Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

girlinyork - sounds like my oh! Obviously he was drinking at the wedding we were at yesterday and I wasn't, and this morning there was lots of 'oooo I feel so rough....so sick...' and I was there going 'uh huh. Welcome to my world....'

He's just come in out the shower smelling of something horrible. He laughed and went, "Yay, I'm repellent!"

hey can I join you? my edd is april 16th xx

Of course you can uk girl welcome!!

I will add you a ticker as soon as I get chance.

And I'm sure I still need to change some tickers too! Cherry I think yours is wrong, is your edd April fools day? Coz I'm sure you are a day ahead of me and I'm due on April 2nd?
Beccy I think yours needs changing what's your edd?
Can everyone check their tickers and let me know their EDD's if they are wrong? Cheers :cheers:

So whats coming up this week?

Tomorrow we have cherry and ttc1at34 turning 8 weeks I believe, closely followed by myself and ginny!

Any appointments and scans? The ones I know of are;

Myself and girlinyork - booking in appointments on Tuesday.

Cheryl - scan on Wednesday

Anymore?

We also have jerseybean just turned 7 weeks, closely followed by Lady kara.

Then we will have Roma, Cheryl, Tawn, pinkorblue, marathon girl and I believe Beccy turning 6 weeks this week.

And last but not least girlinyork, dan-o and tk2 turning 5 weeks this week!!

Yay everyone!!!

Sadly I have heard some bad news from srrhc as her hcg levels have dropped (I hope you don't mind me saying srrhc) and the outcome may not be as we had all hoped for her. I am sending all my thoughts and prayers to you srrhc and I really hope that everything works out ok for you xxxxxxx

And I'm sure I still need to change some tickers too! Cherry I think yours is wrong, is your edd April fools day? Coz I'm sure you are a day ahead of me and I'm due on April 2nd?

hiya bailey,

I think I've put different EDDs all over the place cos I'm not sure! My cycles were a little long and I didn't o til cd17, so GP guesstimated March 28 and I think I've decided April 1 is more likely so that's what I've plugged into the ticker in my sig I think. I think I said April 3 when I first joined the board so yeah my ticker on the first page prob needs updating if it's easy to do?

Thanks hun xx

The tickers aren't hard cherry i just need my tired crappy old laptop to do them really so I'll do them all at once.

Eurgh just ate a magnum ice cream and now feel sick :sick:

Welcome Ukgirl! Congrats on your bfp!

Man, listening to all of your symptoms makes me sort of feel left out! I feel absolutely fine! Honestly, besides being a bit tired and the occasional mild wave of nausea, I feel peachy.

Which of course makes me want to panic, but instead I am going to embrace it with my new attitude thinking I am a lucky preggo who feels great throughout 1st tri---hopefully! Its a bit reassuring that my ICs are now almost as dark as the control line at 18dpo, so at the very least hcg is still rising :shrug:

What are all of you ladies up to today?

I don't feel awful myself Tawn, I ate my ice cream too quick which is why i feel sick now, but yesterday even with a 12 hour shift I felt fine. Mines mainly tiredness. And I do get constipation but not like Cheryl. I have IBS so pregnancy actually helps my IBS stop and just makes me slightly constipated, instead of having IBS diarrhoea lol (sorry for tmi!). Sometimes I freak out and think why don't I feel worse but every pregnancy and every woman is different.

Thank you for the welcomes x

I have IBS too and had lots of pain at the start of my pregnancy I am usually constipated but this is ridiculous lol..

I was complaining last week about how I didnt have many symptoms and now i feel mega sixk all day long :( lol xx

Cherrytomato, this might help you make sense of it :)

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...01&year=2012&o1=2&omonth=7&oday=05&oyear=2012

Cherrytomato, this might help you make sense of it :)

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...01&year=2012&o1=2&omonth=7&oday=05&oyear=2012

ooo thanks girlinyork - and it has pics! Well fingers crossed the hospital are working to a March edd and I might get a scan before I go away...

Tawn, you're definitely not out of the woods yet...my symptoms seems to come and go and it's a new one each time. I think you'll be surprised before too long!

In fact, woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks. Maybe I will resume my exercise today :happydance: I think getting lots of sleep makes my symptoms ease--anyone else experience this?

srrhc, fx for you--wishing with all my heart that everything's okay :hugs:

Bailey, according to the scan my new EDD is 3/29. Weird as it measured my bean two days ahead of where it really is--I know because I used OPK and had an early HPT.

Next check-on on 9/11, to listen for the HB. Hope the next three weeks fly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->