Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Do you mean having your lady bits waxed or your legs cheryl? I'm just gonna continue shaving my legs but I'm not going near my lady bits lol!! I never wax anyway coz I've got super sensitive skin, the poor midwives will just have to cope with the overgrowth hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will post pictures of the nursery once we have got the wall stickers up later

Lol well both cos I can't reach my legs either, and I can't see my lady bits so going to get a Hollywood for the birth lol..x

Ouch!! Sounds so painful to me!! I can still manage my legs but I am really short so that's probably why lol! I'm just gonna have to hope that it isn't too bad around my lady bits by the time I give birth haha!!

My nursery pics are on my journal now. I've actually ordered some more stickers for the other wall now lol!

Aw have u? I can't wait to get mines done now..x

Well me and hubby has decided no sex now... The other night we did it it was so awkward I came then we tried to get into a few positions and dh said its ok I'm done now lol... He's finding it difficult with the bump anyone else struggling?xx

No me and df have decided the same, we dtd a couple of weeks ago and it was just so awkward. Every position we tried was either uncomfortable or just not doing anything for either of us! Df managed to "enjoy" himself in the end but for me it was just a waste of time, and got me annoyed coz I had actually been the one who initiated it!
Does anyone's df/dh get too caught up in it though and "forget" you are pregnant? Mine does which just takes the fun out of it coz I find myself constantly saying "careful, ow, careful!!" Lol. I would say bless my df for being so patient and understanding but then I think I have to miss out too so why do I feel sorry for him lol!!

Yeah a few wks back hubby kept squashing me but I think maybe time to do other things lol...xxx

Dh and I have been dtd 2-3 times a week all along but I have to say this last week had been quite awkward! I have been mostly on top but even that is getting harder. Dh definitely gets lost in the moment and goes a bit too hard at times. I sometimes wonder what it feels like for the baby?
As for waxing the lady parts I was just thinking about that the other day. It is a disaster down there. I was also thinking about swimming again as walking and stationary bike are getting harder. I'll definitely have to do something before I can wear a bathing suit!
Can't wait to see the pics of your nurseries Bailey and Cheryl!!

My pics are on my journal (link at the bottom of my siggy) page 71 I think MG. Saves me clogging up this thread with loads of pics lol!!

Wow can't believe you have still managed to dtd so often MG!! I wish I had been able but with conflicting work patterns I've just been too tired when he gets home from work and he's never up early enough before he has to set off for work lol (too lazy to dtd lol!!). But it's too hard now to do at all, I feel like all I am doing is complaining throughout that I'm not comfortable!

And well done for still being so active MG, I'm rubbish, especially now I can drive! I'm gonna have to make sure I stay active now I'm on mat leave. At least when I was at work I was on my feet all day and walking around.

Cheryl~ :thumbup: for you, I can't lol. I'm way to chicken to get waxed but I will have to do something. My lady bits are in bad shape and my legs could use some work too. :haha: Well, we were hoping to dtd by next month after the cerclage comes out but now I'm starting to wonder how we'll manage to lol.

Bailey~ Woohoo, I'll check on your journal after this post. Mmmmm, a steak and salad sounds super good right now. That reminds me of being pregnant with my first :rofl: it was annoying cause he got to enjoy it while I ended up in pain for hours wondering what the point of trying was lol.

Enjoy the pool, Marathon. I found swimming a LOT easier for exercise when I was able to. :)

Can I just say I'm so glad I'm not alone in the lady bit department. It hasn't gone this untamed in over 16 years :blush: although I know I had a good reason not to go down there. Can't wait to get rid of it soon.

Lol it's such a pain not being able to "tame" down there isn't it pink?? I am with you and way too scared to wax, I usually trim and shave, but there's no way I can reach over the bump now so it's getting very scary!! I'm just not gonna think about it lol!!

Yep, same here Bailey. You know, that's a good idea to just not think about it. lol

Lol yeah, if I don't think about it it's not true haha! And I'm sure the midwives have seen it all really and just have to cope with whatever really! I don't think I could cope with being itchy and sore down there as well as the added problems of stitches etc once I've given birth!

Good point about after birth! My midwife discourages hair removal since "there is a reason for it" and there is but still..

Lol, that's true, there is a reason for it and I suppose it's perfectly natural! I'm hoping for a water birth anyway so for most of the time it shouldn't matter. I'm guessing I won't really care at all at the time lol.

Is anyone else starting to panic about giving birth now? I think with finishing for mat leave its now becoming real! And as its my first I just have no idea how I will cope or what to expect!! Think I'm more panicked about knowing when the right time will be to go to hospital coz they don't like taking you in until you are at a certain point at my hospital, and it's half an hour drive away in good traffic!!!

That's cool you're going for a water birth. :) I had planned one before I lost Azriel, I probably could have for this little one but decided not to.

Are you thinking or have you thought of getting a doula? They're usually pretty good at helping you decide when it's time to head into the hospital.. I understand the concern.

Ouch!! Sounds so painful to me!! I can still manage my legs but I am really short so that's probably why lol! I'm just gonna have to hope that it isn't too bad around my lady bits by the time I give birth haha!!

My nursery pics are on my journal now. I've actually ordered some more stickers for the other wall now lol!

Love the nursery! Love the living room too and cute bump!!!!!

I'm a SQUASH!! I'm finally a squash :happydance:

How is everyone? It's been very quiet in here...

Hi ladies! :hi:

Just popping on to say -Marathongirl I can't belive you are 31 weeks already!!!!:happydance:

Hey rainkat!

Yay for being a squash!!! I'm not sure how long I'll be a squash for, dunno if it will change tomorrow or next week.

It has been quiet in here hasn't it?

Well I had my MW appt this morning and she's HEAD DOWN!! Yay!! She's growing at a perfect rate, her heart rate is great and my bp is 110/76 so all is looking good. Although I think she's moving between head down and transverse coz sometimes she really feels horizontal to me. Either way I am happy coz I was afraid she couldn't move at all as she'd been in the same place for so long!!

How's everyone else doing? Has everyone got their bags packed yet? I've still not finished mine! Everything is in there for after the birth (so all Millie's stuff and pads, nappies, maternity briefs etc) but I haven't got my nighties or anything I need for during labour lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->