Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

TTCBABY: Fantastic looking Chart! I think this month is the one... You are about to be updating with your BFP! :) :) :) Eeeeek!

Wow, you think??? I hope so! Thanks for the vote of confidence! It dropped today but i'm not too worried about that...i thought it was too high yesterday. We shall see!!! :)

TTCBABY: Fantastic looking Chart! I think this month is the one... You are about to be updating with your BFP! :) :) :) Eeeeek!

Wow, you think??? I hope so! Thanks for the vote of confidence! It dropped today but i'm not too worried about that...i thought it was too high yesterday. We shall see!!! :)

STILL LOOKING GOOD! :) Love the implantation dip! I sooo hope this is it! Let January 15 be a great day for us both. The day of my Zoela's birth and the day the "This is it" cycle begins.... OH, I feel it! When will you be testing? I can't wait!

STILL LOOKING GOOD! :) Love the implantation dip! I sooo hope this is it! Let January 15 be a great day for us both. The day of my Zoela's birth and the day the "This is it" cycle begins.... OH, I feel it! When will you be testing? I can't wait!

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence here. I need to fix my chart though...i've changed it three times. He, he...just waiting on feedback in my journal from people to see what to do about it. I'm either 7, 8 or 10DPO today...i think either way you look at it, it could still be promising. Thanks Leinz!!! :hugs:

Chart helpers please! Check my latest journal entries. Thank you!!!! :)

How's everyone today? I just had the realization today that I' almost 30 weeks and baby could come as early as 37-38 weeks! Yikes that really puts things into perspective. I've been stalking the Feb rainbows thread as I was on it for a few weeks back in June and all of the women there are having their babies at 37-38 weeks. I also know that a few of you like Bailey and Jersey are more like 32 weeks! Hope everyone is doing well.
AFM- just feeling really tired these days. All I want to do is sleep. Of course I don't sleep that well at night when I'm supposed to!

I can't get enough sleep these days. I take naps with my 5 year old, get decent sleep at night and I'm still tired.

3D Ultrasound appointment all set for next Saturday (2/16) at 1pm! :happydance:

So exciting Pinkorblue! I really want to get one too. I haven't decided.

I seem to wake up around 4am every day and can't get back to sleep. By 7pm I'm so tired I'm almost in tears. Feeling a bit emotional these days.

Aw yeah for getting a 3 d scan hubby thinks its a waste of money we're getting a normal scan on the 15th anyway... Well I'm finishing up at 33 wks 4 days I can't wait I was going to struggle on to 37 but I'm so exhausted now and really struggling cos I'm a mobile hairdresser being on my feet lifting heavy bags and driving around its a nightmare..x

How are all u ladies doing? Xx

Yay for the 3D ultrasound Pink!! It will be worth it!

I have to get Rainkat to help me post my picture from the 3Dultrasound!
Cheryl- yay for almost being done work!! Looks like I will be on my own and working until the end. I' hoping to make it until the end of March? We will see. I have scheduled a 30 min break in my day for me to lie down so we will see if that helps?
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Rainkat- can't wait to get my diapers tomorrow!!

We'll try to upload those pictures tomorrow Marathongirl :flower:

Kat~ :hugs: :hugs:

Cheryl~ I can imagine it would be having to lift so much and being on your feet all day, glad you'll be taking your much deserved maternity break very soon. xx Woohoo for the 15th, enjoy viewing your little guy! :)

Marathon~ Thanks for the inspiration! ;) Yay, can't wait to see!! I hope the 30 minute break will help you out. :flower:

Hey ladies how many pjs are u packing for hospital? I was going to pack 2 nighties for labour and 2 pj sets for after is this enough?x

Cheryl - in terms of amounts it should be enough by I would recommend sticking with nighties I you can. There is quite a bit of bleeding after a natural birth and also if you did end up with a c section a nightie would be easier on the stitches.

Hi all! I am generally lurking but don't really have a lot to report! X

Il just take 1 pair of pjs then and il get another cpl of nighties... Thanks Hun...xx

Make sure if you go with nighties they are nursing friendly if you're planning to breastfeed.

I know they aren't attractive but you can always wear a hospital gown, backwards so it opens at the front. Things can get pretty messy and it's nice not to have to take that laundry home with you.

Marathongirl the pictures :dohh: We even talked about the 3D ultrasound and B & B and it didn't cross my mind.

:wave: Storm

I was thinking of packing 1 nightie if I can find one I like.

Hey ladies!!

Long time no chat!! I've been so busy recently with my last week of work, and them having norovirus (thankfully I didn't catch it!!) and decorating our house!

How is everyone??

I'm well jel of all your 3d scans!! I can't afford one (silly df managed to get scammed and lost a load of money....long story!) but if little missy doesn't turn in the next 3 weeks or so then I will be sent for a scan anyways. I really hope she moves though, she seems to be very comfy being head up!

Cheryl - I don't blame you for going earlier, I felt so much better when I made the decision to finish early. And can't believe it's actually time for my mat leave now!! I was finding myself shattered after only being at work 2 hours, and kept feeling the need to sit down. It's all started to feel more real now that I've finished work though, scary thoughts about how I WILL be giving birth soon eeeeek!!!

I've managed to get the nursery almost done! Just got the wall stickers to put on and we still need some bedding for the cot but there's no rush on that coz she'll be in the Moses basket in our room for the first few months anyway.

Has anyone been having cravings through pregnancy? I've suddenly had a huge urge to eat steak all the time!! Steak and salad! In fact even typing about it is making me want it lol!!

Oh and Cheryl I'm not taking pjs, I'm taking just nighties, I've got 3 to take with me and my dressing gown. I'm hoping to only be in overnight though and then be able to take her home, should be how it goes as long as there's no complications.

Yeah nighties it is lol... I can't wait to see pics of ur nursary bailey..x

Are u ladies getting waxed for labour? I'm goin on tues and was going to make an appointment for when I'm 38 wks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->