Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Okey dokey ladies, girlinyork I've changed yours, and tk2 marathon girl and dan-I I've added all your tickers xxx

Not sure if you saw my post..
but im 5 weeks 1 day now if you change mine?
xx

Girlinyork- sorry to hear that honey, hope you get well soon x

I keep thinking I'm getting cramps, I don't know if it's just in my head or it's just the normal crampy feeling u get when your pregnant.

Can anyone here relate, you know when ur waiting for the gasman, or a delivery... Or if your waiting to go out but you got ready really early, that feeling of waiting for something... Well that's what I'm like throughout my entire pregnancy and it's started already. I thought having Paige would help me, but it hasn't.... I'm just lazy and feel bored but not sure what else I would be doing if I wasn't pregnant.. It's really hard to explain.... Lol .... I think I'm losing the plot slowly !! : ) x

Hi all,

Hope everyone's doing ok. I had my first proper meltdown today :(

I woke up this morning and hurt all over - I get that every so often, no idea why and never bothered going to the doc about it cos it generally passes within a day and because there's no outward sign I always assume I'll get a 'these things just sometimes happen' type response. It feels like I'm bruised all over, mainly over my torso and the top of my neck. For some reason I always think of it as a kind of allergic reaction to something, but I've never been able to work out what. Anyway, the last time it happened was - you guessed it - a few days before my mc. I remember thinking it was my body reacting to the 'foreign body' inside. Of course I didn't expect it to totally reject it...

So I got to work and it wasn't getting any better, and I'd stewed my entire commute. I managed 5 mins at my desk before I said I wasn't feeling well and was going home. I called oh outside the office and burst into tears. He instantly thought I had started bleeding, and I was trying so hard to control my blubbing that it took me a couple of mins before I could actually tell him that I wasn't. I got home, cried more and took myself to bed. Slept until midday.

It's not hurting so much now, but I'm getting occasional pains and twinges inside now. And just sad. I guess I'd really thought everything would be ok this time and now I'm totally freaked out. I know it could be nothing and everything could be fine, but I'm an emotional mess at the moment and this just sent me over the edge :(

Ok...I'm done. Sorry for the download...xx

cherrytomato, I get that but a lot more often. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia eventually x

Cherrytomato~ :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well today! :)

Does anyone here have heartburn already?

cherrytomato, I get that but a lot more often. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia eventually x

Girlinyork - Really?? How did they test, if you don't mind me asking? I always thought it was so fleeting it'd never show up. Does it have any effect on pregnancy do you know? Thanks xx

It's a diagnosis of exclusion, although they can test it through the tender points. It's completely neurological and won't affect a pregnancy at all.

Try putting moderate pressure on these points. If it's unreasonably painful have a chat with your doctor.

https://www.home-health-care-physical-therapy.com/image-files/fibromyalgia_tender_points_chart-2-359x334.png

It's a diagnosis of exclusion, although they can test it through the tender points. It's completely neurological and won't affect a pregnancy at all.

Try putting moderate pressure on these points. If it's unreasonably painful have a chat with your doctor.

Thanks Girlinyork - it is more sore than it should be at a few of those points, but it's never lasted more than a day and doesn't happen very often which is why I've never been to the doc about it...sigh, maybe I should...

Have a word. Some sufferers suffer constantly and some only periodically. Better safe than sorry so get yourself looked at :hug:

Cherry- I am so sorry honey, what a crap day you had : ( but as Girlinyork said go and speak to your doctor, it looks like you were meant to be in this group with finding out what it is with Girlinyork's help x

Pinkorblue- no heart burn but I got it bad with Paige.... But only from 3rd tri, I could drink the liquid but had bottles of tums which helped. X

Sorry I forgot who asked but I take progrsteone. I was never tested to see if mine was low or anything but my doctor wanted to go ahead and put me on when I got my positive pregnancy test.

Sorry for those of you havin a rough day. Now that I am back in school working I am having a hard time keeping up on bnb but I am going to try my best to stay up to date with everyone!

Oh yeah my headaches have been much much better today. Super fatigued though of course and had waves of nausea throughout the day but nothing terrible.

Hello ladies, haven't been around today plus am on my phone which and it plays up sometimes.. Cherrytomato I'm sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon xx Oh I would love a ticker, don't know how to do it yet so thanks for putting so up for us xx I'm not sure yet how to count my EDD, since I have longer cycles,. but if I go with around when I ovulated it is 22 April, and if I go with LMP would be 15 April, so not sure.. at the moment just glad there is bean growing :), think he dr might go with LMP.. today I didn't POAS, only got one left plus waiting for the digi I ordered.. AF was due today, so, so far so good! I know what you mean about a previous loss making it a bit hard to enjoy the present one.. I'm trying to be positive but can't help it sometimes. Oh, don't have much happening, just EWCM which is unusual for me and once in a while I get cramps and lower backache.. Here to all of us!xxx

I definitely have a bit of heartburn. I've noticed it over the last few days. A little queasiness but nothing close to full on nausea. Of course the girls are getting progressively more sore so I take these as all good signs. I think when PAL we view any symptom as a good sign. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Cheryl- I hope that you don't get too stressed about your cramps.
As far as DTD I always want to do it but am a little scared as well. WE have done it once carefully. I think once I have a scan I will feel more comfortable if all is good.

Sorry I forgot who asked but I take progrsteone. I was never tested to see if mine was low or anything but my doctor wanted to go ahead and put me on when I got my positive pregnancy test.

Sorry for those of you havin a rough day. Now that I am back in school working I am having a hard time keeping up on bnb but I am going to try my best to stay up to date with everyone!

It was me asking about the progesterone. My levels weren't low but they dropped a bit which freaked me out so my doctor said I could take it if it would make me feel better. I see lots of women who have had mc's and then go on to have healthy babies after taking the progesterone. Do you mind if I ask your doseage?
I'm glad your headaches are better:flower:

Hey ladies,

Cherry I'm so sorry you had a bad day! That must have been awful hun, are you feeling any better now? Its really awful that mc has done this to all of us, I remember in my first pregnancy I used to get bad cramps. I didn't think anything of them coz they were perfectly normal cramps that I expected in pregnancy but whenever I get them now I have a mini freak out because i think I might miscarry. I think maybe girlinyork is right and you should have a chat with your doctor about the pain and what it might be.

Tk2 - doctors will generally go with LMP. I think mainly because they don't trust us to have calculated ovulation correctly lol!! But also because you could have implanted anytime between 6 and 12 dpo anyway so there's always a margin of error with EDD's anyway. If that makes sense. If I go by when I think I O'd I'm nearly a week behind what my edd is if I go by LMP. It's a good thing for me actually because it means if I did get O right I will be getting my scan at 11 weeks really not 12, if my doctor went by my O date I'd have to wait another week for my scan!

How's everyone else feeling today? It's been pretty quiet on here!

Oh my word I forget what I've read 3 seconds after I've read it!!

Was meant to say srrhc I'm glad the headaches are better hun.

Touch wood so far no heartburn, but like you said marathon girl, any symptoms are good when you are PAL!!

I had my first real day of ms today! Had to force myself to eat lunch and then felt worse!! It felt like I had eaten too much or something hadn't settled on my stomach properly but that was before I'd even eaten!! By 9pm though the sickness had completely gone and I was starving! I'm still hungry now!

Anyway ladies I'm off to bed! Hope you all sleep well, especially you Cheryl, I hope no more scary cramps at night for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->