Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

:hugs: Kat, sorry to hear that but glad you're still with baby. I hope the bed rest helps keep your little girl baking another few weeks. :flower:

Marathon~ Hope you're able to get a hold of your acupuncturist soon.

Peri said removal was still a bit difficult but successful, so it was a very good thing I was sedated. Still spotting but no pain or signs of labor. I'm 3-4 cm dilated though and fingers are crossed that my water stays intact until the 11th of April. :)

Yes I concur with Rainkat. Both fingers and legs crossed for you Pink.
AFM- I talked with my acupuncturist yesterday and I have started the treatment to try and turn the LO. It's not at all what I thought and I'm very glad I can do it on my own and I was worried she was going to want me for daily treatments at 75$ each!!
So all I have to do is burn this cigar looking thing called moxibustion and hold it beside both of my little toes for 20 mins a day. I could do one foot at a time but I think it's better that I get dh to do it for me!

Marathon~ Thank you! Glad you got ahold of your acupuncturist and you'll be saving money with the DIY treatments, that's good. :) The treatments sound interesting. Hope your baby girl cooperates and turns head down. I'm hoping to see my acupuncturist soon, maybe early April since that's when she has Saturdays available.

Pink- I hope you get in to see your acupuncturist in early April! I find the sessions so relaxing. I will be seeing mine weekly after 37 weeks to help ripen my cervix and get my body ready for labour.
How is everyone else?
I'm having a lazy day as I have been having a lot of bh today. Still 2 more weeks of work. I feel bad because I'm basically leaving my kids to entertain themselves today.

Make sure you take it easy on yourself Marathon. Hopefully those BH are helping to get little girl into a better position.

DH is taking my bedrest as his chance to be superdad. He's putting me to shame. The house is clean, laundry done and he made the most amazing pork roast on the BBQ last night. This morning he took the kids swimming and now they're at an IMAX movie. Yesterday he took them to Goldstream and cooked hot dogs over a campfire. I hope it continues once I can join in the fun.

Wow that's amazing Rainkat!!! Remember you're cooking his baby too! I hope you had a restful weekend. Look forward to seeing you and your bump soon!

Marathon~ Me too, can't wait to have the floating on air feeling back. :) yay for only two more weeks of work.

Kat~ Way to go, SuperDH!!! :D Mmmm, BBQ!!

Yay for everyone about to deliver their babies!!! I'm so excited for you all! :hugs:

Did you notice that our tickers still say 35+2 and we should be 35+4?. It's weird how its just ours and we are exactly the same dates??

Any updates?

I saw my midwife today and baby is breech again. While she was examining me baby turned transverse and then back to head up. Very strange sensation. My other babies were firmly engaged by now. She suggested that if baby is still this mobile at 37 weeks one option to consider is to do an ECV and then break my water while she's head down. That would be done in the hospital and then I could go home to give birth. It seems crazy that it could happen in only 2 weeks!!

Any updates?

I saw my midwife today and baby is breech again. While she was examining me baby turned transverse and then back to head up. Very strange sensation. My other babies were firmly engaged by now. She suggested that if baby is still this mobile at 37 weeks one option to consider is to do an ECV and then break my water while she's head down. That would be done in the hospital and then I could go home to give birth. It seems crazy that it could happen in only 2 weeks!!

well poo for baby being breech again...that stubborn thing. Sorry. But yay for possibly seeing baby in only 2 weeks! How exciting!

Yes I am curious is everyone still pregnant?? We should be seeing our first rainbows soon!!

I has another NST today and baby is doing great. She still hasn't turned and engaged yet so Rainkat and I are in the same boat. She also seems to be shifting between transverse and breech.

Marathon~ Must have missed it but at least it caught up, silly tickers lol. Glad baby girl is doing well! :) Hoping she will turn very soon!!

Kat~ How exciting that you could be seeing your little sweetie in a couple weeks!

Ttc~ Thank you!! :flower:

Nothing much to report on my end, I feel a lot of pinching sensations in my cervix when I'm up and about now. I have a visit with my regular OB coming up on the 27th.

Does everyone have everything all set for baby? I'm still waiting on the snappis I ordered for my cloth diaper prefolds, other than that, I'm happy with what we have for now.

Hey ladies sorry I've not been on much.. Hope u are all well?xx

Afm I'm booked for a C Section for Tuesday 9th April due to baby being frank breech and my placenta is still low lying... Can't believe how close it is now...x

Hey ladies sorry I've not been on much.. Hope u are all well?xx

Afm I'm booked for a C Section for Tuesday 9th April due to baby being frank breech and my placenta is still low lying... Can't believe how close it is now...x

That's so exciting Cheryl. :hugs:
I would have been 12 weeks that day so I'm going to a free support group in my area to talk it out. :)

Aw ttc I think it's good to spk to ppl about losses Hun... It always made me feel better talking about them..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->