Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

So many babies! Congratulations ladies. They are gorgeous.

I am also still waiting. Won't reach my due date till next Saturday though so could still be another three weeks...

Good luck storm!!!

May the forth be with you, Mighty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

OMG I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO HARD...EVER!!!!

Roma, you officially win for funniest/best context/most hilarious comment EVER!!!!!

Actually it should have been:

May the fourth be with you, Mighty.

I got the gist. You made my FB newsfeed with that. Seriously, I was laughing so hard the dog started barking!

Lol I used to date a guy who was a bit of a geek (I'm also a bit if a geek lol) and his birthday was May 4th and he used to love referencing Star Wars with it lol.

How's everyone doing today?

Pregnant ladies anything happening?

New mummies how are you finding life with your new LOs?

Emilia is brilliant, she sleeps really well and feeds well. At the mo she's feeding quite frequently in smaller amounts rather than managing to sleep longer periods but she usually goes back to sleep after.

Hello Ladies!!! Sabrina Lorna was born at 9:07 April 26th!!! It was a long arduous labour that ended in a vaginal birth and we are both doing great. She is just starting to breast feed so that is good. I will get Rainkat to show me how to post a picture of her!!!

Rainkat- good to see you at the hospital today !!! I think you're next !
So glad to see all of the beautiful rainbows!!

Yay another rainbow, congratulations marathon girl!! I hope the labour wasn't too bad for you and you are managing to get some recovery time!
I can't wait to see a pic!!!

Only rainkat, mighty mom and storm left if I am right (I haven't forgotten anyone have I??) I know there are other ladies who haven't been on here in a while that have probably had their babies too or are due as well, I hope you all have/had good labours and congrats to you all!!

We had a bad night with Millie last night which ended up with me having a pounding headache!! She was sick at about 10pm (like almost a full feed sick) then she went to sleep til 3am but then woke and wouldn't feed but just kept crying. Bless her. She went back to sleep at 7am so I've been lazy and stayed in bed til now coz I figure I should sleep when she does!

Congrats Marathongirl :happydance: Sabrina is so beautiful. Glad to hear she's starting to eat.

I was hoping I might go into labour last night so they would have the same birthday but no luck. I'm sure they'll be close. I've been losing pink mucous last night and this morning and feeling twinges in my back. I feel like things might be starting, although that could still mean several days before they really pick up.

Bailey: Poor Millie! and poor you :( Yes, do your best to sleep while she sleeps. That's not being lazy, it's meeting your needs so you can take care of her.

MG: Congrats on baby Sabrina!! Can't wait to see pics!

Bailey: Sorry Millie had a hard night. She's probably going through a growth spurt. Poor thing can't help but cry. I hope tonight is better for you.

Rainkat: I've heard that being around a woman who has just given birth can sometimes send you into labor. Like when womens' cycles line up. I hope it's not long for you!

Maybe I'll go skulk the hallways at mother-babe :haha: They're so busy I was surrounded yesterday. I noticed lots of pink blankets on the babies I saw. There seems to be a little burst of girls in our town.

Roma I love your new profile pic!!

6:1 overall? That would be the senior population. So many people retire here and women outlive the men. But I would believe 6:1 for babies on mother-babe right now. I know one boy born on Monday but other than that all I saw were girls.

It's weird coz I know loads of people here who are all having baby girls too, there seems to be a boom in girls in general lol!

Quick update. Baby Sabrina is doing great! We are heading home later this afternoon and I'm so excited to get home to my family.
Rainkat- I can't wait until your bundle of joy arrives and we can the girls together!! Can't wait to meet your rainbow!

Bailey- sorry that you had a bad night. I hope she's better tonight! It's definitely the best thing to do sleep when they are.

So saying that this LO doesn't like to be put down so I'm taking the snuggles while I can get them!! Can't wait for the other rainbows to arrive!!

MG if you email me a picture I'll post it for you. Enjoy those snuggles :kiss:

Yay congrats Marathon!!! :happydance: Welcome to the world, Sabrina!! :D

Bailey~ extra :hugs: to you and Millie, I hope tonight is a better one for you both.

Kat- Sending lots of labor dust!!! :flower:

Congrats mg on baby Sabrina I can't wait to see a pic Hun...xx

Hope everyone else is doing good.xxx

My lovely daughter was so nice to her mummy and daddy last night! She slept til 5am had a feed and went back to sleep, then slept til 9am and we had her on the bed with us (not to sleep just for cuddles) and it was such a lovely relaxed morning for our little family!

Hope everyone's ok

Ok ladies I have finally updated the first page with the births and weights etc just need you other 3 ladies to have your rainbows and we are complete eeeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->