Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I definitely know about the breakdowns. They just seem to come out of the blue. I also feel so torn between wanting to savour the last 6 weeks of this pregnancy and just wanting her here now! I can't believe you are both 36 weeks tomorrow!!! That's crazy. I really do feel like the time has flown by.
How is everyone else?

Bailey~ Pretty good, my fingers are still crossed that the funnel hasn't increased just gotta get to next week. I've gotten further along with packing my hospital bag, hoping to finish this weekend. :) Happy 36 weeks to you!

Mighty~ Aww, Colton! :D That is quite a wait for another doctor visit. Oh cool about the scan, hope to see pics. :) Wow, poor Kim, that is not a fair pic!

Jersey~ Hi! Harlem shake :haha: very good news that the baby is doing very well! :hugs: for you and yay for 36 weeks!!!

Marathon~ Glad I'm not the only one in the time flying by department. I'm really trying to savor each day, already the first full week of March is almost over. Eek!

Pink- do you get cerclage removed next week? I think I remember you saying that? Do they think you will have your little rainbow early once cerclage is out? Yes savor every last day you are pregnant it is such a special time. Not to mention they are much easier to care for inside than outside!!

Yep, removing it this Thursday. The peri is more concerned about possible damage to the cervix if the stitch is left in any longer. Once the stitch is out, he's pretty confident I'll make it another couple of weeks. I'll see if he still says that on Thursday. It really is and I'm going to miss all these baby movements :cloud9: and yes, much easier! ;)

Oh that's coming quick Pink!! We will all be thinking about you on Thursday!! Do you know if LO is head down already? I'm not quite sure yet. Last time I was at doctor's she said she thought she was head down. We will see this week!!

Thanks Marathon, every positive thought is appreciated! :hugs: Last check up did show baby was head down, in fact the peri said he couldn't get an accurate head measurement because babe was too low in the pelvis. So here's hoping little still is.. Thinking head down thoughts for you!! xx

Where is everyone??
Thanks for the head down thoughts Pink!! It's so hard to tell because I feel movements all over the place. Although I thought I felt her feet up under my ribs today?
We have spring break starting here tomorrow for the kids. As I am still working I am trying to figure out what to do with the kids for 2 weeks

I'm reading along! Trying to craft all weekend, LOL, not much BnB time for me. ;)

I'm here quietly! It was Mother's Day over here yesterday so was with my mum all day.

Good luck for Thursday pink!! I hope it all goes well and your LO stays growing for another couple of weeks!

MG - thinking head down thoughts for you!

Mightymom - hope the crafting went well!!

Is anyone else getting cramping?? It started off just every now and again for about 30 seconds. But now every evening and morning I get them for about a minute and they are just like menstrual cramps and I have to sit down or lie down sometimes. I know it's all par for the course and my body getting ready, I just keep wondering if it really will be up to 5 more weeks of this lol!! I also get the cramps after everytime I empty my bladder lol!

Hi ladies!

Long time no speak, I have been popping in to look at posts but either I have forgotten to come back in and post, or I just remember when I'm laid in bed and then I'm too tired to even think about posting!

I hope you are all doing well, I am in complete disbelief that tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and have 4 weeks left until due date! Aargh! Scary but exciting!

We had our first Ante Natal class today, was very informative and helped hubby understand the aches and pains I am going through!

We also had a midwife appointment today, and bubba's heartbeat is strong, he or she is still doing the Harlem shake in there, and the head is engaged now! Midwife has estimated his/her current weight at 2800g (6.17 lbs)! Looks like we may be having an 8-9 lb'er! X

I was ultra hormonal on tuesday, i broke down in tears tand my poor husband said "oh baby what's wrong?" ... I said (in between blubs and tears) "Where do I start.. Braxton Hicks contractions are annoying and sometimes a little painful, I look like a whale, I can't even turn over in bed, I have water retention in my legs/ankles, I can't sleep, my belly is so tight it feels like its gonna burst, I have constant heartburn, I have to go to the toilet literally every half hour-hour, I get little shooting pains in my vagina, I am so tired I can barely think straight, and when I'm walking/waddling in the street I get overtaken by pensioners.. And I think there's more but I can't remember cos my brain has upped and left my head!"

He didn't know what to say or do bless him! He just said "not long to go now.. 4 weeks until due date"
Haha xxx

Hi jersey, wow you're about to pop! Almost time to meet your little bean! Woohoo! You poor things, sounds like you're ready!!! Good luck sweetie and can't wait to see pics!

Sounds promising, Marathon! Wow, nice your kids have two weeks. My kiddos get one but that's plenty for them lol.

Hope you enjoyed (or still enjoying) your crafting time. :)

Bailey~ Thank you! :) Yep on the cramping. It's more frequent, just about every day now. Usually it happens when I sit straight up but it's starting to happen in any position.

Ttc~ Only two more sleeps until your scan, exciting!! :D

Bailey: I get them too. Usually when I walk briskly or when carrying things (even lighter things).

I should take pics of all the stuff I've made. I've been stuck in a hotel room with a sewing machine for 8 weeks, my nesting energy went entirely into sewing!

Sounds promising, Marathon! Wow, nice your kids have two weeks. My kiddos get one but that's plenty for them lol.

Hope you enjoyed (or still enjoying) your crafting time. :)

Bailey~ Thank you! :) Yep on the cramping. It's more frequent, just about every day now. Usually it happens when I sit straight up but it's starting to happen in any position.

Ttc~ Only two more sleeps until your scan, exciting!! :D

I'm very excited but SUPER nervous!!! :wacko:

Bailey: I get them too. Usually when I walk briskly or when carrying things (even lighter things).

I should take pics of all the stuff I've made. I've been stuck in a hotel room with a sewing machine for 8 weeks, my nesting energy went entirely into sewing!

yes, please take a pic of everything! i want to see!

Sorry ttc I just read your ticker. Take care of yourself and take as much time as you need to heal.

Looks my update will continue into tomorrow, I developed a keloid scar around the knot and most of the stitch. My MFM removed part of the stitch that was visible but I will have to go to L&D and be sedated for complete removal. Good news is no labor, cramps, ect. baby is kicking away happily as I type. If it weren't for my severe hip pain, it was pretty much like a pap smear, just some tugging/pulling.

I'm glad to hear babes is good Pink!! It will be nice to have it all done tomorrow and then just wait for babes!!!
AFM- had my doc apt today and they couldn't tell if baby was head down so sent me for an us. She is still lying transverse the little stinker. They also told me she was in the 80th percentile for size which surprised me. I have been measuring on average 1 week ahead when I go for my regular visits. Other than that baby looked good and hb was nice and strong.

Hi ladies :flower:

TTC I'm so sorry for your loss.

Pink... hope everything goes smoothly.

MG crossing fingers she turns.

Mightymom I want to see pictures!

AFM I had a rough day Wednesday. I've been having lots of braxton hicks the past week since baby turned (head down, yay!). Wednesday morning I noticed they changed. The contractions were shorter and lower down and seemed more regular. I drank 2 big glasses of water and lay down. To start they were about 8 minutes apart. An hour later they were 4 minutes apart. I tried to relax but I was very anxious. I thought my midwife was out of town and I got myself pretty worked up thinking about having the baby early without her. I knew I wasn't in labour but I was worried I was heading in that direction. I finally called the emergency number and it turned out she was on call. Just talking to her I could feel myself calming down. She told me to take a warm bath and completely relax. Very slowly the contractions started to ease up and spread out. I had a similar experience with my first pregnancy which resulted in my water breaking at 31 weeks. At least this time I'm further along. I'm on strict bedrest until 37 weeks to keep this little turkey cooking.

Rainkat- sorry to hear about having to go through all of that stress. I'm glad things have settled down now.
AFM- trying to get hold of my acupuncturist to see what she can do to help turn the LO.
Pink- hope all went well today!!

Just think all of our little rainbows will be here so soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->