Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

All I need is a bum to put them on :D

Great to see you too MG. Thanks again for your help.

TTC good luck with the Clomid!

Pink I've heard mixed comments about meconium and staining. I think I'll use some kind of liner to be on the safe side.

Congrats Leinzlove. She's gorgeous. Xx

Rainkat love ur diapers Hun ur getting very organised.xx

I'm getting very excited I've got 8 wks left at work and less than 13 till my due date. It's flying in. Xx

I know Cheryl, I can't believe I've only got 11 weeks til she should be here!! Although when I don't get enough sleep I think "OMG 11 more weeks of this hip ache lol" will be better when I don't have to get up at 6.30am for work though! 3 weeks til my mat leave!! Still feel like its quite early but I figure I should enjoy being able to have the rest and think myself lucky that I can finish this early.

Rainkat those diapers are soooo cute!!

Aw defo bailey if I wasn't self employed I'd finish at 32 wks, I'm beginning to think I won't last till 36 and a half wks tho cos I'm on my feet.. I'm struggling already. Xx

I know it's really hard being on your feet all day isn't it? Someone at work kept telling me off yesterday saying to sit down more and delegate but its so hard when we are so busy to just sit down! Should have listened to her coz by the time I got home I was so shattered I had to go for a lie down (had a 2 hour nap!!).
You don't realise how tiring it is being pregnant do you? It's funny how younger girls at work treat me a bit different to the older ones. The older ladies are more insistent on me sitting down and not doing as much, coz they have been through it and they know lol!!
I'm glad I have saved my holidays too, not had much time off this year coz I have saved 3 weeks to take before I start my maternity leave officially.

Bailey it's a good thing you have those older ladies there looking out for you. Make sure you listen when they tell you to sit down.

Here's my 26 week bump: I'm so tiny next to Marathongirl lol! We should take a pic together next week.

Attachments

• IMG00139-20130118-0954.jpg
    IMG00139-20130118-0954.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
Aw such a cute bump rainkat!! Yeah you and MG should deffo take a picture together.

I am finding it really hard to find some good nighties at the mo!!! Its so annoying, I cant bear wearing pj bottoms anymore, but the only nighties I can find are either fleecey (too hot) or old grannie style! Also I need one for when I give birth! Why is it that when you know exactly what you want you cant find it anywhere lol!

Rainkat- you look awesome!! I think that's a great idea we could take a pic together just for fun! Especially since I don't know how to post a pic on here.

Bailey- I'm with you on being on your feet all day. It's exhausting. I am going to try to cut back but I am also self employed and can't swing it financially.My doctor suggested cutting back my hours. We will see. What kind of work do you do?

Cheryl- I here you about being self-employed. I'm going to try to make it to 36 weeks as well!What do you do?

AFM-went to doctor yesterday and baby is great! Measuring 2 weeks ahead and have gained 19 lbs so far!! Yikes. The doctor seemed happy and not at all concerned

MG - I support adults with learning disabilities so its pretty full on, always have to be on the ball too coz I'm usually in charge so I always feel like I have to keep making sure jobs get done!! What job do you do MG? It sucks you can't go on leave earlier, think it should be standard that all women can from 30 weeks, whether self employed or not!

I ended up having yet another argument with df about housework today too. I feel like I always have to do everything and he's busy swanning off to the gym. Think part of its jealousy, I feel like I can't do anything at the mo! He comes home from work and has a beer, goes to the gym, still smokes, can eat what he wants!! I love being pregnant but have to say I feel like he's rubbing it in a bit now lol!! Anyone else feel like this?!!

Bailey- I am a physiotherapist so working on people's bodies all day long. I feel like I want someone to work on mine for a change! As far as dh goes he has been stepping up with the housework a bit. I just can't do it after a day at work.My dh goes out and runs every morning though. We always ran together and I have found it hard that he goes without me. We are both normally pretty serious about our training. I swear the bigger I get the skinnier he is getting!!

Rainkat- you look awesome!! I think that's a great idea we could take a pic together just for fun! Especially since I don't know how to post a pic on here.

Bailey- I'm with you on being on your feet all day. It's exhausting. I am going to try to cut back but I am also self employed and can't swing it financially.My doctor suggested cutting back my hours. We will see. What kind of work do you do?

Cheryl- I here you about being self-employed. I'm going to try to make it to 36 weeks as well!What do you do?

AFM-went to doctor yesterday and baby is great! Measuring 2 weeks ahead and have gained 19 lbs so far!! Yikes. The doctor seemed happy and not at all concerned

Yay for baby being great!!!

Great bump pic, Kat! :D Looking forward to seeing the pic you take with Marathon. :)

Marathon~ Woohooo for baby!!! :D

Bailey~ I've given up on finding a nightie lol but I do hope you find one you like. I'm thinking of getting a couple of long dark t-shirts instead.

Seems the further along I get, the more DH's health and luck goes south. :( Yesterday was the scariest, his shift was just about over and he, another co-worker and the supervisor had to go over the shift report. He suddenly became really hot, sweaty and pale. His lips turned blue and he slumped over, unresponsive for a while. The EMTs couldn't get a read on his pulse and blood pressure became dangerously low. Thankfully he's okay but they couldnt figure out why, and because of that, it could happen again. A couple of theories have been given, absence seizure for instance. :( A month ago was a very bad fall and a bad reaction to his blood sugar medication. I hope things start to turn around for him.

Oh dear pink that sounds terrible! Are they gonna test for epilepsy coz as you say it does sound like it was a seizure of some sort? Has he had something similar before? Coz they say that 1 in 3 people will have a seizure at some point in their lives sometimes for no obvious reason (I work with people with epilepsy so have some experience with it but usually only people who already have a diagnosis).
Hope he is ok Hun xxxx

MG - I meant to ask, measuring 2 weeks ahead Hun, wow! Is that based on a scan measurement or your fundal height measurement?
Such a pain when you can see DH or DF doing things we wish we could do (like sleep lol!!). I really miss the gym, and I didn't even go all the time really but coz of the mc I spent so much of last year pregnant and so haven't really been for a year!!

AFM - I am finding the need to have a nap everyday, which is a pain coz I can't always get one due to work. Just had one after work today and woke up thinking it was already morning and time for work again :rofl: was a nice relief to realise its still Saturday haha!!

Just out of curiosity, who has packed thei hospital bag yet then? Worrying I should have started it already!!

Great bump pic, Kat! :D Looking forward to seeing the pic you take with Marathon. :)

Marathon~ Woohooo for baby!!! :D

Bailey~ I've given up on finding a nightie lol but I do hope you find one you like. I'm thinking of getting a couple of long dark t-shirts instead.

Seems the further along I get, the more DH's health and luck goes south. :( Yesterday was the scariest, his shift was just about over and he, another co-worker and the supervisor had to go over the shift report. He suddenly became really hot, sweaty and pale. His lips turned blue and he slumped over, unresponsive for a while. The EMTs couldn't get a read on his pulse and blood pressure became dangerously low. Thankfully he's okay but they couldnt figure out why, and because of that, it could happen again. A couple of theories have been given, absence seizure for instance. :( A month ago was a very bad fall and a bad reaction to his blood sugar medication. I hope things start to turn around for him.

Sorry to hear about DH Pink...that's awful. I hope he gets better soon or this doesn't happen again! You don't need this stress.

Ttcbaby~ Thank you, I hope so too..

Bailey~ He did have a few seizures as a kid. We're definitely going to ask about testing when he gets his follow up appointment. Thanks :hugs:

No hospital bag here yet, though I probably should based on my history.

I have written the list of what I need on my chalkboard lol!! And I have actually got most of it (except still no nighties lol!!) but none of it is packed. Think I'm gonna do it on my first day of mat leave lol!!

Your poor dh though pink, must be quite a scary experience. Glad he will be having testing though x

Pink- so sorry about your dh. I hope they get it sorted out. That would be so scary.

Bailey- no bag here either yet. The measurement was based on fundal height. I know it can be an error in measuring and doc didn't seem concerned. I do feel big though and it's all bump!
AFM- had a private 3D ultrasound today! It was amazing. She was so active and we got some amazing pics! She was yawning and smiling and sticking her tongue out!! I was going to surprise dh with the pics and DVD for Valentine's Day but not sure if I can wait. I wanted him to come but they had no available times that he could come with work as he works 7 days a week

Aw thats awesome MG, can you post any pics? I was gonna get one but we couldnt afford it really (well we probably could but I seem to have gone into financial panic mode now I'm so close to going on mat leave!!).
I asked about fundal measurement coz I am also measuring ahead, MW said if it continues too much I will be sent for a growth scan but personally I think its coz shes breech and keeps sticking her head forward lol!! I was measuring 1 week ahead and I've measured this week and it seems to be measuring 2 weeks ahead now, but could be all human error lol!

Bailey~ Thanks hun. Looking at him today, it's like nothing happened. So I have a lot of questions for the doctor. Sounds like Millie gets herself into some interesting positions in there. ;) Good idea about writing down what you need, I've done that for the baby items and couple of things for me. Completely spaced on hospital bag stuff though :dohh: lol.

Marathon~ Thank you. Aww, her pics sound so adorable!! :happydance: Do you have a photobucket account? That's one way that I know of to post pics here.

I so want a 3D scan but I'm afraid by the time we could pay for it, they'll be booked solid and then too late when they do have an opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->