Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Srrhc: Saw a baby today at her scan. :happydance:

I got a doppler. (Sonoline B) Did some early reassurance with placenta sounds. Some women get a HB on it from 9 weeks or so. I didn't until after my 13w appt. It is a fun toy, I still use it often. However, most of the time I just shower and stand in the stream feel baby move.

My symptoms also come and go... As of late I have a achy feeling uterus. For the most part I feel better. My stomach is weak, I sometimes run to the loo changing DD's diaper.

Love the beautiful baby TTC1@34!

Can't wait to hear about your scan Cheryl!

Hang in there Lady Kara! I felt 100 times that baby wasn't going to make it. That it was to good to be true. Even cried thinking it was over. But, here I am. It's hard being PAL. :hugs:

Thank you, Marathon. I'm trying not to stress over the scans, I'm sure you're right. Yes, about smells and the hunger too! I don't think our food budget can afford me anymore. :blush: I was waiting for the train downtown, I could smell the cigarette some guy was smoking from a block away. :sick: I had to go to another wait station to get away from it. When on the train, I could tell someone had eaten from McDonalds. :haha:

Srrhc~ Woohooo!!! :happydance: Go, baby, GO!!! :D

Leinz~ Awww, feeling baby move is the best, isn't it? :cloud9:

I had to go round the supermarket yesterday and the cacophony of smells was overwhelming. Especially when I went into the washing detergent aisle lol

Oh good so the bright urine is ok!!

Yeah I'm taking pregnacare ukgirl! Apparently it's the vitamin b or summat (I asked doctor google lol)

Yay srrhc!!! So exciting!!

Leinzlove - that's a nice trick about standing in the shower stream, when you first feel it?

Pinkorblue - hope you are well, when is your next appointment?

Lady kara how are you feeling today? Hope you are feeling better and more reassured.

Girlinyork - how was your booking in appointment?

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!

And yes I also have the smell issue, marathon girl I can totally get smelling someone's gum, I could smell cheese the other day, raw cheese, from another room!! Just ordinary bog standard cheddar, that doesn't really have a strong smell but I could smell it from another room!!

AFM - had my booking in appointment, apparently I got my edd wrong, I'm due on April fools day!! And my blood pressure was 100/60, so good!! Plus I had the nicest midwife ever and she said she thinks baby aspirin is fine but to ask my gp.
Booked my dating scan for Sept 20th!! Yay!! 30 sleeps!!

So relieved for srrhc...can't imagine what those apointments must be like for you ladies going through them xxx

Aw bailey I'm glad you mw is nice! I'm so jealous that you've had you're booking appt and have your scan booked in! Not heard anything from the hospital about mine yet...think I'll call if there isn't a letter on the doormat when I get home.

I had to go into London today to go to the passport office (never got round to changing my name on my passport after getting married, then booked our flights next month in my married name...). The train was fine, but the short tube ride...wow. I don't know how people manage that every day if they have ms. And standing in line at the passport office almost killed me! I'm such a weakling, I'm practically passing out at just 8 weeks' gone, love to see what I'm gonna be like in a few months' time!! Hopefully my body will sort itself the hell out by the 2nd tri...!

Hi Bailey, the appointment was fine. She decided to go with my dates which was nice but no early scan for me. I'm under consultant care because of my messed up joints. I went into m&s to get measured for a bra and I've sprung from a B to a DD. No wonder they've been hurting and itching!

Wowsers girlinyork that's a bit of a jump!! Are they likely to keep growing or does it slow down after the first tri? Glad your booking appt went well xx

I've no idea. My sister had to keep buying new bras throughout her pregnancy :/

omg girlinyork thats a massive jump!! I thought I had it bad!! Mine went to a 34H when I was pregnant last time and never went back, although I was already a 34GG anyway, I'm gonna look like a weeble soon!! I'm only 5'2" and although I'm not skinny I'm not fat, so very top heavy!!

Right ukgirl I have added your ticker! And I have changed mine and yours Cherry. I hope you ladies don't mind but a few of us are sharing tickers for now as we are sharing due dates, thought it would be nice for us to share lol!! Plus we are so many now!! Once we get dating scans I will change accordingly so everyone has their own and then we can also stay green for those who want a surprise, or go pink or blue when we find out genders!!

I was so shocked when the fitter said I was a 32D or DD. I've been silly and using the online bra size calculators and that said I was a 34B LOL

ahh yeah its always more than you think when you get measured properly lol!!

I've got achey cramps at the mo, nothing too painful but I think I've had a busy day and so glad to relax now!!

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. This is dragging. I need to find something to keep me busy

I used the online ones too and every single one gave me a different size, I'm a 36DD normally but now I'm bursting over the tops of them so I'm off to get refitted as soon as I can stomach it! Urgh I am going for the sports bra! lol

Wow you ladies are well endowed :winkwink:

I've been wearing my 'big' trousers to work for weeks and today they were beginning to feel tight - but I think that's because I've been eating crap in pandering the whims of my ms :( I've got a mouth ulcer and desperate to use bonjela but there seem mixed reports online about whether its safe to use, so looks like I'll have to put up with it.

Thanks for tweaking the tickers bailey - looking forward to changing the colour next month!

Cherrytomato, put salt on it. It hurts like a b**ch but it'll dry it out

Yay for srrhc!! What a relief although I don't think any of us will feel relief until we are holding our babies! I agree that the time is moving at a snail's pace. I mean the days seem to be ticking by but to think that some of us are only 5 or 6 weeks seems incredible to me. Does anyone know if any of the tickers or due date calculators go by ovulation date as opposed to lmp? I ov'd early this cycle and think that I may be further ahead than I think. It would only be a few days but at this point I will take it!!

Marathon girl, find out your due date by ovulation (there are resources online for it) and then the ticker can go by that :)

Oh man the detergent aisle, I told DH he's the one that has to go in there, I may pass out if I go lol. I thought the produce aisle would be an issue but nope, just makes me hungrier. :p

Girlinyork~ Wow!!! :O

Bailey~ Next appointment is on 8/27. Aww, an April fools baby! :D Great blood pressure read and yay for a very nice midwife! Best wishes for your scan, Sept. 20th will be here before you know it! :)

Cherry~ Fingers crossed for your second trimester! Ouch :( I hope it heals soon.

Thanks Girlinyork. So when I use ov date for calculation I get edd April 19 which puts me 5w4d today.
Starting to feel queasy when I get hungry! Yeah bring on the symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->