stop :blush: Can't wait to go shopping with Marathongirl next week :happydance:

SPD officially sucks!!! I don't want to complain so I will leave it at that. I'm thankful I didn't have this with my other pregnancies. On a positive note I'll have my last trimester off work.

Yay Cheryl for all of the baby buys! Its so much fun buying for baby! :)

I don't think I could CD either. I don't even know how it works.. Do you buy inserts and put them in the diaper then throw away?

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well, not been on for a while as been busy working and attempting to sleep the rest of the time!!

Cheryl - wish I was as organised as you!! I have still got loads to buy and I'm freaking out now!! When I wanted to buy things before Christmas people kept saying "isnt it a bit early to buy for baby yet?" and now all of a sudden Christmas is done with and people are asking "Oh havent you got everything yet?"!! Soooo annoying lol!!

Pink - lovely bump pic!!

MG and Rainkat - enjoy baby shopping next week!!

Leinz - eeeek not long now hun!!!

I dont think I'd be able to cloth diaper either......I suppose it saves a fair bit of money doesnt it? But my df would be useless with it I would imagine so I'd be left to do it all myself!

Well I think its safe to say sleep is a thing of the past for me, I am always shattered by 10pm, fall asleep really easily but 2 hours later I'm awake on and off, with pain, toilet trips and just being wide awake half the time!! Finding it difficult managing a 10 hour shift after a crappy nights sleep like that and just always aching!! Think my workmates are sick of hearing me moan about it lol!

Bailey: When will you be able to go on maternity leave? It's hard to manage a good nights sleep during pregnancy. :hugs:

Just 2 days to go for me, hun! I'm super super excited! :)

Wow 2 days!!! Thats amazing!!

I've got 4 weeks left at work til I go on maternity. I just cant cope at work anymore and although a part of me thinks 32 weeks is too early I think about all the stuff I do at work and its no wonder lol!! I started work at 4pm and only sat down again at 9.30pm to complete my paperwork and have a brew!!

I worked until 34 weeks with DD. But planned to be off as close to labor as possible. Didn't work out because I developed hypertension. Dr. ordered me off. At the time it didn't make me happy at all because I wanted all of the maternity leave possible and didn't want to start it 6 weeks before she was due. However, circumstances prevailed and I ended up being a SAHM in the end. I didn't do 10 hour shifts though, 3am-11am five days a week. I remember being so tired all I did was work and sleep.

This time isn't so bad. I get a lot of rest and have only this week found it hard chasing after DD.

I hope you are able to get some sleep in between shifts. DH does 10 hour shifts not pregnant and they ware him down. :hugs:

Pink you're better off waiting to start buying things. Once you start it's hard to stop :blush:

You have a point, Kat. I'm already beyond eager to get out there, imagine once I do have items in my hand. :haha: :hugs: It must be difficult but glad you will have your third trimester off from work, I hope the time off helps. Have fun with Marathon next week!

Woohoooo for 2 days left until ML, Leinz!! :D There are disposables out there, I'm planning to use the reuseable inserts.

Bailey~ I hope the next few weeks fly by for you, but in the meantime I hope you're able to get the rest you need. :hugs:

Bailey I don't know how you are making it through a 10 hour shift. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Leinz you are getting so close! Any signs of things getting started?

I haven't decided which style of cloth diapers to go with yet. There are so many out there! I've bought a few different brands and will see what fits and what works for LO. It's crazy, there's a whole pop-culture around cloth diapering. DH thinks I have a serious problem. I spend my evenings watching youtube videos on "fluff stash" :haha: I thought cloth diapering would save money but I can see the opposite happening. There are the cutest diapers out there! Soft and fuzzy with ruffles and... okay, maybe I do have a problem :blush:

It's a good idea to try different brands to see what works for your little one. Which ever brands don't work out, you could re-sell them to get some if not all your money back.

I'm completely in love with Bumgenius' 4.0 and freetime. :)

Oh Bailey that sounds tiring working 10 hour shifts! I'm sure the next 4 weeks will fly by.

Rainkat- I remember seeing all of your beautiful cloth diapers! I'm jealous but I know dh won't go for cloth diapers. Can't wait til Wed!!
Pink- beautiful bump!! Mine is much larger . I am getting tired of people saying" wow you are quite big for 26 weeks! You still have 3 months to go!" Yah whatever.... Why do people have to comment??
AFM- I haven't bought much just the few clothes I bought with Rainkat. I am thinking about getting the crib soon!

Pink and rainkat - yikes I didn't know there was so much choice with CD!! I don't think I'd know where to start!! You'll have to post us some pics of some of the cloth diapers you have bought, I'd be interested to see.

MG - yeah I'm still getting the big comments. It gets so frustrating at times, it's like "enough already, yes I get it!!". I had my fundal height measurement last week and it turns out I am actually measuring above the 90th percentile but not by much just 1cm, so it's not like I am actually too big!! What annoys me more is when people say "imagine how big you'll be when your further along"......yes thanks, I hadn't thought about that!!!

Bailey: You can turn that "compliment" around on them if you want them to stop. :) "Well you've gained a bit from the holidays yourself. Imagine how big you will be after Valentines Day!" Sometimes people don't realize how rude they are being until the comment is turned back on them and they realize they are talking about someone else's body!

Hey Roma how have you been? How's everything looking for your little one?

Good luck leinzlove can't wait to meet Zoela!!!

Mightymom - might just start doing that lol, but I know they mean no harm, it just gets frustrating lol!! How are you anyway Hun?

I've got my whooping cough vaccination today boo!

Yes, today ladies... Nervous! Thanks so much for your support and comments. I will try to keep my journal updated. :)

You are all next! You too TTCBABY! Come on with that January BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->