Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Wow lots going on here!! Fx'd srrhc that all is well. I was on another thread where a woman didn't see anything at 6 weeks and bam it was there at 7 weeks! I love the siggy and will add it to mine as well! Nothing really to report other than the sore boobs and a little bit of heartburn. I have never really had a lot of nausea with my pregnancies so we will see?? Hope everyone is having a great day!!

I went out to buy some wireless bras today for my poor, poor, sore boobies. So much comfier lol

:wave: Cherrytomato (that's great about your maternity exemption certificate! :) ) and Ginny! :)

Bailey~ Kind of starting to sink in, but I use 'if' a lot too when referring to the baby. Just did my follow up blood work today and my OB appointment is on the 16th. Hopefully my hcg looks good.. Wow about your 10 hour shift! Is that your usual work shift?

Srr~ Sorry your scan wasn't what you were hoping for, :hugs: I'm praying with you that it was just a bit too early for your rainbow and by next scan, your little one is right there to greet you. :hugs:

Girlinyork~ Yay for positive thinking! :) FX for a sticky bean so you won't have to wtt.

Tawn~ Nice!!! Love the graphic!! :D

Cheryl~ :hugs: good luck with your scan next week!

Hi to anyone I've missed, tons of positive thoughts your way! :)

I've become absolutely certain today that I'm carrying a pink flavoured one

Glad you scored some comfy bras, Girlinyork. I need to do the same but most of my favorite stores don't have any good ones in my size. Looks like I'll have to head to Motherhood Maternity soon.

I suppose I'm lucky I've only gone up to a modest C cup. Although I can't see it staying that way

I hope my bb's don't grow :rofl:
i already have DD bb's and thats managable
i was a C with ds but after having him i went to a D
now a DD i think any bigger won't look right on me :haha:

How come you think Pink Girlinyork?

Aw ladies a unwired bra sounds perfect for my sore bbs :holly:

Tawn I kno u will be fine Hun we're having our rainbows lady. Xx

How come pink Hun?x

Hi ladies I'm due on the 23rd Of april (ish) all being well! Can I join your little group? :flower: I get a bit lost on that big April one!! :wacko:

Hi ladies I'm due on the 23rd Of april (ish) all being well! Can I join your little group? :flower: I get a bit lost on that big April one!! :wacko:

:wave:

I went on it too and just got ignored no-one said hello
and i haven't been put on the front page as far as i know
i think its one of them over crowded groups if your not
in with the lingo your not noticed :dohh:

but you will be here for sure! :flower:
Congrats!!

I don't know whats wrong with me but its not even that warm at this
time i walked to the shop which is like 5mins away from me and im sweating!
feel red hot :wacko: it happened earlier when i went to the doctors i was
nearly keeling over i had to have a rest on the bench on the way :lol: :dohh:
if im like this now whats it going to be like when i have a bump!

Hey dano, I know what you mean about that other group, I think it's the biggest group so far !! And can get ignored easily, I was so pleased to see your name in the other group... But don't think you saw my post directed to you..lol another ex mole gal, glad u made it here x

Beckyboo- you must have had a hot flush !! You will be your biggest in the winter, which has positives and negatives... I was heavily pregnant in the summer with Paige and had jake in April. I liked being able to wear maxi dresses in the summer and to be honest I didn't feel as hot and bothered as everyone said I would. X

Tawn - would a private scan be easier ? To rest your mind. X

Ohhhh and my cheapy tests arrived today, I'm back to my daily peeing on a stick yay x

Im thinking that too need to try not to give it anyway as i keep
coming to my families saying im really hot and they don't understand
why when there fine :rofl:

I was heavily pregnant with ds in winter :( its good because if it snows
which is likely then can stay in and relax but if you need to go out its
terrifying :( .. i fell over a few times on the ice as i had to go walk about
to help me go into labour and move me and baby abit :lol: but luckily i fell
right on my bum but its such a scary thought..

I just know she's a pink one :) same as I just knew I wad preggers before I tested x

Welcome dano I kno wot u mean I was invisable on tht one. Catch up tomoro ladies. Xxxx

I hope my bb's don't grow :rofl:
i already have DD bb's and thats managable
i was a C with ds but after having him i went to a D
now a DD i think any bigger won't look right on me :haha:

You and I have the same cup size, in my case though, any bigger than a DD and I'll have to hide from DH. :rofl:

:hi: Dan-o Congrats and welcome to SB!! :D

Have fun poas, Ladykara! ;)

Have a good night, Cheryl!

I agree :rofl:
But i have the problem already anyway of OH not leaving them alone :dohh:
its like hes never seen any before or hes in his favourite sweet shop :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members