Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I'm so glad Cheryl :) I'm asking my midwife for some tomorrow

I picked it up in the supermarket and called the chemist but is says on the back safe to take in pregnancy. Xx

Oh ladykara, I hope you get some relief soon hun! I am sure everything is just fine, but I really do hope you get a scan soon to put your mind at ease so that you can sleep properly. :hugs: hun!

I don't think I will be getting a doppler, I just think I would become obsessed and sit all day long with it on my tummy! Lol

Just a quick pop in from me, hcg levels are not in yet but said my progesterone levels are 17 which she says is low so they expect a MC but I have looked and for the first tri it should be up to 20 for first tri so I don't know what else they know..the way I see it is at least I know today rather in 3 weeks... Scan is at 3.30 ...x

:hugs: really hope things are okay Kara. Can you not take suppositories for progesterone? X

Aww ladykara, :hugs: fingers and toes crossed for you hun. I hope they are wrong, and you see a strong healthy bean at your scan!

Just caught up - ladykara I really hope everything is ok, we'll all be thinking of you this afternoon xxxxxx :hugs:

Finally got back, they found sac, no heart beat but the lady wasnt too bothered and just told me to come back next thurs for another scan, she gave me stuff for my low levels too, she seemed happy though..which made me feel better.. It's in the right place too.. Which is always a good start x

You're back Thursday 23rd? I've got my fingers and toes so tightly crossed for you xx

Oh ladykara, that is fantastic news! I hope you see a nice strong heartbeat next Thursday! :hugs: must've been a loooong day

Finally got back, they found sac, no heart beat but the lady wasnt too bothered and just told me to come back next thurs for another scan, she gave me stuff for my low levels too, she seemed happy though..which made me feel better.. It's in the right place too.. Which is always a good start x

That's really good news ladykara - I'm so glad the lady seemed to think it was all ok. And good that you've got another scan next week to check up. Must've been an emotional day for you, hope you're doing ok :hugs: xx

Thanks girls, I won't stop worrying till then but I'm a lot happier than I was this morning, my work now know which i didn't want until much later so my job role will now change dramatically and I'll be stuck doing office based stuff...

When I walked to the waiting area there was a women who had clearly been crying, it was the same area I got told my bad news last time. The sonography said she had been giving bad news all morning and was nice to finally give some good news but it was strange because I was the only one who was ready for bad news, so to give good news to someone who was expecting the worse ( and seemed to have come to terms with that)was why she was smiling so much.. Fingers crossed all is good by next week x

Oh lady kara im sorry youve had such a bad day but I'm so relieved and happy for you that it seems to have gone well!! Praying that everything goes ok and glad your bean is in the right place hun xxxxxxx

I might try some fybogel too Cheryl and girlinyork. I feel so full and bloated that I think you could pop me with a needle!!!
My boobs seem to have gone massive overnight!!! I'm gonna have to get a new bra coz this one is digging in to me now!! And I've also lost half a stone since I last weighed myself 2 months ago!! I was on a diet though before I got my BFP.

Odd question, is anyone else wee very bright in colour? Mines very bright yellow?!!

I can't examine my pee because our cistern block turns our water blue so my wee looks green :D

:hugs: so glad for you, Ladykara!

Bailey~ Mine was yesterday but it went back to light yellow/clear today.

Hcg 4000+ and my OB said it looks like the baby may have implanted at the top of the uterus but couldn't get a clear picture. Why don't they upgrade their machines in the office like the ones in the radiology department lol. So another blood draw Wednesday, next scan Sunday and next OB follow up on Monday.

Bailey - mine was pretty much radioactive when I was taking extra B vitamins before my BFP, but I think it's calmed down now. But that could be because I'm drinking so much it's just dilute!

baileybubs are you taking vitamins? mine is also glowstick yellow lol I notice it is stronger after I take the pregnacare tablet lol xx

Ladykara so glad that things looked good for you today! Be thinking about you for next Thurs. Did they give you progesterone for your low levels? I don't know why they said you will probably mc from looking at your progesterone levels? As long as hcg is still rising you are good. Lots of women have healthy babies with low progesterone. Anyways glad all is good.

Pinkorblue- hcg sounds good so a good sign. Yes the early scans can be a bit of a stress. I'm sure everything is good!

AFM- having an ok day. really busy day at work. Thought my boobs felt less sore this morning so stressed about that but they seem to be back now! Really hungry today. Anyone else notice this? Smelling everything like some guy walking by and I can smell his gum???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->