Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I think when I was somewhere around 5 weeks I was getting crampy feelings...a bit like AF was on the way?

Srr I'm praying for u Hun...x

Well another broken sleep for me with bloody constipation... It's so painfully and I just can't go :( and this morning m feeling so sick and working 8 till half 7 :( wish me Luck il get thru my day without being sick. X

Ask your doctor for some fybogel. Its completely safe in pregnancy and world a treat.

Or prune juice! I used it in my successful pregnancy, worked well!

Pinkorblue - Fingers crossed your level are still doubling nicely, sounds like a good rise and they won't see much this early anyway!

Cherry congrats on passing your first milestone, that's great news!

Srrh those numbers sound fine hun, the normal range is so big!

Tawn, cramps are super normal hun, i take it as a good sign that things are growing and stretching!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi ladies!!

Day off today so I can catch up!

Tawn - yeah I had cramps that were like AF coming a week or two ago, I still get dull achey cramps like like AF cramps now. It's perfectly normal and not to worry hun. Whenever you get them jus think of all the stretching your uterus is doing to accommodate baby and it should ease your worry.

Cheryl - yeah I forgot about fybogel! It's good stuff but not very tasty. Hope your day goes quickly!! Yay for your last long day!

Pinkorblue - FX'd it was all just too early to see anything hun. Praying it's all ok for you and your miracle baby!

Beccy - i wouldn't worry about irregular cycles. Mine got way longer after mc and I have also always had short AF (3 days) and its not affected me being able to get pregnant or the lining of my womb etc. At my last follow up scan apparently my lining was looking perfect and yet I still only bled for 2 and a half days for my next AF after that scan.

Cherry - I dont know how I cope with the long shifts either! I'm so tired all the time!! I've got a 12 hour shift again tomorrow and again on Monday! All I do is make sure I sleep whenever I can when I'm tired. Today I'm off so I'll probably have a nap later and go to bed early too. How are you feeling now? Are you feeling more positive now you've passed cd60?

All you other lovely ladies I hope you are all well!

Who wants me to change their tickers and whats your new EDD's? I will change them today (promise!!) coz I'm off all day.

AFM - the ms seems to have been here for a day and then gone again lol! I've got to keep reminding myself though that just coz i dont get ms much doesn't mean anything. I have a strong stomach lol!! I have been getting really bad pins and needles in my hands though, anyone else get that?

Ttc1at34 - awwww another bailey!! Aren't dogs the best?!! I love my bailey so much, he looks after me when I'm sad lol!! My bailey is a golden retriever. I've never heard of that breed, sounds interesting lol!!

Dan-o how are you feeling today?

Thanks for the reassurance ladies! Yup, it does feel a bit like AF on the way. I am sure it is normal stretchy feelings, but I have been taking IC's every morning to compare lines and today is the first morning it isn't darker. In fact, today's is just a bit lighter than yesterday's so, along with the cramps this morning, I of course am a little nervous!

I get my first betas done today so will be interested to see what they come back at. I don't have a follow up until next Thursday though, so it will be quite a while before I find out my doubling rate!

I think we all know the answer to that....housework. No wait! I meant nap.

You can tell I'm 'working from home' really effectively today....

Tawn I wouldn't use the IC's as any sort of indication it's going ok or not, stop doing them (I mean that in the nicest way possible!!). Some tests are more sensitive than others, sometimes your urine has more hcg dependent on how often you have peed, when you last peed, how much you drank in the day before you tested etc etc. It will be absolutely fine hun, don't panic. Just try and remember how subjective it is to read those IC's based on all the variables i just mentioned.

Thanks again ladies! These are all the things my mind knows, and I would tell any other person but I can't seem to control my POAS compulsion lol! Is there POASA (Pee On A Stick Anonymous?)

Cherry, I work from home too and I am getting f-all done today. Can't believe it is almost noon already!

Pink or blue- sometimes having a scan can worry you even more, your dates could be out, anything before 9 weeks is pretty tricky to see much, my mate had her scan and she didn't see much and was worried, went in two weeks later and it was all perfectly fine x

Srrhc- good luck honey but I have full confidence you won't need it x

Cheryl- the only time I don't have ibs is when I'm pregnant and after giving birth, I'm not sure what's worse constipation or ibs, cramps are more common than you think, your uterus won't stretch without some discomfort x

Cherry- congrats on reaching your milestone !! My tiredness comes in waves, once my 10 hour shifts kick back in I'm sure I'll be sleeping under my desk. My boobs are bigger but I'm
Still able to fit in my bra but I'm a dd e cup anyway so hoping I won't go that much bigger ( this I know is impossible ) x

Tawn- good luck on your bloods... Im still peeing in sticks too, I actually enjoy doing it, I know it's not full proof way of knowing I'm still pregnant but I still like seeing those two lines x

I'm so jealous of you girls able to sleep in the afternoon !! I work around my husband so I always have Paige to look after and once she is finally asleep I have loads to do... Only a few times I have wanted to sleep standing up..... I just hope that's the worse ill feel

I weed on a stick today. My digis arrived and I couldn't help it.

Cautiously optimistic.

Attachments

• WP_000300.jpg
    WP_000300.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Lady kara - I'm sorry you don't get to rest as much! In a way I guess I'm lucky that I do shift work, I work long shifts sometimes but I get 3 days off a week and somedays I only have 5 hour shifts.

I'm enjoying peace and quiet and relaxing today before I have a long weekend at work. I really should do some more housework now though, Ive been putting it off all day lol.

Girlinyork- that looks exactly what you should be !! Worth peeing in a stick for x

Bailey- I also work shifts , can I ask what you do ? I'm only part time though... I normally get a few days off in a row but with the Olympics I feel like I have not stopped !!! X

You know, I have just realised that my experience of pregnancy thus far is mostly like an extended hangover....! Nausea, headache, thirst - but can't have caffeine (let alone hair of the dog), and the thought of a fry-up makes my stomach churn!

Good job the bub at the end of it will be worth it though :)

Cheryl~ Ouch, :(. I hope you make through today okay, constipation is the worst. :nope: :hugs:

Tawn~ I'm still cramping on and off..

Dan~ Thank you. :) I figured they wouldn't yet, escpecially since I do think I O'ed later than my ff chart says.

Bailey~ Woohoo for a day off! :D Thank you! I'll keep you posted on my possible ticker change, I have another OB appointment today and I'll ask him how far along I am.

Tawn~ Good luck with your blood work today! Sorry you have a long wait for another blood draw though.

Girlinyork~ Definitely a nap, housework can wait! ;) Nice digi result! :thumbup:

Ladykara~ I'm pretty sure my dates are a bit off, my positive opk was on the 24th of July and all signs pointed to O but I think it got held up and must have happened days later.

Cherry~ Very nice of your boss! Congrats on the milestone! :flower: I'll look into going up a cup size when I go bra shopping. My nipples are always the last symptom so I have another few weeks before the pain settles in.

Hi to everyone else!!!

Lady kara - I'm a support worker with learning disabilities so it's quite physical and full on. And why it's shift work. It's a good job but not what I want to do forever, it sounds a little selfish of me but there's no money in it. I've already been promoted to senior in the year that I've been there but I won't get any further. They are the kind of company that brings in new people into management positions. So im always looking for a change, even now being pregnant lol!!

Cherry - you are right the bubs will be worth all this hangover feeling and worry and upset and hormones. I just need to get to the 12 weeks and maybe I'll be able to actually start believing that there will be a bubs to make it all worth it!

Cherry - you are right the bubs will be worth all this hangover feeling and worry and upset and hormones. I just need to get to the 12 weeks and maybe I'll be able to actually start believing that there will be a bubs to make it all worth it!

Yup - can't wait til the scan pics start appearing on here! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->