Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Thinking of you Leinz :hugs:

Hope everthing is fast and smooth. Can't wait to see pics!

Very best wishes, Leinz!!! :hugs: How exciting and can't wait to see her, will have to keep an eye on your journal. :)

Marathon~ Thank you! :) Not cool about the comments you're getting, I know you have a beautiful bump. :flower:

Bailey~ Lol I know, I thought the same thing when I first looked into CD. As soon as I get my collection up, I'll post some pics. :) I hope you recover from the shot quickly, I didn't know you could get them during pregnancy..

Mighty~ :wave: how are you and Colton doing?

Roma~ Yay, congrats on entering the 3rd tri!! :happydance:

Pink - yeah over in the UK they are pretty insistent on getting flu vaccine and whooping cough vaccine whilst pregnant. They even give it to us for free. Apparenty there has been an increase in whooping cough in babies in the UK in the last year so they are now routinely offering it to pregnant women over 28 weeks so that it passes onto baby.
I have also had my anti d injection today coz I'm rhesus negative and had blood taken, so now both my arms ache lol!! Feel like a pin cushion this week lol.

Eeeek leinz I hope she's on her way now for you!! I am friends with her on Facebook and I know that the pessaries had started contractions but then they slowed again so I think she was having the pecotin (??) drip about 3 hours ago. She's not been on since so hoping this is it and she's pushing away now!!! Hope it's all going well leinz and can't wait to see pics of Zoela!!!

Bailey~ Poor babies. :( Not sure about the other ones here but I guess my hospital is taking a more conservative approach and gives them to women after delivery. My regular OB told me if I'm interested, remind the L&D staff and I may be able to get it right there in my room. Ouch, I'd feel like a pincushion too lol. :flower: How is Millie doing? :)

That's great you're FB buddies, thanks for keeping us updated on Leinz! Thinking of her and sending lots of birthy vibes!! xxxx

Millie seems to be doing fine thanks pink, apart from measuring a little big from my fundal height but I think that's more to do with me than her.
She's breech at the moment and appears to be very comfy where she is! Hopefully she will move though in time!

And update on leinz, she has given birth to the beautiful Zoela who was 6lb 2oz and both are well!

Bailey- Thanks for keeping us updated on Leinz!! I hope Millie turns around for you!! I have my doc apt on Thurs and I'm sure I will measure big but that's OK.
Pink- Thanks I think my bump is a nice bump! It's all in my tummy for sure.

AFM- can't wait to see Rainkat tomorrow and spend our Gymbucks! Had a really hard day at work yesterday soooooo tired I could've fallen asleep standing up! Then someone told me yesterday was Blue Monday?? Has anyone else heard of this? Also have cried about little things every day now for the past week or so. Is anyone else experiencing that?I thought my emotions were stabilizing for a while there but.....?

Alright Leinz!!! Happy birthday, Zoela!!! :happydance::happydance:

Marathon~ Have fun with Kat tomorrow! :) I've never heard of blue Monday... Big :hugs:

I've never heard of Blue Monday, except for the song! What is it?

MG - I have been getting more upset recently too, put it down to lack if sleep I think but I keep crying. Last night it was because df wouldn't come to bed at the same time as me!!! Sounds an odd one but he then comes to bed at like 2am and I am such a light sleeper that any noise wakes me. So I cried lol! Then ironically after he agreed to come to bed with me (at midnight may I add, wasn't early) he fell asleep first as I was talking to him lol!!

Here's my Zoela Dawn, born January 15, 2013 at 12:15pm (Eastern Usa)weighing 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Both of us Baby & Mama healthy! :)

Thanks for updating Bailey! :)

Attachments

• 580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
She's adorable!!! So tiny :baby:

Congratulations to your whole family :kiss:

Pink and rainkat - yikes I didn't know there was so much choice with CD!! I don't think I'd know where to start!! You'll have to post us some pics of some of the cloth diapers you have bought, I'd be interested to see.

Here's what I have so far:

Newborn and small I have 13 fitteds, 2 wool and 2 PUL covers, 4 all-in-ones, 3 all-in-twos with 7 inserts. That makes a total of 24 diapers; hopefully enough that I can do laundry every second day.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/newbornandsmall1_zpsbecd64d3.jpg

Next are one size. Supposedly they fit from birth to potty training but I've read that they don't usually fit a newborn well. I have 9 pockets and inserts, and 2 all-in-two's with 4 inserts and doublers.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/onesize_zpsec12980a.jpg

I picked up a few mediums for a really great price. I'll need more when she gets bigger but I'm going to wait to see what style works for us before I spend any more. There are 10 all-in-two's with 12 inserts, 1 all-in-one and 1 wool cover.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/mediums_zpsfdb5c34f.jpg

Your diapers are lovely, Kat!! :) :) The ones I'm getting are the one size. I'm thinking of using disposables for the meconium stage though, I've heard that's one tough stain to remove. I can't get over the amazing colors! :D

oh my gosh, talked to my doc today and voiced my concerns about things not happening and she called in Clomid for me today! I start taking it tomorrow!

Here's my Zoela Dawn, born January 15, 2013 at 12:15pm (Eastern Usa)weighing 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Both of us Baby & Mama healthy! :)

Thanks for updating Bailey! :)

Yay, beautiful!!! Congrats Leinz!!!

Pink and rainkat - yikes I didn't know there was so much choice with CD!! I don't think I'd know where to start!! You'll have to post us some pics of some of the cloth diapers you have bought, I'd be interested to see.

Here's what I have so far:

Newborn and small I have 13 fitteds, 2 wool and 2 PUL covers, 4 all-in-ones, 3 all-in-twos with 7 inserts. That makes a total of 24 diapers; hopefully enough that I can do laundry every second day.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/newbornandsmall1_zpsbecd64d3.jpg

Next are one size. Supposedly they fit from birth to potty training but I've read that they don't usually fit a newborn well. I have 9 pockets and inserts, and 2 all-in-two's with 4 inserts and doublers.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/onesize_zpsec12980a.jpg

I picked up a few mediums for a really great price. I'll need more when she gets bigger but I'm going to wait to see what style works for us before I spend any more. There are 10 all-in-two's with 12 inserts, 1 all-in-one and 1 wool cover.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/mediums_zpsfdb5c34f.jpg

Wow girl, looks like you're ready!!! :)

Congrats Leinz! She's absolutely beautiful.

Rainkat- good to see you today! I love the diapers they are so colorful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->