Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I hope so hun and anyway if you look on the nhs website it actually says that the dating scan doesn't have to be 12 weeks bang on, it says between 8 and 14 weeks actually so really you could argue that with them lol!! In fact so could I to get my scan a bit earlier lol, look it says sonon here, all us PAL ladies should quote it to get our scans at 8 weeks lol

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/ultrasound-anomaly-baby-scans-pregnant.aspx

:hugs: :hugs: Srr, thinking of you, hun.

Ukgirl~ Welcome to SB and congrats! :flower:

Bailey~ I have another scan coming up on Monday. :) Sorry your ice cream made you sick

Tawn~ Yay for darker lines! Today is laundry day for me, then I have to go for what may be my last blood draw. How about you?

Cheryl~ Enjoy your day of relaxing! :)

:wave: cherry and girlinyork!

Maybe I'll call again on Monday and just tell I'm going to be away and will come any day, any time they give me as long as it's before Sept 18th!!

I would deffo do that cherry!

Pinkorblue - yay for scan tomorrow!!

Girlinyork I will be getting one as soon as I have had my 12 week scan coz apparently it's hard to get a heartbeat before 12 weeks anyway.

I might get one once I've passed the dreaded 8 weeks. Lots of ladies on here have gotten their hb on the doppler between 8 and 10 weeks. Plus I want a new toy :)

I'm thinking of getting a doppler, I have to start pricing them..

To me it's the dreaded 12 weeks, I won't feel safe until I've got passed the scan coz that's when I lost my angel so that's why I'm holding off until then. Think it would break my heart if I ordered a Doppler and then it happened again so I could never use it. Plus I'm already 8 weeks this week so not too long til my scan (only a month lol!!)

That's the one that I'm gonna get, it's only £19.99 from amazon. Have you heard good reviews about it?

Yep, both from the women on this site and in the reviews on Amazon

I had the Angel one ... I wouldn't recommend it
it was good to start with but after abit it wasn't
but that may just be the one i had i guess but i always
said if i had another i would get one abit more expensive as
they are better, im trying to find one this time that can do the
heartrate aswell as im sure you can get them :)

Yeah, you can rent a proper midwife's monitor for a tenner a month on eBay.

I was just lamenting my loss/lack of symptoms when I suddenly smelled next door's dog pooping in their garden through a window open in another room. Now I feel really sick. A lesson to be careful what you wish for lol

Too funny about the dog poo girlinyork.
So sorry srrhc. We are thinking about you.

Cherry I would definitely push for a scan earlier than later. You would be more relaxed on your vacation.

AFM- feeling the itchy boobs and tummy too!! Weird. Still a bit of heartburn and sore boobs.
I get some weird pulling twinges around my belly button as well. All I can say is roll on weeks. Not that I'm wishing my life away but being in these early stages is hard. Hope everyone is having a great day. Good luck with all the apt's and your scan tomorrow pinkorblue!

Srrch- oh no : ( my thoughts are with you honey xxx

Sorry for all the constipation your girls are suffering x

I just came back from a&e, I started getting pains on my right side which got worse, they checked me over and took bloods... They said they are happy to let me go after a lot of prodding, they will send my blood results to the early scan unit and if it's over 1000 then some thing will be seen on a scan so they will call me in for a scan hopefully this week rather than when I'm 9 weeks..I'm still not feeling all is good but at least I won't have to wait three more weeks to find out, I may finally get some sleep as I just don't sleep at the moment because I'm so worried. X

Sending you all my good thoughts and vibes Ladykara. I hope you feel better soon and that all is good.

Really hope it's just implantation pains. Sending positive vibes :hugs:

Ladykara I'm sure everything will be just fine I think you worry more if u hav cramping and bleeding... Ive had cramps all wk and hav put it down to my toilet situation but Girlinyork fybogel worked a treat...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->