Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

:wave:

Got a cerclage removal date!! :) 3/14/13.. My peri found that I have funneled though, not 100% sure when it happened but it might have started sometime last week. He's not too concerned, since I've made it to almost 33 weeks, the funnel hasnt reached my stitch yet and I still have 2.9cm of closed cervix left. One week of bed rest left, according to his advice but I'm still going to take it easy after the stitch is out to keep baking as long as possible. Baby is head down! :)

How is everyone else?

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been on here in ages!!!

How are you all?

Pink - sounds like everything is going fantastically Hun!! Even with the funnelling, like you say you have made it so far now!!! Won't be long!!
Oooh what have you been/will you be baking?

MG - how are you? I know I can't believe that I'm only two weeks from being considered full term!! Are you still managing to do any exercise? I feel like just walking up the stairs is exercise enough now lol!! I woke up this morning aching everywhere and feeling like I'd spent the day at the gym or something!

I had my MW appt yesterday and all is fine, she's starting to get engaged yay! I've been having dull period-type pains most evenings now as well as after I've emptied my bladder for some strange reason lol!!
I can definately feel every move Millie makes now, and usually see it too coz she is so big!! I can't wait to meet her now!

:wave:

Got a cerclage removal date!! :) 3/14/13.. My peri found that I have funneled though, not 100% sure when it happened but it might have started sometime last week. He's not too concerned, since I've made it to almost 33 weeks, the funnel hasnt reached my stitch yet and I still have 2.9cm of closed cervix left. One week of bed rest left, according to his advice but I'm still going to take it easy after the stitch is out to keep baking as long as possible. Baby is head down! :)

How is everyone else?

Wow, you're getting there Pink! My neighbor had issues with her cervix too and funneling and cervix being too short but she made it through and i think almost all the way to her due date. Good luck to you!!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been on here in ages!!!

How are you all?

Pink - sounds like everything is going fantastically Hun!! Even with the funnelling, like you say you have made it so far now!!! Won't be long!!
Oooh what have you been/will you be baking?

MG - how are you? I know I can't believe that I'm only two weeks from being considered full term!! Are you still managing to do any exercise? I feel like just walking up the stairs is exercise enough now lol!! I woke up this morning aching everywhere and feeling like I'd spent the day at the gym or something!

I had my MW appt yesterday and all is fine, she's starting to get engaged yay! I've been having dull period-type pains most evenings now as well as after I've emptied my bladder for some strange reason lol!!
I can definately feel every move Millie makes now, and usually see it too coz she is so big!! I can't wait to meet her now!

It won't be long now bailey and you'll be holding your precious baby girl!!!

I'm so glad you have a date Pink. Like you said you have made it so far!! Even if baby was born in the next few weeks he/she would be fine. How long have you been on bedrest?

Bailey- I'm doing well thanks. I am still exercising and working. I am managing to do about 30 mins on stat bike or swim. I have to say by the end of a work day I am really tired and feel very heavy in my pelvis. I went to doc on Wed and she said she thought bAby was head down but will double check next apt and if not sure will send me for an us
How is everyone else

Bailey~ Sorry, that should have said keep the baby baking. :blush: Yay for Millie getting engaged, so exciting and can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl!! :D

Ttc~ Thank you! That's great to hear about your neighbor, I hope I have the same outcome. :) Twins?!? How wonderful, a double rainbow, I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: How are you feeling?

Marathon~ Me too! I've been on bed rest on and off from the beginning due to bleeding issues. Then stayed there after my cerclage was placed at 12 weeks so almost the whole time, but I will start being up and about more to get strength back in my legs. Just have to find a good balance to avoid overdoing it. :) Fingers crossed baby girl is head down, woohoo! :) I love how close we're all getting to meeting our little sweeties!

Pink- I know I can't believe how close we are getting!! That must be so hard being on bedrest I can't imagine. Of course it's all worth it!! I still have so much to buy for our LO. My next thing is a carseat seeing how we won't be able to leave the hospital without one!!! Which one do you have?

How is everyone???

Pink: So exciting! Bed res has really paid off, and LO is almost here now!

Bailey: I've been having those period type pains too after I empty my bladder. I also get BH when I need to pee and just after I pee. I guess my body is just very active down there! I'll bet your LO is really engaging now! :)

MG: OMG I can't believe you are still working out! I'm jealous! I've tried to swim every night but I get such strong BH, I have to get out of the pool almost as soon as I get in! Plus I look like a whale in my swimsuit. Not helping my self-esteem LOL.

Bailey~ Sorry, that should have said keep the baby baking. :blush: Yay for Millie getting engaged, so exciting and can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl!! :D

Ttc~ Thank you! That's great to hear about your neighbor, I hope I have the same outcome. :) Twins?!? How wonderful, a double rainbow, I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: How are you feeling?

Marathon~ Me too! I've been on bed rest on and off from the beginning due to bleeding issues. Then stayed there after my cerclage was placed at 12 weeks so almost the whole time, but I will start being up and about more to get strength back in my legs. Just have to find a good balance to avoid overdoing it. :) Fingers crossed baby girl is head down, woohoo! :) I love how close we're all getting to meeting our little sweeties!

Yes, a double rainbow, i'm over the moon! I'll know more next week though if that second little heartbeat is still there. i hope so! I'm feeling just fine. Not many symptoms yet. I'm waiting for them though.

Yes, a double rainbow, i'm over the moon! I'll know more next week though if that second little heartbeat is still there. i hope so! I'm feeling just fine. Not many symptoms yet. I'm waiting for them though.

I remember the days of wishing I had MORE symptoms. :) With my DD I hardly had any symptoms, and I'm wishing you THAT kind of easy pregnancy!

Mighty I know what you mean about looking like a whale!!! It's hilarious! Yes I tend to get a bit cramps after but not so much during. I am only swimming 30 mins and quite easy for me. I will go as long as my body lets me. I swam right up until I had my first 2.
I can't wait to see who will have their rainbow first!!!

Marathon~ I was dreading the bed rest at first, but time really flew by, thanks to you wonderful gals! ;) We bought an Evenflo travel system, complete with base attachment for the car last year. Swimming sounds so good, enjoy it for as long as you can! :) Looking forward to the first rainbow baby of our group, yay!!

Mighty~ Thank you! It really did.. How's little Colton doing?

Ttc~ Fingers crossed both are sweet little sticky beans!! Agree with Mighty, this little rainbow was the easiest symptom wise, hoping the same for you! :)

Hi to everyone else! :)

Colton has apparently taken up karate. That's all I can figure. He kicks ALL THE TIME. Sometimes for hours straight. He moonwalks in circles. He speed bags my belly button. My stomach looks like something out of the Alien movie because he is always so active. And I can feel an elbow here or a foot there. It can be really aggravating at times and at other times I love it. I am planning on scheduling a private scan in the next couple weeks, haven't seen him since 20 weeks! It's driving me crazy. I also can't wait to see my doctor again. I haven't seen him since 24 weeks and it's making me very anxious.

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well!

Pink - how's everything going? Is everything still looking good?

MG - I wish I had stayed more active like you during pregnancy, I have the most painful backache now and I know part of it is due to lack if exercise! I kept saying I was gonna go swimming but my swimming costume won't stretch around the bump and I'm yet to buy my tankini for if I have a water birth lol!!

Mightymom - oh I so get the whale feeling! I honestly feel like I am huge! Df says I'm not but I feel like I am!! I'm finding harder and harder just to get up and move around lol!! Just turning over in bed is a mission!

LOL Bailey! The shoes I wear everyday I can slip on and off without retying them (so far) and that's good because I can't bend over to tie my shoes! If I sit for too long and stand up I get shooting pains everywhere. Ugh. And there are scales in the lounge next to the candy machine. And I can't help but weigh myself. Then I freak out because ZOMG how did I gain ANOTHER 4 pounds?? My pregnancy tankini s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-s over my belly and it's black and white. I saw a photo of Kim Kardashian next to a killer whale on facebook the other day and I thought "That must be what people see when they see me in my bathing suit." LOL! Oh, here's the pic:
https://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-kim-kardashian-pregnant.jpg

Lol poor Kim kardashian! I keep trying to go without socks coz they are so hard to put on, but then my feet get too cold lol!

Colton has apparently taken up karate. That's all I can figure. He kicks ALL THE TIME. Sometimes for hours straight. He moonwalks in circles. He speed bags my belly button. My stomach looks like something out of the Alien movie because he is always so active. And I can feel an elbow here or a foot there. It can be really aggravating at times and at other times I love it. I am planning on scheduling a private scan in the next couple weeks, haven't seen him since 20 weeks! It's driving me crazy. I also can't wait to see my doctor again. I haven't seen him since 24 weeks and it's making me very anxious.

Oh man MightyMom, he's an active little thing! Sounds like he will be into sports. :) Oh gosh, i can't imagine having to wait that long to see my baby in between. i have no idea how often we get to see ours but that would make me nervous. i hope you get to see him again soon.

LOL Bailey! The shoes I wear everyday I can slip on and off without retying them (so far) and that's good because I can't bend over to tie my shoes! If I sit for too long and stand up I get shooting pains everywhere. Ugh. And there are scales in the lounge next to the candy machine. And I can't help but weigh myself. Then I freak out because ZOMG how did I gain ANOTHER 4 pounds?? My pregnancy tankini s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-s over my belly and it's black and white. I saw a photo of Kim Kardashian next to a killer whale on facebook the other day and I thought "That must be what people see when they see me in my bathing suit." LOL! Oh, here's the pic:
https://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-kim-kardashian-pregnant.jpg

Ha, oh my!!!

Hi ladies!

Long time no speak, I have been popping in to look at posts but either I have forgotten to come back in and post, or I just remember when I'm laid in bed and then I'm too tired to even think about posting!

I hope you are all doing well, I am in complete disbelief that tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and have 4 weeks left until due date! Aargh! Scary but exciting!

We had our first Ante Natal class today, was very informative and helped hubby understand the aches and pains I am going through!

We also had a midwife appointment today, and bubba's heartbeat is strong, he or she is still doing the Harlem shake in there, and the head is engaged now! Midwife has estimated his/her current weight at 2800g (6.17 lbs)! Looks like we may be having an 8-9 lb'er! X

I was ultra hormonal on tuesday, i broke down in tears tand my poor husband said "oh baby what's wrong?" ... I said (in between blubs and tears) "Where do I start.. Braxton Hicks contractions are annoying and sometimes a little painful, I look like a whale, I can't even turn over in bed, I have water retention in my legs/ankles, I can't sleep, my belly is so tight it feels like its gonna burst, I have constant heartburn, I have to go to the toilet literally every half hour-hour, I get little shooting pains in my vagina, I am so tired I can barely think straight, and when I'm walking/waddling in the street I get overtaken by pensioners.. And I think there's more but I can't remember cos my brain has upped and left my head!"

He didn't know what to say or do bless him! He just said "not long to go now.. 4 weeks until due date"
Haha xxx

Hi jersey!!!

I know exactly how you feel! I feel like a real caricature of a pregnant lady, anything that people think pregnant women suffer from, I feel like I'm suffering it! And the crying feels like the worst part! I was in tears on Monday night coz I felt like df was never at home and was scared about everything, how we will cope, why we will do, finances, whether labour will be ok, whether I'll be on my own when I go into labour, whether she'll be healthy, and I just sobbed all of this and df didn't know what to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->