Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing good today. I am trying to get caught up on the reading but I am getting a headache again that I have has off and on. I will try to check in soon.

srrhc - hope it goes soon honey, I dont cope well with headaches !!x

Did anyone else watch midwives ?

Good evening ladies. I'm feeling like I have gotten over one hurdle anyways. Still a lot to go I know. My hcg went from 441-2503 in 4 days! I'm hoping to get an early scan next week. Hope everyone is well. Sorry about the headache srrhc. Is anyone on here taking progesterone? My level dropped a little but is still within the norm. I will talk to doc about it tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Aw great news marathongil. Xx

Well I was woken again with they nasty cramps lasted for 10 mins then stopped... I googled severe cramping and a b &b thread came up with girls saying they had severe cramping went to there drs and got told take pain killers and deal with it it's normal so I'm hoping I've got nothing to worry about... Wed next wk can't come quick enough. Xx

Morning ladies!

Sorry to those of you still waiting for your tickers I will do them today!! I usually come on here on my iPhone you see and I can't do the tickers from here so need my laptop to do them!

Marathon girl that's great news!! Doctors don't prescribe progesterone here in the uk as they don't check your levels, apparently they don't think it makes a difference, nice eh? So I can help you there I'm afraid!!

Srrhc - hope the headache is better hun. How are you feeling? Got everything crossed for you for Monday xxx

Cheryl does it only happen at night too?

Has anyone else had a crazy spike in libido? I wanted to hold off on sex til 12 weeks to be safe but these past few days....

How is everyone else today? I felt so sick last night and I'm really happy about it lol!! I didn't get ms at all last time not even queasiness so I'm glad to be having it now!!

Hope you don't work too hard today Cheryl, take it easy xx

Ohhh Girlinyork I am so glad you said that!

Yes me too, I am desperate to dtd, but it's actually DH who won't until after our first scan as he's worried he will knock things about or something! :dohh:

No I haven't girlinyork. I've been so tired though it's been the last thing on my mind!! Plus I'm too afraid. But i do remember it happening last time I was pregnant.

Ah Tawn, I feel your pain. I might go hide out in a convent until I'm 12 weeks lol

Aww ladies I wish I wasn't as scared of dtd!! I don't know why I am really!! I was already a worry wart before I had the mc I'm ten times worse now lol!!

I know what you mean. Losing a baby strips joy from a subsequent pregnancy :(

Marathongirl- no honey I don't, what's it for ? but so pleased your levels are going up...x

On the subject of DTD I only ever get high libido during ovulation, but I didn't feel it at all last month so presumed I didn't ovulate ( well I was certainly wrong about that) sex is the last thing on my mind at the mo but not from my husband, who I think is a little upset we never got to properly "try". I explained how I was worried about DTD and so he said he was happy to leave it but I felt bad so we were careful. But I would be happy to not do it for the rest of the pregnancy...lol.when I was pregnant with Paige he didn't want to do it at all near the end, he said he didn't feel right....and of course me being hormonal thought it was because he didn't find me attractive..!!! But after I was overdue I forced him !!! Every moment we could... 16 days overdue !!!!! I was willing to try anything at that point . X

Hi ladies just checking in with my 13dpo beta resulst which have finally come back.

hcg 197 Progesterone 190!!!

Very pleased with these.. 15dpo ones to follow as soon as I have them back. Roll on scan time!!!

I am off the idea of BDing at the moment too, I'm also a little scared of upsetting things while I'm still at the implanating stage!

Morning ladies!

Sorry to those of you still waiting for your tickers I will do them today!! I usually come on here on my iPhone you see and I can't do the tickers from here so need my laptop to do them!

No rush for mine hun, take your time!! I usually post off my iphone too, now im getting quicker at typing on it lol!
Hope you're well xx

Your ticker on the front page is a day ahead of mine lol

Oh oops sorry girlinyork lol!! I think it's coz you may not have said your actual due date and I miscalculated lol!!

Dano I will deffo get round to doing it lol!! I've finally started feeling sick today. How are you feeling today?

Went to the doctors to get my results today and it obviously
said Positive :lol: but i got my booking in appointment for 31st
August.. the woman dated me more then i thought .. i gave her a
few bits of info and she got the midwife down and she told me i was
5 weeks and 4 days around about :shrug: so i will take her word until
my scan obviously as she probs knows better then me :dohh:

so i have 2 weeks on friday to wait :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads