Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Sorry I forgot who asked but I take progrsteone. I was never tested to see if mine was low or anything but my doctor wanted to go ahead and put me on when I got my positive pregnancy test.

Sorry for those of you havin a rough day. Now that I am back in school working I am having a hard time keeping up on bnb but I am going to try my best to stay up to date with everyone!

It was me asking about the progesterone. My levels weren't low but they dropped a bit which freaked me out so my doctor said I could take it if it would make me feel better. I see lots of women who have had mc's and then go on to have healthy babies after taking the progesterone. Do you mind if I ask your doseage?
I'm glad your headaches are better:flower:

Oh no problem! I take crinone 8%. I know many ladies who are on it to and had heathy babies. I also have had no side effects with it so yay!

Ladykara~ I wish tums worked for me but it doesn't do very much, I'm not sure what else is safe to take, good thing my OB appointment is tomorrow. Glad they helped you! :)

Srr~ Happy to hear your headaches are getting better.

Marathon~ I hope the heartburn eases for you, this is the first time I've gotten it this soon usually it's much later on. I wonder if it's just a coincidence? Same here on the girls front, I've got burning and tingling going on. Happy to be going through this though ;)

Cheryl~ :hugs: I hope the doctor can give you some answers and ease your concern. Thinking of you and sending anti-cramping vibes. :hugs:

Bailey~ How did the driving lesson go? MS can be a stinker like that, I hope the ms stage goes by quickly for you.

Pink or Blue good luck for your appointment tomorrow!!
I would be happy to have some ms!! I know it sounds weird but bring on the symptoms!!!

No scary crampe thru the night but 4 toilet trips :( no more drinks before bed.

Thanks they just come and go I've googled it and spoke to the lady at EPU and looks like its all normal unless u bleed with the cramps so I'm not even going to worry now. Gt more hcg bloods to get done today. X

Hope all u ladies are well. X

My boobs aren't as sore this morning. Trying to stay calm but this is how the mmc started

Mine used to go up and down with my sucessful pregnancy, I bet they will start hurting again in the morning!

Got my betas back, 13dpo-197 15dpo-411... with a doubling time of 37.7 hours!!
Woohoo, it's sticking!!! :yipee:

Aw Girlinyork don't worry symtoms come and go Hun...x

Dano ht is great missy I've got bloods today it won't get results till mon or tues. x

Congrats Dan-o, that is amazing news! :happydance:!

Sorry for the ladies who are uncomfortable with heartburn! :hugs: I have yet to experience that myself hopefully it means lots of hormones and a sticky bean!

Becyboo, I think bailey is at work today. I haven't seen her online yet this morning! But congrats on being pushed forward! Not long until the 31st, you must be so excited!

Hi everyone else!

AFM, I had an awful miscarriage nightmare last night that has me a little bit spooked. I am meeting my new doctor for the first time today at 4:30, so hoping not only for the scan but that I could get some betas done to put my mind at ease (a bit!) until we can rule out tubal/ectopic.

For all you ladies that have managed to get bloodwork done early on, how did you convince your GP? Just fishing for ideas! ;)

I had a bad dream last night that I kept dropping my baby on her head D:

Hey ladies,

Tk2 - doctors will generally go with LMP. I think mainly because they don't trust us to have calculated ovulation correctly lol!! But also because you could have implanted anytime between 6 and 12 dpo anyway so there's always a margin of error with EDD's anyway. If that makes sense. If I go by when I think I O'd I'm nearly a week behind what my edd is if I go by LMP. It's a good thing for me actually because it means if I did get O right I will be getting my scan at 11 weeks really not 12, if my doctor went by my O date I'd have to wait another week for my scan!

Thanks Baileybubs, you are right, they probably wouldn't trust us, anyway it's week's difference. So in that case I am 5 weeks and 3 days:winkwink: yay! Gonna get a siggy too.. It's cool that you get to have a scan at 11 weeks. !! x

Hi Ladies

Sorry I just answered Baileybubs on quote while reading through the pages..

Girlinyork, mu boobs go on and off too and I worry when they don't hurt, but I believe it's OK, lets take it easy:thumbup:

Dan- O congratulations on your results!:happydance: I did another test this morning and it's the darkest ever! It's my last test, have to wait for my digis to arrive just so I can see the word on a test:blush:

Good luck with your bloods Cherly!:thumbup:

Sorry about the nightmares ladies:hugs:

Oh Baileybubs, could please move my dates up on my ticker please?..:happydance:

May you all have a good day:flower:

My docs have dated me so far ahead thanks to irregular cycles I'm getting scanned at 8 weeks :)

Wow girlinyork that's good news! I have long cycles.. I still have to call my dr..

Tawn- I only had mine done because my last was a mole and I had early sickness.. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered even tho my last was a mole I had to have sickness for them to worry.. !! It's stupid !! X

Girlinyork- I had all the symptoms at 5 weeks within a few days all gone.... But sore boobs came back today. So they can come and go... But we will still worry, because I did too. And yay on a scan, do you have a date ? X

Dano- that's great news honey x

I woke up with boobs that hurt so much I want to stick them in ice !!!!!!!! No sickness yet but as I was worried about lack of symptoms which disappeared I'm glad to have sore boobs again.

Girlinyork..

Does it make a difference with irregular cycles?
i never had a problem with them before but this year my cycles
changed and i barely had any bleeding and that continued until
my last period .. im not sure if i need to mention that to my midwife
or not when i see her :shrug:

It only makes a difference for dating before a scan. Shouldn't affect the pregnancy although you could always ask your midwife for peace of mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->