Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Awww, that's wonderful news, Marathon :hugs: and you have an awesome doctor. :)

Marathongirl- what a wicked doctor you have !!! So pleased you got to see a heart beat x

Bailey- I have always had a belly since having jake but I would say its about 4 times bigger than that, it doesn't go down and I can't hold it in.... But I have always been like this with my pregnancies X

Girlinyork- post a pic !!!! Your bloat won't go, it will get bigger but filled with a baby so it's the start of bump pics !! X

I told someone I trusted at work I'm pregnant and they told everyone else in the office and the excuse was because they were worried I was going to lose the baby. the whole reason you don't tell people is incase your lose it... Arghhhhhhh it's been bugging me all week !!! Why are people so bloody stupid !!!

I'm sorry Ladykara, :hugs: that was really insensitive and rude of them to assume they had the right to spread your news around. =/ I hope they try to give you some space and not hound you too much.

Wow Kara, how infuriating! I'll get a (b)lump picture and upload it tomorrow. Got a headache :(

Geez that's terrible LAdykara. What were they thinking??

Pinkorblue we are the same 5w5d!! What is your edd? I guess it would be the same?Duh?? My mind isn't really working that well these days.

Ladykara that is so disrespectful of her! It's stories like that that make me afraid to tell anyone. My bff has told me "in confidence" about other mutual friends. If she will tell me about them I worry she will tell them about me.

Marathongirl congrats on the hb!

I'm in Canada too (Victoria BC) so we get a full year, but my company doesn't top up. Government benefits are 55% of gross income. I work from home so I doubt I will take time off. I haven't really thought about it. That's really getting ahead of myself :haha:

Sorry Ladies! DH has been off of work, so busy here... Will catch up soon. :hugs:

Lady kara that is terrible!! Its up to you to tell people when you want to tell them!! My bf told her brother and his wife (who are my friends too) and I was really annoyed at her. She said that it's coz his wife has had a miscarriage and now has a baby so might be helpful to talk to her, but I know she has had a mc and now a baby so it's up to me if I wanted to talk to her about my worries!! She apologised anyway, but someone telling everyone at work thats awful!!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm off to work now boo!!

Lady kara wot a bitch tht woman is for blabbing. Cx

Becca don't get upset Hun everyone's levels are different when did it last say 2-3?xx

A week and a day ago with 2mu at 4 weeks exactly. Todays was fmu so it should have gone up :(

Hope so. I woke oh up this morning crying. He looked mortified. I am trying to tell myself that the 3 litres i drank yesterday has something to do with it

Girlinyork, first off :hugs:! But really, the CB digi conception calculator is only 45% accurate (or something close to that, you'd have to look on the packaging) in determining how far along you are so try not to worry too much hun!

Have you had any betas done yet? Because that would be so much more accurate of a way to see how your levels are doing!

No, my GP says they only do betas for people with recognised fertility or miscarriage problems. I need to have three miscarriages for them to help.

I feel a little better though after reading several infuriated reviews from women who've freaked out for the same reason I have and gone on to have healthy babies.

I forgot that I promised to share my bloaty pictures!

This is me last Summer (sorry about the pic. I don't have many full body shots..
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251766_10150192261881739_7742327_n.jpg

This is me last night
https://i50.tinypic.com/2j6a736.jpg

LadyKara - that is awful that they told the whole office.. i would have gone nuclear hormonal on them on purpose and told them how out of order it was!

some people just can't help themselves though... and its usually people without kids who dont understand how much you want to spread your own baby news!

GirlinYork - I know how you feel re; the doctor doing betas/levels etc, my doctor wouldn't do it for me in my last pregnancy (#2 mmc) as he said i haven't had 3 miscarriages. Couldn't believe it, it came across really insensitive.

This is now my 3rd pregnancy, and as much as i am trying to stay positive, its so hard to, the symptoms are different to my last 2 pregnancies, i have had 24hr MS from 4 weeks up until today... where it comes and goes every few hours now!
Im bloated like mad and look 4/5 months already, and my boobs feel like Mike Tyson has used them as punch bags! SO SORE!!!
As much as I hate nausea, boob pain and the tiredness... i hope it stays for another 4 weeks when i will have my first scan at 12 weeks!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"