Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Pink - yeah she likes sticking her head out, right next to my belly button!! Think she's trying to head butt her way out lol!! Just hoping she'll turn in the next few weeks otherwise they might book me for a c section and I really don't want that.
Think I need to actually purchase a bag for my hospital bag haha!!

Bailey~ :haha: She has plenty of time to turn though and fingers crossed she'll do that soon. A pre-packed hospital bag? I like the sound of that! Lol

Yay the third trimester has arrived in here. :) Won't be long now...

Pinkorblue: I hope things get better for your family & DH. :hugs:

Pink - I hope she does, she's probably stubborn like her mother and won't do it til very last minute lol!!

Well I started packing my bag today coz I got all panicked I was behind and it turns out I had most of the stuff I needed!!
All it's missing really is my nighties (still can't find any!!) clothes for me, snacks and other non essentials like magazines, fan, etc.
Everything Millie needs (or may need) is in there, from 2 sets of clothes, to nappies, cream, ready made milk and bottles if there's a reason I can't BF, blanket, coat. So I feel much better knowing her stuff is ready.

I also purchased a TENS machine from eBay today. Hoping it might help me stay off pain meds as long as possible!

Bailey you sound ready to go! Hope she turns for you. From what I've read they still have a fair bit of room in there.

Pink I hope your Hubby gets sorted out. How scary!

I got to see a few of marathongirl's 3D US pics. Oh she is adorable :cloud9:

Here we are with our bumps together. Funny how we are carrying so differently. I'm on the left and MG is on the right.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies!!

Good to see you today Rainkat!! Thanks for posting the pic!

Bailey- you are ultra-organized I'm impressed! I haven't even thought about it.

Pink- you know we couldn't really afford it either but I just had to do it! Maybe I will see if Rainkat can help me post it next week when I see her? I a very technically challenged!!

I switched my walking for stationary bike today! I' not sure our little girl liked it as she kicked me all morning. It was crazy!! We will see what I do in the next few days. As my name suggests I like to do a bit of exercise every day!!

Leinz~ Thanks hun. :hugs:

Bailey~ Alright! You're not behind after all and I'll bet you'll find a nice nightie before your due date. :) Let us know how the TENS machine works out.

Kat~ Thank you! At least that episode happened around co-workers that acted quickly, I don't even want to think about if it happened while he was on the train or walking home. His follow up is on the 28th so we'll see what his new doctor says. Aww, you both look great! :D

Marathon~ I understand, I showed DH the difference between the pics we have and the 3D, he said he wants to go for it! :) I'll keep you guys posted on that... Great idea, I'll bet Kat can help! Way to go on the exercise, either that or she's joining in with her mommy. ;)

Bailey you sound ready to go! Hope she turns for you. From what I've read they still have a fair bit of room in there.

Pink I hope your Hubby gets sorted out. How scary!

I got to see a few of marathongirl's 3D US pics. Oh she is adorable :cloud9:

Here we are with our bumps together. Funny how we are carrying so differently. I'm on the left and MG is on the right.

love the bumps!!!!!

Aw love the twinny bump pic! I'm carrying more like you rainkat.

I've been getting kicks and hiccups and all sorts of movement the last week. I've also been getting BH a lot too. It can get very annoying when I'm trying to do something and suddenly have to lean back and sit still!! I keep telling Colton that he's past V-Day now so I can evict him anytime I want to, LOL! He just kicks me more then wakes me up at 3am to pee. Lil Bugger!

Had a week with INSANE sugar cravings followed by this week where I've been on a health binge eating nothing but good-for-me fruits, veggies, fish, and eggs. If this is how it feels to conserve my carbs, I'm sold! I feel so much better in the evenings, not so bogged down and muddle-headed. Anyone else getting particularly strong food cragings/aversions??

No cravings here. But I feel like I'm starving, take 2 bites and am full. Lots of kicks and braxton hicks.

My Baby Brother's wife had their first baby on the weekend. 2 weeks early, 6lb 1oz (lucky mama!!)

Here's my new neice:

Attachments

• joely2.jpg
    joely2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • joely1.jpg
    joely1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Aw love the piccies!!! Newborns are always so angelic. Love it!

I hear you on that feeling full thing. I'm always hungry but if I eat even just a tiny too much I feel like I'll bust. I eat pretty much non-stop from morning to evening, just lots of nibbles on fruits, nuts, and veggies and only a salad for lunch. That has helped quite a bit!

Hey ladies,

Long time no speak! I have missed been so busy with Christmas, new year we had friends over from home, then I went home to jersey for 10 days after new year.. And I have just sat down and thought... I must write to my fellow bump buddies here!

Hope you are all well and have a lovely Xmas and new year!

I can see that everyone is now preparing hospital bags, bing nappies, maternity nighties etc.. It's coming round so quick to due dates! Mine (and Baileys) is 10 weeks tomorrow!
Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh... Panic mode! Hehehe

Midwife appointment today, all looking good, she estimates that our little rainbow weighs about 1400g (3lb) at the moment! Can't believe in (approx) 10 weeks we are going to be parents.. and i can't wait to meet our little (or possibly large) bubba!
Had to ask her about the pain I've been having at night, as I thought I was going to admit myself into hospital last night.. Hip/pelvic pain, and the stomach muscle/groin muscle stretching, pulling, tightening is just horrendous!
It feels like my muscles are tearing!!! So painful! ... Midwife says its all normal and I just have to try and find a more comfortable sleeping position! -'I don't think there's anymore positions I CAN try!

But apart from that pain, I can't complain... It is all worth it to have a baby in my arms at the end.. Hell, I might even go as far as to say I am enjoying pregnancy! Hehe

It's good to be back!
Here's me bump taken last week at 29 weeks!
Xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Jersey :hi:

Wow, great pic! you have really blossomed.

I'm 27 weeks today. Bring on third tri :happydance:
Tomorrow is my last official day working. I'm almost wishing I hadn't bought so much already. There isn't much left to keep me occupied. Hopefully once I am off my feet the SPD will settle down and I'll be able to work on getting the nursery set up.

Hi Jersey :hi:

Wow, great pic! you have really blossomed.

I'm 27 weeks today. Bring on third tri :happydance:
Tomorrow is my last official day working. I'm almost wishing I hadn't bought so much already. There isn't much left to keep me occupied. Hopefully once I am off my feet the SPD will settle down and I'll be able to work on getting the nursery set up.

Thanks Rainkat!
I have SPD too, and I am afraid to say that being off your feet does not necessarily make it better! If I have been sat for a couple of hours it is soooo painful to get back up again! Although if you are on your feet all day, having some well deserved feet up time with definitely help!
You can't really win with it to be honest, not sitting down enough or sitting down too much!

I have tried to find where to change the text under my username on the left here:
<--------

Can't find where to do it, do you know how? I have looked under edit profile, customise profile etc...

Xx

Craving organic strawberries but they aren't in season. :(

Kat~ Your niece is adorable, congrats!! Yay for 27 weeks and that your last day of work is tomorrow. :happydance: Enjoy every minute of your leave! :)

Hi Jersey! Love the bump pic and woohoo only 10 more weeks! :D

Jersey: On your user cp go to edit details, scroll down to optional information. It's your family info. Type what you want to change it to in the box and tick reset.

Yes sitting is not helpful. I'm really inflamed right now from sitting at my job 7 hrs a day. If I'm on my feet more than about 10 minutes I feel like I can't take another step. It only seems to temporarily ease up if I lie down or recline. My chiro suggested that if I can take it easy for a few weeks the inflammation might settle down and I will gain mobility. Fingers crossed! I'm thankful that I didn't have this with my other pregnancies. I feel like I've been kicked by a horse.

Pink: Mmmm strawberries. That's a tough one because out of season are not the same thing!

Lovely pic Jersey! Have you considered using more pillows while you sleep? One between your legs to help with hip/side pain and one under your belly. Might help keep your legs from pulling on all those ligaments while you sleep.

AFM, my ankles are starting to swell. Poo. This happened much later with DD. I now officially have cankles. And if I remember they didn't go away until 2 months postpartum! I need to start trying to put my legs up at night but I've been crafting like crazy. I can't sit still, I keep going back to the sewing machine to make more stuff. Pinterest is just too addicting! I see so many cute baby things and I just HAVE to make them. It's better than sitting around doing nothing, I can't handle that!

I love pinterest!

MM have you tried support stockings? I have knee high ones to prevent vericose veins. They also keep the cankles away. Trick is to put them on before you get out of bed in the morning.
Between the stockings and the maternity belt I feel like an old woman. Sexy!! :haha:

Hey ladies :wave:

Great bump pics..x

Aw I love baby pics, what a cutie...x

Jersey u are glowing Hun...x

Rainkat I'm so jealous tht u hav finished up Hun I've got 8 wks left :(

Mighty sorry ur getting cankles.x

Pink hope ur well...x

Afm got 8 wks left at work :( you are all getting organised shud I start on my hospital bag now???
Had Braxton hicks this morning it's so uncomfortable... Was at the midwife yest she took bloods nd to wait for results but she said my blood pressure was perfect and my bump is perfect too..xx

Hi all.

Apologies for being a stranger. Thing have been hectic. Glad to see we are all edging closer to our due dates. Two of my friends recently had their babies which has made me feel very broody! Can't wait to meet our little one.

Had my Glucose test yesterday so now waiting in the results of that. Hopefully will be negative. The drink they provide is rather disgusting though. Urgh. I still have 11/12 weeks left at work which I hope speeds by!

We don't need to buy nursery things but are having fun decorating/furnishing the room DD will move be moving to. Toddler bed purchased, paint purchased, now we just need to empty it of all the junk that has been stored in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->