Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Im not seeing her until 2 weeks tomorrow :lol:
so i will be like 7-8 weeks by then anyway so i think it will
be abit late if they want to do anything about it to check
unless they might do something for a few weeks time
I never had this with any others as my periods were normal and
regular but not had one properly for ages :shrug:

Maybe having your son changed them?? I've found as I've aged my cycles have changed x

They were the same after ds no change.. i had 5 day normal periods
and same afte mc too.. so thats what confused me it just random started
this year x

I wouldn't worry on it :) it didn't stop you getting preggers. The only thing it effects is your dating but doctors know people don't have 28 day cycles where they ovulate on day 14 so they estimate your due date assuming a 28 day cycle but they do the dating scan to confirm it x

Quite in here tonight, hope everyone is well. Back to work tomorrow, back to holding my belly in and undoing the top button lol !!xx

I'm all emotional. I actually felt sorry for Ian Beale on Eastenders and I can't stand Ian Beale

Lmao !! Oh honey....I cried at the sky advert with all the football supporters watching the game... Every goal is important or something like that !! I'm losing it !! Lol x

I called my mum in tears for no real reason. She chuckled lol

Lol, bless you, I know that feeling... And so does your mum by the sounds of it x

Grrr, stupid mobile device ate all my personals :dohh:

Looks like my dates will have to be set back but I'm not sure by how much yet, my OB said I should be close to 5 weeks but says he could barely make out a sac but does think its there. I go back tomorrow for the results, there's still a concern about an ectopic pregnancy. He seemed okay with hcg numbers though, 165 on Aug 10th and 632 on Aug 13th. Did another hcg check today so hopefully numbers are still climbing.

Hope all you ladies are doing okay! :flower:

Hi ladies,

Hard to keep up with everything, this group has grown so much!

Cherry, so sorry you were feeling bad--just don't be too quick to assume it has anything to do with your little bean. I think we are all likely to be a bit paranoid; in fact:

the day after my scan (where I saw a heartbeat at 135 bpm), my symptoms disappeared AND like Ginny, I had some faint brown spotting. I spent the next two days convinced I had lost the LO...anyway, woke up this morning again to aching bbs and nausea, and I guess I am right back on track.

Ginny, I did a lot of reading and there are so many women with babies that had spotting (or even all-out bleeding) during pg. I read in a few places that the number is 30%, over half of which can't be accounted for by BD or internal scan. Anyway, I don't think it's something to be concerned about.

UGH- how to make all the worrying stop???

Bailey, my dog's name is Bailey as well! she is a tricolor basenji...my sweetheart :)

Next checkup in four weeks- have to keep the paranoia at bay for just that long!

hugs, all!

Oh man I agree ttc1@34 I am having a hard time keeping up with everyone too but it seems like we has some good things happen today.

Boob pain comes and goes for me too girlinyork. Today mine has immensely increase! So sore and all over. I think it could be because I am working so much harder. My body is so sore today. I need to take it easy tomorrow haha.

So my doc was in surgery all day and couldn't sign off on my bloods from Wednesday so I will have wait till tomorrow to see if they are doubling. I did get the nurse to tell me my results from Monday. They were 2672 and that was about 28 dpo so I am not 100% sure if that is a good number or not but from research online is seems with a range but that only doesn't matter I know. Seeing what they did on Wednesday will tell more. So ladies if you don't mind keeping me in your prayers one more night I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope you all have a great night!

Srrhc, fx for you....but I am sure no need since everything will be just perfect!

Srr I'm praying for u Hun...x

Well another broken sleep for me with bloody constipation... It's so painfully and I just can't go :( and this morning m feeling so sick and working 8 till half 7 :( wish me Luck il get thru my day without being sick. X

Srr I'm praying for u Hun...x

Well another broken sleep for me with bloody constipation... It's so painfully and I just can't go :( and this morning m feeling so sick and working 8 till half 7 :( wish me Luck il get thru my day without being sick. X

Ask your doctor for some fybogel. Its completely safe in pregnancy and world a treat.

Morning all,

Thanks for being so suppportive while I had my meltdown...think my hormones must've been off the scale....

All you ladies with sore boobs, I know this is prob a daft thing to say but have you got any bigger bras..? I'm usually a B cup but have a few C cuo bras lying around from when i used to be a bit bigger. The ladies would absolutely kill every time I took my bra off so I've switched to the C cups and it's really helped...

All you ladies who work long shifts - I have no idea how you're surviving. I'm wiped out all the time! I work normal 9-5, get home, pass out for an hour or two, got to bed by 10 and can only just drag myself from bed in the morning. Think my boss suspects (she's one of two people at work who knows about the mc) - she instructed me to work from home today...so I'm in bed with my laptop :)

Oh and another small milestone for me today - it's cd60. The day it all went wrong last time. And I actually o'd a couple of days earlier this time so hopefully my bean has passed the stage when I mc'd last time. One point to me, zero to evil mc gremlins. :thumbup:

I hope you're all doing well and the nausea, sore boobs, aches and pains aren't too bad today, and all test results and doc appointments are good!

xxx

I have definitely gotten bigger but I'm like an annoying b and a half so I'm mostly in sports bras.

7+4 was when my angel died but I found out at 8 weeks. Before 8 weeks is the biggest danger zone so yay for progressing well :)

Congrats on your milestone cherry!!!

Cheryl I hope you make it through today, so glad you are easing up next week!!

I have a question for you ladies! Is anyone experiencing cramps as a symptom? I have been getting them on and off yesterday and today (light to medium intensity) as well as suddenly feeling "full" in my uterus today. Of course Dr Google has me convinced of the worst so I thought I'd compare symptoms with you girls and hope its normal

Yep I get tight feelings and cramps and I've been assured it's normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->