Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Marathongirl- I have these things to insert which is suppose to help, she wasn't bothered about hcg levels result which was strange... X

Bailey- yay to 30 more sleeps !! You may end up being a march mummy x

Girlinyork- wow that's a big jump in size, mine never went down after having jake or Paige x

I now have 10 days off work !!! Woooohoooooo

Well I actually still think I am a bit behind coz I think I O'd late so I'm sure he will arrive in april (I have decided its a boy lol).

Hope you are feeling well lady kara, How have you been today xx

Bailey - I think I ovulated later too, I'm guessing 14th of April but I can't go much later because my sons birthday is the 22nd and not sure he will be pleased sharing, he will either love it or hate it. I have been really good, bless you for asking, I'm not panicking over every pain now, as I saw how much wind I have in there.lol the lady said I have a LOT of air and thinks I'm constipated..x

I woke OH up last night because I farted. He said it smelt like a corpse in a rubbish dump. I'm so proud of myself.

Pmsl !!! That made me giggle !!! I don't think my husband has noticed any different, except he has now seen the gas I have on the scan, he on the other hand has no excuse !!! X

Aw bless you!! And your son, he'll probably think its great at first then when he's older hate it! My brother was born on my 4th birthday and at the time I loved it but then it just became a pain!! Getting joint birthday cards, presents and cakes was not fun lol!!

I keep panicking over th opposite, I've even just said to my oh that I don't feel pregnant at all again. But then I thought that maybe I have become accustomed to that general pregnancy feeling so much so that when my symptoms aren't causing great discomfort or pain I just feel normal! Does that make sense? As if I have just gotten used to always having a slight queasiness and always having full uterus aches so much that they feel like normal lol!! Actually as I am typing think just got a definate dull cramp, so tiny that if I weren't laid in bed I probably wouldn't have noticed it lol!
I just wish I knew what was going on, it scares me to know you can technically loose the baby and not even know it! Isn't it strange how each of our individual experiences colours how we see our current pregnancy symptoms??

Sorry I'm rambling a bit this evening lol!! I try explaining all this to oh but he tends to look at me confused!

God, I dread to think what my gas must look like. I look four months pregnant :D

I don't feel so bloated today, not as bad as yesterday anyway!! I think my IBS doesn't help though, I shouldn't eat bread and I had two slices of toast yesterday!! Although I'm still tooting a lot today lol! Oh just looks at me disgusted, I just tell him to try growing a human being and see if he farts more haha!

I have ibs, but I didn't have any after 20 weeks with Paige, and after Paige I had constipation with piles ( due to pushing so much) the pain was worse than labour, I would cry !! My poor butt is not used to it !! Lol

As soon as I find out I'm pregnant I feel very bloated and feel my uterus straining when I stand up or stand for two long, not only do I look 6 months pregnant but walk and stand, I have trouble rolling over in bed. I also keep feeling little flutters, I know it's my muscles but brings back memories x

Well Ladies I definitely have gas but not too bad. Really hungry today and that feeling you don't really know what to eat?
It's funny trying to talk to dh. I tell him I worry every day and he just looks at me like.....what??? He says " well don't you feel pregnant?" he has no idea what we go through on a daily basis. I can go from positive to negative and back and forth 100 times a day it seems???? Are we going crazy???

I woke OH up last night because I farted. He said it smelt like a corpse in a rubbish dump. I'm so proud of myself.
:rofl: :rofl: Too funny!

Bailey and everyone else~ :hugs: None of us can really help it when it comes to negative thoughts and worry. We know the other side of the happy go lucky, innocent feelings of pregnancy. All we can do is let those feeling out and try to enjoy each day as best we can, which is why I'm so thankful for this group. There no need to hold our feelings in, we can vent them out and get support from those who understand. :flower:

I haven't read all 66 pages but this seems like a great thread. Hope it's okay if I join in.

Still getting used to the idea, and swinging between bubbling with excitement to running and checking for spotting.

Welcome rainkat!

Bailey, I know how you feel (I am sure we all do!). My bbs suddenly didn't feel as sore today and even though week nine is supposed to be the worst, I had more energy today than I have in weeks! So hard not to be totally paranoid!

Also, DH cooked chicken last night and told me after, might have forgotten to wash the tongs. We spent the whole night in a panic, but feeling fine today :)

Girlinyork...you gave me a good laugh :)

Srrhc, so happy to hear your good news :) :)

Hugs to all!

Hey ladies and welcome newbies...x

Well scan went well measuring around 6 wks and saw the heartbeat so my next scan is the 5th sept at 8 wks. So I'm hoping all is good then too. Xx

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing ok today.

girlinyork - I sent oh running from the room last night thanks to a particularly noxious expulsion! Well, nice to get my own back for a change I guess!

rainkat - welcome! It is a lovely group, talked me down off the ledge when I had a meltdown the other week :) And I hear you about the spotting spotting - I've never paid so much attention when I go to the loo!!

All you scanned ladies - exciting! glad everything looks good!

AFM, I spent my lunch hour yesterday looking up when people usually go on maternity leave, and marking how many weeks I'll be in my calendar through to December.... My self preservation instinct of semi-expecting it to go wrong seems to be breaking down, which worries me on one hand and doesn't on the other. There's a part of me that is kind of happy that I'm trying to assume everything will be ok. Like someone said before, if it goes wrong, I'll have enough time to be miserable about it then.

Seriously wish ms would just give me a couple of hours off though...eugh.

xxx

Just thought I'd post something for us all.

For those who are FIVE and SIX weeks pregnant
https://www.askamum.co.uk/upload/2458/images/5weekspregnant.jpg

For those who are SEVEN and EIGHT weeks pregnant
https://www.askamum.co.uk/upload/2462/images/7weekspregnant.jpg

For today I am choosing to be grateful for the chance to love this baby, even if things do go wrong. It's still my little miracle <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->