Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Ttc1at34 I am so happy for you! Beautiful blob :)

I have guests over and I've had to sneak out to fart a lot :p

You know what Ttc1at34, that is the best thing I have heard since getting my BFP. You are right! I will have PLENTY of time to cry and stress and be sad if anything happens, and I spent the last 4 months wishing and praying SO HARD for this to happen that I am just going to enjoy it!

I am going to try my best to let it come as it does, and I know I will still worry and check for blood when I go to the bathroom, but I don't have to spend the next however many weeks feeling sorry for myself that something (theoretically) bad is gonna happen!

Beautiful scan btw, did your OH get to be there with you?

Pinkorblue, if you take that link you have:

i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/SpringBlossoms2-1.jpg

Go into your User CP, go to edit signature. Then click on the mountain picture icon. then don't delete the https:// that is already in the text box that comes up, make sure you click and paste that whole bit above AFTER the https:// and it should work just fine! Let me know if you still can't get it and I will try to help you out! You should DEFINITELY have the spring blossom siggy! Hope that helps! :flower:

ladies, I attached the pic from my ultrasound. Hope this will give us all some encouragement, as I didn't expect to see a little heartbeat on that monitor, and even though I know I'm not out of the woods yet, at least I know I am in a better position than I was last time!

Week 9 coming up now, thought for sure the show was over when my symptoms disappeared on Monday and had spotting...but no, ms and sore bbs returned with a vengeance a few days later.

Also, I can now fill my bra - if only they would stick around after this is all over #-o

Hugs to all of you and hope you are staying positive :hugs:

Wow! :D little beany! :cloud9:
glad you saw the heartbeat on the monitor least it
put your mind in a good place stay positive this is your sticky one!
sorry about the ms coming back badly :hugs: it will pass eventually

Your bb's should stay like it if not get bigger?! specially when your
milk comes in if you chose to breast feed then you should stay bigger
:winkwink: when my milk came in with ds my god it hurt! i feelt like
i had a boob job looked nice but didn't feel it :haha:

That is good news, Becy! So I can hold on to the glory for a while :)

Taw, so glad you are happy :) :) yes, DH was there with me and he was completely giddy afterwards...the best part of the whole thing was seeing the smile on his face!

can't wait see everyone's pics when they come in--it will be sooner than you think!

Girlinyork~ :rofl: at least you're being polite about it.

Tawn~ Woohoooo, thank you!!! :happydance: and everyone else that helped out too, this group ROCKS! :D

TTC~ Awesome scan pic! Awww, about your DH, that's so sweet! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :)

Thank you soooooo much , I guess I just has a complete melt down and hubby doesn't understand ... Don't know what I would do without this group x

Ttc1 - fantastic pic !!!The start of many pics in this group... Must be so relived to see all is well x

Girlinyork- Pmsl, that made me giggle !! X

Evening ladies!

Trc1at34 you are so right and thank you for those words of encouragement!! It's true that if the worst does happen I will have plenty of time to be sad and cry then. But I said when I mc'd that i loved the few weeks that I had with my angel and loved being pregnant. So I am going to try my hardest to enjoy my time with this little one, however long that may be.
Lovely scan picture too hun, so happy for you!!!

Lady kara - I hope you are ok hun, I had a freak out the last couple of days too. It's such a shame how mc can take the joy out of things.

Cheryl -hows the movements coming along? Hope you relaxed this evening after work.

Hope everyone else is ok and having a lovely weekend!

AFM I've just finished a 12 hour shift and I'm not tired, not aching or sick! So I'm just embracing it and feeling happy for the break, to be honest I needed it today with having a 11 hour shift!!

Hi Ladies!
Cheryl- do glad you are able to go!
Bailey- glad your 12 hour shift went well.
Ladykara- hang in there. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Being PAL is so hard.
TTC1- so happy to see your scan picture!! What a giant hurdle to have cleared! That has made my day totally. I am so appreciative of your words and am trying to live by them as well. We have all been given the miracle of new life inside of us and must embrace it everyday for however long it lasts.

Does anyone else notice that their sense if smell is super sensitive??? I feel like a hound dog right now and some smells are just way too icky!

Marathon girl- I can smell a flys fart!!! I can smell everything !! My sense of smell has always been good but now it's even more hightened x

Totally agree ! Being PAL has completely taken the joy out of being pregnant !!

Mine is getting more and more sensitive each day, it tends to peak when MS sets in.

I could smell petrol from my next doors garage coz he's got a motorbike and I swear it smelt like there was petrol in my front room!!

Morning ladies so I was looking forward to my long lie today as I'm off but I've been up all night still constipated and cos I had Indian for dinner my god I've been in so much pain.:( not liking this symtom at all. X

Constipation is a nightmare! And in the mornings it's gives me cramps and then I panic, then I realise it's cos kneed a #2! And I do this everyday! Hehe

Sense of smell is unreal... I am particularly sensitive to dog poo.. Coffee and smoke! I can smell these things a mile away!

Xx

Constipation hit me yesterday :( My OH had friends over for poker and I've gone into the kitchen to be hit with the smells of beer, tequila, lime pickle, man sweat and enchiladas which have been left out. I told him he is making my food til he sorts that out.

Aw yuk tht sounds awful, I hav ms today really bad and the pain I've been in trying to go poo is horrendous xx

Hi ladies,

girlinyork - I think I'd have to leave the house! A few weeks ago we changed our washing detergent (just because this stuff was on offer), oh my god the smell makes me gag. I was feeling rubbish the other day, oh came over to give me a hug and I shoved him away cos his tshirt reeked of Ariel....

Really sorry all your girls have constipation - I had that last time and it was awful. Unfortunately I'm having the opposite problem today. We stayed at a B&B last night (had a wedding to go to yesterday) and I think something might have been a little off with the breakfast. Suffice to say I've spent a fair amount of time in the loo today. Which has freaked me out a little because I'm not very good at dealing with stabby tummy ache after the mc. But if nothing else it may have revealed a teensy tiny pre-bump! Cos there's definitely nothing else in my stomach right now!

Oh dear, I might have to pre-sniff boxes of detergent before buying them soon. Wonder if I'll be chucked out of many supermarkets...

My tummy and boobies are so itchy today. I was frantically scratching them while OH laughed and I just scowled at him and hissed, "YOU - YOU did this to me!"

He laughed and said, "Yeah I did." I could tell he was mentally high fiving himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->