Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Our plan is still to stay home... counting on this little one to flip. I probably won't start buying supplies until I'm 36 weeks. I guess if she's still breech by then I'll have to think about packing a hospital bag.

Have any of you been to (or heard of) a Blessingway? My 2 friends were planning to throw me a shower but I came across this alternative. The mother-to-be's closest female friends and relatives gather to bless her on her transition to motherhood, or motherhood again. I had never heard of it before but I really like the idea.

Our plan is still to stay home... counting on this little one to flip. I probably won't start buying supplies until I'm 36 weeks. I guess if she's still breech by then I'll have to think about packing a hospital bag.

Have any of you been to (or heard of) a Blessingway? My 2 friends were planning to throw me a shower but I came across this alternative. The mother-to-be's closest female friends and relatives gather to bless her on her transition to motherhood, or motherhood again. I had never heard of it before but I really like the idea.

Wow, happy 30 weeks today rainkat!

Hey rainkat!

Yay for being a squash!!! I'm not sure how long I'll be a squash for, dunno if it will change tomorrow or next week.

It has been quiet in here hasn't it?

Well I had my MW appt this morning and she's HEAD DOWN!! Yay!! She's growing at a perfect rate, her heart rate is great and my bp is 110/76 so all is looking good. Although I think she's moving between head down and transverse coz sometimes she really feels horizontal to me. Either way I am happy coz I was afraid she couldn't move at all as she'd been in the same place for so long!!

How's everyone else doing? Has everyone got their bags packed yet? I've still not finished mine! Everything is in there for after the birth (so all Millie's stuff and pads, nappies, maternity briefs etc) but I haven't got my nighties or anything I need for during labour lol!!

Yay for baby being head down! Sounds like everything's going great!

:wave:

It's been a busy but worth it few days. On the not so happy end, my oldest has the flu :/ but seems to be on the mend and will most likely be back in school by Tuesday. I'm trying my best to make sure the flu bug doesn't get me. The good news, things are lining up for a family centered c-section. Just waiting to hear back on the clear surgical drapes but at least the hospital said they were willing to place the order. I'm still debating on whether I should place my own order and bring it in..?

Bailey~ Yay Millie!!! :D There's still some time for shopping ;) but good for you having most of what you need already packed, you're doing better than me lol. I need a bag lol along with a lot of other stuff. I WILL be doing some major shopping in early March since our tax refund should be here by then. I've brought out the baby clothes I've saved and have sorted through them. It feels so close now, how did time fly like this? Lol

Kat~ Welcome to team squash!! :thumbup: I haven't been to one either but have heard of a blessing way. It sounds beautiful. :)

Ttcbaby~ !!!!!!! :D :D HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!! :flower: :happydance: :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months, Danielle, you so deserve it!!! :hugs:

:wave:

It's been a busy but worth it few days. On the not so happy end, my oldest has the flu :/ but seems to be on the mend and will most likely be back in school by Tuesday. I'm trying my best to make sure the flu bug doesn't get me. The good news, things are lining up for a family centered c-section. Just waiting to hear back on the clear surgical drapes but at least the hospital said they were willing to place the order. I'm still debating on whether I should place my own order and bring it in..?

Bailey~ Yay Millie!!! :D There's still some time for shopping ;) but good for you having most of what you need already packed, you're doing better than me lol. I need a bag lol along with a lot of other stuff. I WILL be doing some major shopping in early March since our tax refund should be here by then. I've brought out the baby clothes I've saved and have sorted through them. It feels so close now, how did time fly like this? Lol

Kat~ Welcome to team squash!! :thumbup: I haven't been to one either but have heard of a blessing way. It sounds beautiful. :)

Sorry about your oldest being sick, that nasty stuff is going around everywhere! Good news on your c-section. Sounds like things are progressing very nicely. Yay! I can't believe you're already as far along as you are too. It's crazy. Where has the time gone???

Hi ladies, I hope the weekend was good to you all. My 3D scan went very well, we even went home with a free baby blanket. :) Tech said it was part of the package, it was a nice surprise since nothing was mentioned on the website. Gbear loves our 6 year old's voice, eyes opened right up once he started talking lol, so cute! We caught a yawn, a grin and thumb sucking.. Not bad for baby having a hand and foot by the face for the whole session. :haha: Thanks again Marathon, you were so right! :D

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/IMG_zps82006f16.jpg
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/IMG_0001_zps0571833f.jpg

hi ladies, i hope the weekend was good to you all. My 3d scan went very well, we even went home with a free baby blanket. :) tech said it was part of the package, it was a nice surprise since nothing was mentioned on the website. Gbear loves our 6 year old's voice, eyes opened right up once he started talking lol, so cute! We caught a yawn, a grin and thumb sucking.. Not bad for baby having a hand and foot by the face for the whole session. :haha: Thanks again marathon, you were so right! :d

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/img_zps82006f16.jpg
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/img_0001_zps0571833f.jpg

adorable!!!

Amazing pics pink! I didn't think about opening their eyes. How very cool.

I have a TVCIC in place and I am on a Ibuprofen and 17P regime. I come off the Ibuprofen in 2 weeks and the 17P the day I have my TVCIC removal the first week in April. My question is after removal and the lack of 17P how long did it take to go into labor?

Yes Pink lovely pics! I'm so glad you went for it. I have shown my pics to so many people and they are so amazed!!

Congrats ttc baby!!!!!!!! Sticky dust!

How is everyone else?
I am finding work to be really hard. I am going to try to make it through another month. We will see? I'm having a lot of bh anyone else?

Thanks Marathon! :) Lots of BH here too, I ended up going to L&D cause they got so strong, I could feel them in my back. Thankfully it really was BH and no cervical changes but wow.. Good luck for next month!

Hey ladies :wave: sorry I've not been on I was away to a lodge this week it was lovely but the bed was a nightmare, so lastnight I had a great sleep lastnight in my own bed.

I'm finishing work next week I'm just so tired and my back kills, can't wait to relax and get organised for baby coming :)

Pink lovely pics Hun I wish we were getting a 3d scan...x

Marathon maybe u shud finish earlier if ur struggling..x

I've only had BH around 5 times so I guess I'm quite lucky. Xx

Hope allu ladies are doing good..xx

Hey ladies :wave: sorry I've not been on I was away to a lodge this week it was lovely but the bed was a nightmare, so lastnight I had a great sleep lastnight in my own bed.

I'm finishing work next week I'm just so tired and my back kills, can't wait to relax and get organised for baby coming :)

Pink lovely pics Hun I wish we were getting a 3d scan...x

Marathon maybe u shud finish earlier if ur struggling..x

I've only had BH around 5 times so I guess I'm quite lucky. Xx

Hope allu ladies are doing good..xx

:wave: Cheryl! Yay for getting ready to get organized for baby!

Marathongirl- I am stalking your thread still :haha: Hope you don't mind! Wow I am getting excited to see pics of your new bundle soon- won't be long now :winkwink:

Oh, a few pages back you mentioned hip pain at night--has your doc checked cervix/baby position?: When I started getting bad hip pain babes was getting super low...here are some pics and a link (baby sat at +2 station for weeks :wacko: lol)

https://catalog.nucleusinc.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=8741

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/station_zps635e991c.jpg
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/7661W_zps6fa191c6.jpg

Thanks for posting that Grey Eyes. I will ask her when I see her on Thurs. I have been having the pain for a couple of months but it is definitely getting worse. Btw I am still stalking your thread as well!!!

Cheryl- glad you had a good time at the lodge! I know what you mean about beds. Dh and I were away for a few nights last weekend and the bed made my hip pain even worse! Yes I don't know if I will make 4 more weeks of work. I will take it one day at a time I guess?

How us everyone? I wonder who will be first????

Where is everyone?? It's been so quiet on here? I can't believe you are 35 weeks tomorrow Bailey!!! That's crazy. Soon we will all be swapping labor stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->