Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Love your new avatar lady kara!!

Yeah maybe it's just really hard for men to connect to a baby after a mc. It's hard enough for us but at least we feel pregnant. I just wish he showed he cares a little bit, like maybe not letting me carry the hoover upstairs coz he was too lazy to do it yesterday!

Hes just gone and done it now but only coz I got upset and told him he's acting like he doesn't care. I don't want to have to get upset all the time with him though, so if he'd just be smart enough to do it without being nagged lol :rofl:

Aw I read that wrong Girlinyork yeah bailey think it must be their way of dealing with it..Ladykara I feel the same way as you Hun. X

Bailey u should leave post its all over the house with notes on wt he shud do lol right enuf tht wud never work in my house..x

Yeah I might do that coz he's now claiming he "just forgot to do it alright" (said in a very Kevin the teenager Harry Enfield voice, I'm just waiting for him to go "god, it's so unfair, I hate you!!" lol)

I thought I might ask him if he's feeling worried etc about the Pregnancy and if he's trying to distance himself and I got a "no" and that's it! Why do I have to be marrying a guy who can't express his feelings......oh wait isn't that most men lol :rofl:

Ha ha post it notes, what a wicked idea !! Grant seems to forget a lot or just chooses not to hear me. i have to ask him to do things which upsets me a bit, his only jobs are cooking on his days off 4 out of 8 days. and take the rubbish out, he fails at both.. arghhhh men !!! I may do some lists of things so he doesnt forget i had to do a Paige instruction manual when i went back to work for him, because he doesnt have a clue, 22 months on and he still doesnt get her changed most days, his excuse is they are having a PJ day !!!! sooooo lazy !!!

Thanks bailey, Grant wanted me to put one of us up (as i normally have paige and jake in my sig) I need to dig out some nice ones first. thought it was nice to put a face to a name x

Lol no wot are men like I ask my hubby about it and he said the hardest thing about a mc is tht he just thinks we will try again but it's the end of the world for me wtf is tht all about???x

Aww Cheryl! It is the end of the world for us women, I think men find it hard because until we have a bump or see the baby on the screen moving they can't accept that it's real I think. I don't think they can connect at all and that causes so many arguments between pregnant ladies and their partners!! I bought my fella a book called the blokes guide to pregnancy but he never bloody reads it lol!!

My husband has that book, and the other two books blokes guide they did, its brilliant and im about to chuck them out, but if anyone on here wants them for their men ill post it, rather someone will get use of them than throw them out, was going to take to charity shop but its more of a pain getting there

I ordered the booked guide to pregnancy. What other books are there?

OMG LADIES!

I haven't been on for a few days, and when I come back there are some 20+ pages extra!

Welcome all the new ladies who are having spring blossoms too!

At 6+2 today went to the doctors and saw the nurse who came back after I handed the pee test to herald said "you're VERY pregnant!, the test came up right away and it is a very strong line!" ....

I thought.... Okay, that's fine.. But how do you know I am definitely pregnant? May sound like I being nasty and sinister, but after two blighted ovums I find it annoying when the doctor says well you definitely pregnant... Definitely???

Sorry whine over, as I said I'm a Brit living in Denmark, so I can't see the doc until I'm 7+5 (supposed to be 8 weeks but I am on holiday back home in jersey for 2 weeks) so will have bloods etc then. Can't have an early scan without seeing the doctor first. Bummer...

So I am really unsure what to do... Do I book a private scan somewhere before I go on holiday for two weeks to jersey on 26th August .. Or do I wait until I come back from holiday when I will be 10+2 and they will ultrasound me then?

I dont know what to do, do I wait this time...or not? Xx

Id privately book the scan so you can get peace of mind for your holiday x

Yeah I agree. The only reason I'm not getting a private scan is because my angel passed at 11 weeks so I wouldn't really get much reassurance from an early scan (or so says my midwife).

I agree, I would get a private scan, after the bleeding I had with Paige at the start I was 12 weeks when I went on my honeymoon so didnt have a scan booked till after I got back from the hospital but we paid for a private scan to be sure just before we left, best money I spent x

Girlinyork- blokes guide to pregnancy, babies and baby gadgets... X

Kara, I have the blokes guide to pregnancy but I'll gladly give you something towards those other two :flower:

Ladies I know you are going to hate me for this but Hear me out. I have the opposite problem with my OH!!! He is über protective during this pregnancy because the mc made him realize how much he wants a baby with me.... Ok sounds great, and in some ways it is, but I wanted to dtd last night and HE told ME no bd until after we know it's out of "the danger zone" as he put it (meaning that we know it isn't ectopic) and if I say anything like "if the baby comes in April" or "if we miscarry again" he gets his feelings hurt and says that's not a nice way to talk about it!!! :doh: grass is always greener, eh?

Aw Tawn I've got a no sex rule just like ur hubby has lol..x

Lol it's always the way isn't it, I know I would probably complain no matter what my oh does bless him!!
Your oh sounds like i do, although I am also saying "if we have the baby" and "if this pregnancy is successful" and so is my oh. Sad isn't it?

Anyone else needing naps in the afternoon? Think I'm gonna go have one now!

Hello Ladies, can I cautously join you. I just had a BFP for a few days now, with today being the darkest.. Thanks for the invite girlinyork:). AF was supposed to be due today or tomorrow, so it has to stay away..first BFP since our loss back in 2009 at 23 weeks. I am so ready and positive and hope this dream is a big Reality. OMG! Praying all is well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->