Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Congratulations and welcome tk2!!

So sorry for your loss but so happy you can join us!! Are you still in shock lol!!

So sorry for your loss tk2, but congrats on your BFP! So happy to have you join us!

welcome and congrats TK2 xx

girlinyork- went to go and get them out of the black bag which is by front door and it smelt funny and wet, think next door neighbours cat had peed in it !!!! Those bloody things !!!! they are so annoying and only just the other day had a full blown up war on FB about it.. had to wash my hands in bleach.....x

Tawn- your husband sounds lovely, want to share ?? x

Does anyone know if that thing you get off of cats is from their poo or wee ?

Here are my collection of sticks, starts the day i found out at 15 dpo all the way up to today (although i think im missing one due to running out lol)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/AC3B28DC-41E0-45B7-8F00-58FB6AF0BD0A-14972-000016456F3E5BE2.jpg

Cheryl~ Better to be safe than sorry.. :hugs:

Bailey~ Good luck with the driving lesson! :) I'm feeling pretty good, really hungry every 2 hours like clock work. MS usually comes in around week 6-7, do I should feel it by the end of the month. Same here with gender, I'll be very happy with either but still think I'm blue after 4 in a row. Like your DH, mine thinks pink too but he's been hoping for awhile. :)

Ginny~ I hope the spotting stops for you soon. :hugs:

Girlinyork~ Sorry about your OH, I hope comes around soon. :flower:

JerseyBean~ Go for a private scan if you can arrange it, won't be much of a holiday if you're worried. :hugs:

Tawn~ Aww, sounds like my DH, he wants me to think positive and stop saying 'if' all the time. I'm the one sticking to the no sex rule, even though DH mentioned it first, I tease him and tell him I knew he wouldn't last. :haha:

TK2~ I'm so sorry, I had a second trimester loss also. :hugs: Congrats on your bfp and welcome to SB. :flower:

LadyKara~ Awesome collection! :D

Hi to anyone I may have missed!

Here are my collection of sticks, starts the day i found out at 15 dpo all the way up to today (although i think im missing one due to running out lol)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/AC3B28DC-41E0-45B7-8F00-58FB6AF0BD0A-14972-000016456F3E5BE2.jpg

Thank you for this!
im like 16dpo today i think.. and i was worried why my tests
were so faint still but seems normal! .. waiting for the day i get
2 strong dark lines

Becyboo - i was spending hours looking through photos of other peoples tests because i have seen some which are less that 16dpo and they were darker, but from my HGC im doing good. as long as the line gets darker every 2-3 days then its fine....

I only did a cheap test because i was cleaning out the bottom shelf and found one, i didnt think i ovulated so didnt think that that one time we DTD would have worked anyway.. I saw that faint line and was a bit shocked, i kept looking at it in different lights, didnt tell hubby, hide it under my bed and text a photo to my best mate and asked her if she could see anything or if it was just the evap line. thats how faint it was. x

Hey tk2 welcome Hun..cx

Ladykara those lines are looking great did u hav to go back for more bloods???xx

Hey pinkorblue :wave: x

no, they didnt ask to take any more bloods, i think they were more concerned they were rising to high , but they werent so guess they are leaving me. My doctor is great, very clever but also very scatty and tends to have to be nudged to remember to do things. She forgot to book me into MW and i cant ring doc while Jake is here, nor at work so i will ring her up once i had my scan. x

Lady kara it's from their poo I think but as long as you have thoroughly washed your hands then you will be fine.

Cheryl how are you feeling now? Hope no more pain!

Ive just been for a nap and just woke up feeling really queasy but i think it's coz I'm hungry.

Does anyone know when i could take another digi?
It says on the back that 1-2 is 3-4 weeks 2-3 is 4-5 weeks
and 3+ is 5 weeks

so if im 4 weeks today would one show any day after today :shrug:
2-3 weeks :lol: might be an impossible question really i just don't want
to take one and it comes back 1-2 again :dohh:

It all depends on your hcg levels Beccy, with my little angel i got 3+ with my first test at 16dpo!! I was amazed and I knew that I was 16dpo because I had 28 day cycles exactly at the time!

I would test anyway but dont worry if it's not saying any higher.

I got 3+ aswell this will sound very odd..but i was 9dpo
i got a fant on a normal test so my best friend nudged me to
take a digi in town and i did and i got 3+ :wacko: which is very very
weird..

im 16dpo now as far as i know and im getting faints so i guess i feel
abit insecure :shrug: .. I should get my digi's tomorrow so i think maybe
i should wait till friday to test with one.. i want the 3 answers :lol: for
pregression just hope i get them .. it will also keep me sane!

My non-pregnant friend did a test which said NOT PREGNANT 2-3

Feeling better bailey just dull aches which is normal not painful at all..x

I got 2-3 at 13dpo and 3+ at 20dpo. X

Wow.. i guess every time and each person can be different then!
iv never got 1-2 aways 3+ so im thinking im really really early :wacko:
but i found out sooner with my last so im finding that rather odd and
confusing!

I got. 2-3 at 16dpo and I did another a couple of days ago and it was 3+ it's bang on what I thought I was, didn't someone say if it says 3+ your hcg levels are over 2000 ? I did another digi two days before I got the 3+ and it said 2-3 still, wasn't happy lol x

Aww thanks for going through a uriney bag for me anyway Kara :) x

I just ordered two more digis. I really want to wee on a frer but Chris would think I am nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->