Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

burgers and fries, chocolate fudge cake, you ladies aren't helping with my plan to eat healthy!

All I could think of this morning was a sausage mcmuffin. This niblet has me wanting grease.

Go to town on that bad boy! HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The problem is, I crave junk food, and eggs, and mcmuffins, and chocolate, cake.. But when I get it.. I don't want it!

Before being pregnant, I used to eat chocolate everyday... Only a little, like a cube of dairy milk a day.. I just love something sweet after my dinner, but since I've been pregnant I've gone right off chocolate, my other half is convinced this baby is for real as I NEVER go a day without chocolate! Haha

I'm craving Irn Bru and Monster munch as well now... And as I live in Denmark, is posing a problem! But it's okay.. I'm off home to Jersey on Tuesday so can get my fill of the, both when I get there! Xxx

Omg, monster munch <3 I have a friend in jersey. She's gone back for the summer and I miss her :(

Omg, monster munch <3 I have a friend in jersey. She's gone back for the summer and I miss her :(

Oh yeah... Pickled onion, beef, or flamin hot! I'm not fussy! Hehe

Really? .. This may sound random, but what's her name? I probably know her as jersey is that small! X

I'll message you. Her name is pretty unique and she probably won't want it posted :)

Yay ms Girlinyork!! Bring on the symptoms.

Rainkat-too funny. Well when we are ready we can maybe see if we know each other? Or not.... ? I'm ok with waiting.

Welcome Beach Chia. All sounds great so far!!!

AFM- Soooo hungry but not sure what to eat???? Feeling lots of pulling and twinges around my belly button. Looking forward to the next few weeks flying by!

I decided to stop staying in and wallowing in worry and go get a herbal tea or something. I caught one whiff of the coffee and ran for the toilets. Hello morning sickness, I did NOT miss you!
:haha: but yay for progress! :D

Here's one for you, I basically had to grovel to my husband tonight for us NOT to eat the salad in the fridge I had bought, but for him to drive to the town and get me burger and chips.. Because I "just fancied it, and felt like I deserved a junk food treat!" - he finally caved in and went, had to wait in the queue for the food for 45 mins... Drove home, walked in the door and as soon as I smelt the burger I ran to the toilet and puked! Hahaha he was raging!!
Needless to say I didn't eat the burger, or the chips.... Oops! :haha:

:rofl: Your poor DH but at least he went out to get it for you. Did he end up eating it? :)

Marathon~ Hope you find something to eat soon!

Ok, now I really want a piece of chocolate cake, thanks a lot! LOL

Beccyboo- will get one started .. You better stalk me if I do..lol x

Welcome beach ( I'll shorten it to that in time so might as well start now..lol) congrats honey . All sounds very positive for you this time round. My levels are low, no heart beat at scan just hope the meds they have given me was done in time, I go back next thurs to see if a heart beat can be seen.... X

Cherry- they still haven't done it ! That's awful !! X

Jersey - Pmsl !!!! Brilliant, but if you can get away with it it can only be allowed when your pregnant x

AFM- no sickness , boobs not so sore, don't feel pregnant at all...but only have less than a week now until I know what's going on. x

Kara :hugs: I'm sure beany is fine and snuggled in. Remember, this is what our bodies are built for x

Girlinyork- I think a few tears couldn't do any harm when you go to the doctor :winkwink: I was always in a panic when I got to my appointments so my doctor would do scans so to calm me.

Rainkat- I feel like that too. Always hungry but the thought of some foods just turns my stomach. When I do eat I only feel like I can eat a little. I have never had this symptoms for any of my other pregnancies so I hope it's a good sign! Also, if you want your own fruit ticker, you can click mine below and it should take you to the site to set up your own. Then just copy and paste the code into your signature. Don't cancel it until you check to make sure it works on here because one of the codes works, the other does not.

You girls are killing me :sick: with all this food talk :rofl:

Ladykara- how far along are you? Hoping everything will be ok. :hugs:

I should be 7+2 today but I think I'm 3 days behind than that, which I'm hoping is the reason why no heart beat could be seen... But because of the lack of feeling pregnant and my past lost I feel prepared for the worse a lot more now, or maybe expecting the worse..lol..

Girlinyork- do what you have to do to give you peace of mind honey..I would do anything to have a mate who is a sonographer right now !!!!! X

Once again I am behind, but hope I am still okay to jump in-

Rainkat, chocolate chocolate chocolate. that's all I can say. Oh, and greasy cheeseburgers, pizza, and more chocolate. So much for trying to stay healthy :(

Ladyykara, keep us posted- fx and I believe everything will turn out fine. I always seem to read the same thing everywhere I look- symptoms are different for everybody, not consistent for most, and totally absent for some.

Mine come and go...this week has been the worst so far, but still not puking or unable to eat. Mostly I just feel uncomfortable and irritable and wow- almost cried on the way to work this morning listening to a story about a muslim rapper. How crazy is that?

How are you ladies doing on the weight gain? I was hoping to keep it at zero until week 12, but I seem to be packing on the pounds. Couldn't have anything to do with the chocolate?

Bad dreams every night...bloating has set in....belly getting bigger but I think just gas and will pop like a balloon if I poke it.

And anxiety. So afraid for that 11 week doppler. I just try to remember, the odds are on my side--already had my bad times, now it's time for the good ones. A bit lonely, too...all the friends that I avoided because they were having babies during my loss have seemed to moved on. All my own fault, I know, just wish I had been more gracious and handled it better.

hugs to all xxxx

"already had my bad times, now it's time for the good ones" very true!

The hormones have well and truly hit me. I was up last night sobbing for the women who have lost their babies recently. Chris called me a softie and cuddled me til I fell asleep where I muttered a running commentary all night of my crazy dreams haha! Where abouts do you live? X

Hi ladies,

Sorry I havent been on for a while - had a bad couple of days. Including really bad cramos last night that scared the life out of me and then oh getting drunk after work rather than coming home so he's not in my good books and my dog had got a limp and I'm really worried about him *sigh*

lady kara - not long now and you will see that your gorgeous bean is perfectly fine, I just know it hun, its just coz it was too early to see a heartbeat last time. I totally understand preparing for the worst though, I am still expecting no heartbeat at my scan and to not be pregnant by October.

girlinyork - I am well jel of how gorgeous and skinny you are!! Makes your bloat look like a gorgeous little bump! Mine just makes me look ft lol, I'm like a weebke lol!! Although my bloat seems to have died down now.

jersey bean - oh i did love that about the burger, so funny! And yay for ms, hope it doesnt get too bad though.

ttc1at34 - aww hun I am sorry you feel lonely! Its hard to see others having healthy babies after a mc, even when you are happy for them. I am feeling bad for a girl at work she has had 4 mcs and the other day she was working with me, a girl who's 24 weeks and a girl who's 28 weeks, must have felt awful for her. I'm sure your friends would understand how you felt, have you tried getting in touch with them? I also felt like my SIL would be annoyed at me the other week, she announced she was pg just a week after my mc. Now she knows I am pg again and we have bought her some baby clothes and I got paranoid that she is thinking "oh shes happy for me now and buying clothes now shes pg again!!" but she wasnt thinking that at all, she was just happy for me.

rainkat - hmmm I thought I had done your ticker, bloody preggo brain I will check lol!! And I dont need anything except your edd which is April 25th I see.

Cherry - oooh so glad you got your scan date!! How exciting!!! I cant wait, I will countdown to yours and then mine will be right after lol!! And the panic is normal. Some days I am happy and think yay I'll be pg at xmas, but yesterday I just couldnt see it, I kept saying "if I'm still pregnant at xmas". The hard side of being PAL.

pinkorblue - hope you are well, is that miracle baby doing ok?

Marathon girl - I am like you, very hungry but dont know what to eat as nothing seems good to me!!

Beach chica - welcome!! so sorry for your losses, but congratulations on this pregnancy and glad it seems to be going well!! Whats your edd hun?

Everyone else I hope you are well, sorry I havent messaged everyone, I have forgotten what I read coz theres so much to catch up on but I hope you are all well!

:hugs: I don't feel gorgeous lol. I'm full of spots and my hair is all lank. Wives tales say baby girls take beauty away from mums so we'll see lol.

Have your cramps eased up? X

Yeah they are fine now, turned out to just be IBS pains as I had really bad diarrhea (sorry tmi). But I was still so scared that it was the beginning of a mc, coz when I mc'd (after medical induction) the cramps caused diarrhea at first cause I know contractions cause you to evacuate your bowels. And I convinced myself it was that. Then I told me oh and instead of coming home straight after work he got pissed with his mates so I'm currently not talking to him. He's really annoying me at the minute, he's acting irresponsible and like he doesnt care. Men!!

aww bailey I'm sorry your oh is being a pain....I think I'd react exactly the same as you if my oh had gone to the pub when I thought I was about to mc. I would be absolutely livid. After the silent treatment I'd just repeatedly ask what part of him thought that was a good idea!! I'm really glad the cramps were a false alarm :hugs:

And I'm glad we can countdown to the scan together! Does anyone else have their 12 week scan in mid-Sept?

ladykara - I've got everything crossed for you hun. Having a scan when you're on the cusp of being able to see a heartbeat or not can be more of a curse than a blessing when it leaves you uncertain... We'll all be thinking of you :hugs:

Ttc1at34 and girlinyork - I was crying at Toy Story 3 last night. Toy Story, for crying out loud....

Beachchica - don't think I've said hello yet...hello!

And as for all those food cravings....eeeesh! I've only had what I could call cravings twice - once for chocolate biscuits (dash to the vending machine at work, felt thoroughly sick for hours afterwards..) and cheese and tomato on toast the other week. I was just saying to oh yesterday I can't remember the last time I was hungry, the quease completely steals my appetite, and then I just feel worse!

AFM, I think my ms is becoming slightly patchier, which oh keeps saying is probably normal, but of course panics me. And - this will be the only time I say this in the history of ever - I wish I was fatter. I've not really had anything in the way of bloating this time. My uterus is supposed to be the size of a grapefruit or something by now. I'm usually a size 8-10 (UK) and I lay flat on my back this morning and tried to feel something even vaguely bump-like and there was nada. Definitely no grapefruit. :nope: Oh well. Maybe next week when I hit double figures something will start happening...

Aw cherry I wouldnt worry about it, i dont have any bloat anymore now either. Dont have the remotest bit of a bump, but then again I have flab to hide it coz im a uk size 14 lol!

My oh is gonna get it in the neck any minute, he's just got up. I have taken my engagement ring off and I am telling him I dont want to marry someone who would rather drink at the pub when his pregnant girlfriend has just told him she is having bad crampos after already having a mc earlier in the year. I know all he will do is say sorry but its gonna take more than that this time. Sorry is just a bloody word to him, I dont think he means it coz he says it and then does the same thing again a few days later.

I don't blame you bailey. I would be livid. First time I mc'd my oh was in town and when I told him I was spotting he came straight home. I hope your oh gets his bloody act together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->