Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

That is one beautiful bump! I have no bloating at all.

Easier said than done but we have to take the home tests with a grain of salt. With so many variables they are hardly accurate. Celebrate when it's good, ignore it when it isn't what you hope to see. It's so hard not to keep testing when it's the only thing you have.

Thank you rainkat. Can't believe how bloated I am already! People are looking at me funny. My mmc I never showed at all - even a tiny bit. Today for the first time the line on my IC was the same darkness at the control. I don't know why I overlooked that. I suppose the digi spooked me.

Hi everyone! :)

Becca~ Very nice hair color! :D Gotta love progesterone, eh? ;)

Hi ladies,

Becca - dont worry about hpts, everyone stop doing them lol!!!They are all so variable and arent meant to be used to measure progression of your pregnancy, so please please dont upset yourself by doing any more. With my first bfp the only hpt I did was a digi and 2 days after AF was due it said 3+ and that baby I mmc'd. This pregnancy I only got a 1-2 on the digi 2 days before AF was due (thats if I even got my O date correct, according to my LMP I was already 5 weeks by that point) so please dont let them make you question it. Your symptoms are signs that your hcg is definately present and helping you grow a baby. I hope that didnt come across all shouty it was all meant in the nicest way possible, so in the nicest way possible dont do anymore digis Becca lol!!
BTW lovely bloat bump!

Jerseybean - sorry you are feeling so awful but yay for all the symptoms :thumbup:
Only 4 more weeks for us both hun!! Have you booked your scan yet, mines Sept 20th!! Exactly 4 weeks today!!

Cheryl - is the fybogel doing ok now? I read on the packet that it can cause problems for the first few days until you get used to it. Ive bought some Califig thinking as its fig syrup I could use it but it says to ask your doctor before use in pregnancy doh!! But then Ive consukted doctor google and I think its ok, its just warned against in late pregnancy coz it can bring on labour, apparently. Should I use it do you think? Stupid me why didnt I just buy fybogel!!

I hope I didnt upset you with what I said about digis hun, I was just trying to ease Beccas worry (girlinyork) about getting 2-3 weeks again, not anything to do with you getting 3+ hun, she was worried it wasnt progressing and I was just pointing out to her that just because it wasnt 3+ yet didnt mean it was a bad sign about her pregnancy, and I didnt even see your post about 3+ weeks, I was just responding to Becca. I am so so sorry if you thought I was responding to you, I can see how you would be upset by that, but it really wasnt meant it that way at all hun.
Please dont leave this thread because of me and my silly big mouth!

Its okay im not being horrible or anything i just don't feel welcome
Im stalking your journal anyway so i will be going in there when im online

I feel because i haven't posted in awhile and now i have as iv had no updates
except for my digi today being my last step of knowing im progressing still
but no-one has replied to me :shrug: nothing personal even if it seems that
way im not a nasty person at all

It wasn't you im not personally pin pointing it at you at all or anyone i just thought
at least 1 person would of said something to me :nope: but no-one did
its okay i may still look into here now and again

Sorry if this has came across wrong or anything i think anyone will understand
if it happened to them, just made me feel like no-one wanted to speak to me
or didn't like me :dohh:

Aw I'm sorry hun! I thought you thought my post was aimed at you seen as I said Becca (girlinyorks actual name) I was just meaning that a low hcg doesnt mean that things are bad. And I am sorry again that you dont feel like we respond in the thread :hugs:

Iv replied to your PM anyway now :)
explaining

:hugs: i understand about it all xxx

Evening ladies xx

Becyboo- I can only see . On your posts...I posted on the large April thread and always got ignored, so can understand what u must feel but i dont think thats the case here. please don't leave... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I'll hound you till your back x

Girlinyork- that's a brilliant bump, and I can see why that must show more on you, I already have a flabby belly lol . I did another digi the day after it should have been 3+ and was devastated it wasn't, it work me 4 days before it did...after my slow building levels I have been told by so many people they had the same thing happen x

That's made me feel a lot better Kara. Thanks so much. I've felt very pregnant today so I suppose all is well :) x

:hugs::hugs: Becy, I hope you choose to stay. This has been a fantastic group to come to for support and you are definitely apart of it. :flower:

Becca~ Glad the other pic came up, it wouldn't show up at first. Nice bump pic! I'm excited for more pics to come, I'd share but mine is all flab mixed with bloat. :haha:

Ladykara~ How is everything going today?

I was disappointed with the mmc that I missed out on a bump. Definitely more bloated with this baby :) this whole pregnancy is completely different in fact

Did i say that there was a lady in a&e when I was and she was 4 weeks pregnant and was there because she felt tired and lazy and as she didn't feel like this with the first 3 she was worried something was wrong... I told her how that's one of the main symptoms... I asked if it was the same dad, she said no this one wasn't, I then explained that different dads can cause totally different pregnancy symptoms... She didn't know tiredness was a symptom ... I'm a little shocked she went to a&e with it, but shows how women worry over different things. X

Oh bless her. She must have really worried to go into a+e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"