Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

You're still early pinkorblue. Beany will jump out at you soon x

Oh, Bailey I'll keep my ticker as is until my little bean shows up. :)

Hey ladies,

Cheryl - those numbers sound great hun! Very happy for you!!

Cherry - sorry no I don't get a taste left in my mouth, I am now annoyingly hungry though but don't actually like the thought of eating anything!! It's weird ms, it's like sickness but it's not!!!

Lady kara - I've kinda had to tell people really. I have found that it makes it easier at work. And I get told to sit down and relax which is good coz sometimes I need telling!!
I also wish I had got a picture of my baby at the scan. At the time I thought why on earth would I want that but now I feel like I have nothing physical as a memory of my angel and that makes me sad. But then again the image on that screen still haunts me now and I know I wont be able to look this time until they tell me that my baby is still with us.

Girlinyork - little tongue ghosts lol!!

Tawn - I think I'm getting more neurotic and panicky as I go along!! I'm say here now wanting to cry for no real reason except the fact that I just want to be 12 weeks and have the scan!! I don't want to wish my life away but that's seriously how I feel. I feel like I'm going insane!!

Eurgh I feel poop and emotional tonight. I guess thats one symptom that I keep forgetting, the emotional rollercoaster, the tears for no reason, the anger for no reason, that's deffo gotta count for summat other than just because I'm scared coz I'm PAL.
And I just had a poop driving session and I've booked my test now and now I think I shouldn't have booked it coz I'm crap and kept stalling over and over again coz I can't get used to the clutch on my stupid rust bucket car!!! (now I really do sound like a crazy preggers lady don't I??!)

Hey pinkorblue,

Got everything crossed for you that it's just too early hun, I really hope so xxxxx

Wow I was gone for a day and do much happening! Unfortunately I think I already have pregnancy brain because I can't remember what I just read???
Cheryl/ great numbers that must be a relief.
Bailey- sorry about your poop driving lesson.
Cherry and Jersey sorry for the sickness but I would give anything to feel really suck right now.
AFM- I'm away in Vegas with dh for a few days. I was stressed at first about flying but we already had the trip booked before we found out I was preggo. From what I read it's not directly linked to anything but being PAL makes us stress about everything. We are having a great time. My symptoms seem to come and go but the most consistent are the sore boobs and fatigue. Sometimes if I'm lying down and then get up they feel like they are going to fall off they are so sore. I am also quite hungry but when I eat I get slight heartburn. That's it so far. Hope everyone else is ok today.

Cheryl: Cramps w/o blood... Great sign! I had them the whole 9 months with DD. Love your Beta numbers! This bean is your rainbow! :happydance:

GirlNYork: My boobs had bad days and good days. They came and went. And It definitley scared me also. I love the willow tree box. I wish it held all the scan pictures of an entire pregnancy. How thoughtful for Chris to get it for you. :hugs:

Dan-o- So very nice to here your numbers are excellent and doubling. This bean's forever :happydance:.

Tawn- I had so many first trimester MC nightmares that were just awful. I even had a down syndrome dream. I'd wake up crying they were so bad. But, here I am. Yes, cramps are normal see my line to Cheryl. :)

Beckyboo: I agree with GirlNYork. My cycles changed after I had DD. I went from perfect 28 day to 32-34 day cycles. With this pregnancy I ovulated on CD21. My Dr. never changed my EDD form LMP. With my LMP I'd be due January 20 (which I am), with ovulation I'd be due January 26. And with baby's measurements from 14+4 I'd be due January 25. My Dr. doesn't change EDD unless you aren't measuring within a week. I'm sure your midwife will take longer cycles into consideration. :hugs:

Pinkorblue: Your numbers are rising nicely. At this point thats a better indication than a scan. However, I'm very happy that your Dr. could make out a sac. Actually before 6 week a Heartbeat usually isn't present, thats all anyone will see. This bean is forever. :) I would think your ticker could be right on. :)

Cherry: So happy to hear you passed your MC milestone. What a good feeling. :wohoo:

Bailey: Yay for having a day off. I blame you for not doing housework. It can wait. :) No pins or needles here. I hope it isn't to uncomfortable. Don't worry about having no MS. I didn't have any with DD and she's sitting on my lap trying to takeover my computer at this very moment. :)

LadyKara: I still need afternoon naps. I've been more tired with #2 than #1 and I worked a full time job then. I now stay home with DD, and luckily she still takes naps... So, I rest when she does. I get everything done, I just don't know how. I hope it eases up for you in the second trimester. :hugs:

JerseyBean: Sickness and nausea is definitley a great sign. :wohoo: you are pregnant! :) You'll have relief from some symptoms in a few weeks and the rest when Spring gets here. :)

AFM: It sure isn't easy being PAL. But, its the only way we can have our rainbows! And rainbow's we'll have... Beautiful Spring Blossoms that will be worth our whole journey... The minute they are placed on our tummies all will be forgotten but that sweet beautiful moment. That we all shall have, that we all deserve. :hugs:

Marathongirl: My Dr. says flying is safe until the 8th month. Enjoy Vegas! :happydance:

AFM: It sure isn't easy being PAL. But, its the only way we can have our rainbows! And rainbow's we'll have... Beautiful Spring Blossoms that will be worth our whole journey... The minute they are placed on our tummies all will be forgotten but that sweet beautiful moment. That we all shall have, that we all deserve. :hugs:

Love this! :flower::hugs:

Thank you, Leinz. :) I'm only getting scans this early due to concerns about an ectopic due to the pains I had so they want to be absolutely sure it's just a cyst. With the numbers rising the way they are and subsiding pain, my OB is feeling a bit more confident that its not. With my last little one, I wasn't scanned until almost 7 weeks. I'll keep my appleseed instead of going back to a poppy! ;)

Marathon~ Oooo Vegas!!! :happydance: Hope you and DH are enjoying yourselves! :)

Can someone help me figure out how to put the lovely Spring Blossom graphic in my signature? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Do you have before and after the code?

I can see the concern hun. Then it is especially good the Dr. saw a sac. :)

i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/SpringBlossoms2-1.jpg[IMG]

like this, right?

Thanks ladies... Oh I feel so :sick: now and the good news is I've did a poo :)
Been constipated all wk has been very painful but I got there this morning lol...xx

I don't think my pregnancy is going to end well, I knew something was up last time, even with all the symptoms and I feel like that now.

Kara, I've seen loads of ladies in the second and third tris on here who've said the same thing :hugs:

Aw kara I'm sure everything is just fine Hun... Try not to worry..x

Aww ladykara I think we all occasionally feel like that being PAL.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will all be bringing home our rainbow babies next Spring! Try not to give up hope! :hugs: hun

i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/SpringBlossoms2-1.jpg[IMG]

like this, right?[/QUOTE]

Your last [img] tag needs a forward slash before the img x[/QUOTE]

It's still not coming up, :( but thank you, I probably would have had better luck getting the graphic when Tawn first posted it.

Ladykara~ :hugs: These babies are sticking this time! :flower:

Cheryl~ That's great, hopefully that's the last of it! :)

happy weekend to everybody!

ladykara: I know it's hard hun but try not to let your past experience ruin the experience you are having now! I felt the exact same way but decided that if something bad happens, I'll have plenty of time to be sad then...I think we all have to fight the good fight and only give up when it's truly over!

ladies, I attached the pic from my ultrasound. Hope this will give us all some encouragement, as I didn't expect to see a little heartbeat on that monitor, and even though I know I'm not out of the woods yet, at least I know I am in a better position than I was last time!

Cheryl, I am having the same problem- didn't know it was possible to not go for a week, and next thing you know, I am bff with the plunger. Doc said I could take fiber supplements, so we'll see if that helps.

Week 9 coming up now, thought for sure the show was over when my symptoms disappeared on Monday and had spotting...but no, ms and sore bbs returned with a vengeance a few days later.

Also, I can now fill my bra - if only they would stick around after this is all over #-o

Hugs to all of you and hope you are staying positive :hugs:

Attachments

• BEAN.jpg
    BEAN.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members