Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

That's good to hear, Becca. :)

Awww, she sounds sweet, Ladykara. Good thing you were there to offer helpful insight.

All I could think of is you guys and my other pregnant friends who have had non stop suffered from tiredness ... There was me worried I haven't been tired and there's her in a&e because she is !!! Should have told her to come on here..lol x

Aww Ladykara that's so sweet you were there to help her out.
BeccyBoo sorry about you leaving. I feel like I'm just getting to know people now. I wish you a H&H 9 months. Let's hope we all make it and have out rainbows!!
Rainkat- too funny I live in Victoria BC as well! What a small world. I'm sure that's why you used that name! Lol!!

AFM- feeling slightly queasy today when hungry and starting to get picky about what I eat. Not all of my usual foods are sounding as good as they normally do. Also still quite hungry.

Girlinyork- don't worry about the digi test. I would say if you have symptoms then you know your hcg is rising. Sometimes it takes longer to rise. I hope you feel better.

AFM- feeling slightly queasy today when hungry and starting to get picky about what I eat. Not all of my usual foods are sounding as good as they normally do. Also still quite hungry.

^^^ yep! I'm heading to the grocery store tomorrow for that very reason.

Marathongirl that is too funny! Now I wonder if I know you. Not ready to out myself yet. Nobody knows!!!

In a few weeks we'll have to figure it out. 2 degrees of separation in this town.

I am spending a small fortune on grapes and strawberries. This baby is going to come out looking like a fruit basket

Thank you to all the girls that actually have said something
means alot :hugs:

i will be stalking you all in a different way if you have a journal..
as iv told Bailey but i may still pop in now again for you that haven't
got one

(I never said this group wasn't good etc so please no-one say that as
i never said it i was so happy to find this group after my loss .. its defiantly
not like the massive april thread)

I don't like the massive April thread. There's so many babies coming that there's also so many losses and it scares the bejeezus out of me! Everyday there are one or two more losses. Its hard to stay positive when you see that!

Hi everyone,

Caught up on yesterday's antics, I hope you're all doing well today! And Becyboo, this group is really supportive, so if you do drop back in the future we'll all welcome you with open arms :hugs:

girlinyork - hope you're feeling better about that test now. I only just stopped temping, I was freaking out about 0.3 degree drop...think it was then that I realised it wasn't good for me anymore! And I'm jealous that you're after grapes and strawberries! My head would love them, my stomach just turns at the thought! My drawer at work is currently stuffed with crackers, breadsticks and rich tea biscuits. And my meals are 98% pasta. Eugh. Bless though, oh went out and bought a ridiculous number of ready meals the other day cos it turns out cooking doesn't come so easily when the smell makes you want to run screaming from the house (I think he partly did it cos he thought I might tell you guys about it...he's trying to win oh brownie points....)

ladykara - that was nice of you to comfort the other lady. I had a panic yesterday that I was temporarily not exhausted...all rationality left the building quite some time ago....

AFM, I finally called the hospital again and I still wasn't on their system. I explained I was going on hols and was a bit anxious about getting the scan booked in before I left, and the nice lady booked me an appointment! September 12th!! I still might not have had a booking appointment by then though, which is a bit strange, but at least we'l have seen the bub (all being well, fingers crossed, etc etc etc....). I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it, and how we'd show people the scan pic...then started panicking that there wouldn't be anything there....god knows what I'll be like the day before! 19 days and counting......

xx

Hi girls! Hoping to join you! I noticed some of you were in the April PAL thread also but I thought I'd pop over here too hoping I have a Spring Blossom! I have been nervous about coming over to the PAL thread but for some reason I feel like it's time. I am 8 weeks today and due on April 4th.

Here's a little about me... I have been TTC since 2009. I am 39 (DH is 41) and this is my 5th pregnancy after 4 losses (all D&C's). I have been seeing an RE since my 3rd loss and have been through all of the RPL testing. My doctor has not been able to find a reason for my losses. My 3rd loss was a chromosomal issue. During that pregnancy they found that my pregnant progesterone level was low. By the time we discovered this and started taking the meds I was already about 7 weeks and I think it was too late. I did have 3 scans that time with heartbeats but I was always measuring just over a week behind. That loss was around New Years. After that loss I took a 6 month break, started taking CoQ10 to help my egg quality as well as my prenatals, extra folic acid (Folgard 2.2) and baby aspirin. I also started taking progesterone 5 DPO. Last month I found out that I was pregnant and I am nervously excited, hoping that this will be our sticky bean. I have had 2 scans so far with heartbeats - one at 5w6d and another at 7w6d (yesterday). I seem to be measuring right on track this time and everything looks good (so far!). They did see on my 1st scan this time that my ovaries are not as active as they should be producing progesterone so I am hoping that was my problem, which now should be resolved with the supplements. These next couple weeks will be a critical time for me but I feel more positive this time! Hopefully this will be a H&H 9 months for us all.

I hope you girls don't mind, but I posted my scan pic from yesterday below. If anyone has some to share I would love to see them.

Looking forward to chatting with you girls, I will try to go back and catch up.

Attachments

• 082312_7w6d.jpg
    082312_7w6d.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
cherrytomato, sounds like a right kerfuffle but at least you're sorted now.

Welcome beachchica, looks like everything is going great and that is a gorgeous little bean.

I've just had my scan appointment in the post for 11th October - eek! That's AGES away! I'll be 12 weeks and 1 day by my calculations. Soooo nervous already!

Becy~ I go back and forth a lot about starting a journal, somehow I just can't bring myself to do it. I hope you will pop in on occasion, and I can always say hi through your journal if that's okay with you. :)

Becca~ No kidding about the small fortune part. Not sure if food prices have gone up in the UK but they have here.

Cherry~ That was very nice of your OH to do that, even if it was partly for brownie points. ;) Yay for getting an appointment for a scan and lots of positive thoughts your way, there will be a healthy little rainbow waiting to greet you on the screen. :hugs:

BeachChica~ Welcome! I'm sorry about your losses but congrats on your pregnancy! H&H 9 months to you and great scan pic! I'm not quite sure when I'll actually get a pic to take home, maybe around 10-12 weeks this time. Last time was 6.6 weeks but then again, they're treating this pregnancy differently.

Thanks Becca! Will this be your first scan at 12 weeks?

Yeah, the won't scan me any earlier although I might go into my GP next week and burst into tears and hope he lets me have a reassurance scan

Jerseybean - sorry you are feeling so awful but yay for all the symptoms :thumbup:
Only 4 more weeks for us both hun!! Have you booked your scan yet, mines Sept 20th!! Exactly 4 weeks today!!

hi bailey,

I will be 12 weeks exactly on the 23rd sept... But I am on holiday as from this Sunday for 2 and a bit weeks.. I was at the doctors today and asked her if she could request my scan for either 12/13/14 sep as I am unable to have an early scan, and she said she would request for me but can't promise..
So while I'm on holiday I am going to keep ringing my mother in law to see if the post has come with my date in it!! Can't wait to have a date so I can countdown the days!

BecyBoo - please don't leave, we have all been through the same experiences here, and all need to stick together and help each other when we have bad days... And also celebrate the good days too!
Although this thread isn't as big as the other one, it may mean your post gets overlooked sometimes, and people miss it, because pages get filled so quickly!

Welcome BeachChica!

Hope everyone is okay!
Xxxxx

Sorry you felt overlooked Becyboo. I've felt that way before too. I had a look back and though I can't see what you posted because it's gone, I wonder if yours was overshadowed by Becca's pictures. I am guilty of skimming when I only have a few minutes and easily could have missed it. I hope we can move forward. This seems like a very supportive group of ladies, particularly considering we are all pregnant :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think it's hitting me this morning. I'm hungry but can't think of anything to eat. I want eggs, but the thought of the smell of them cooking is turning me off.

Bailey: do I need to send you something to be added to the first post? I'm not sure where to get the appleseed ticker. I have an account on countdowntopregnancy but I couldn't find the tickers.

I decided to stop staying in and wallowing in worry and go get a herbal tea or something. I caught one whiff of the coffee and ran for the toilets. Hello morning sickness, I did NOT miss you!

I decided to stop staying in and wallowing in worry and go get a herbal tea or something. I caught one whiff of the coffee and ran for the toilets. Hello morning sickness, I did NOT miss you!

Becca you are cracking me up with your comments! Especially the one the other day about your farting! Hahaha at least we can try to make light of these symptoms!

Here's one for you, I basically had to grovel to my husband tonight for us NOT to eat the salad in the fridge I had bought, but for him to drive to the town and get me burger and chips.. Because I "just fancied it, and felt like I deserved a junk food treat!" - he finally caved in and went, had to wait in the queue for the food for 45 mins... Drove home, walked in the door and as soon as I smelt the burger I ran to the toilet and puked! Hahaha he was raging!!
Needless to say I didn't eat the burger, or the chips.... Oops! :haha:

Oh Jerseybean that is too funny! I love my symptoms really :)

I've stashed a chocolate fudge cake aside with some cream and I'm going to go to town on that bad boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->