Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Cherrytomato I thought I felt something but it only my constipated bowels hahaha. Ew!

Ladykara- when did you go in for your first scan ? When I went in for mine at 6 weeks the doc told me that If I had come the day before I probably would not have seem the HB, that it has just started beating!

Ttc1- I feel like I am putting on the pounds. I feel hungry all the time even though the though or smell of some foods is really turning my stomach. The anxiety is normal. I am almost in a panic every time I go to the doctor. The joys of RPL. Sorry about your friends. If they are good friends they will understand and take you back. Just tell them you have had a difficult time. :hugs:

Bailey- my Edd is April 4th. The tickers you set up on the front page are great!! Cramps at this stage are definitely scary! I am so in tune to what is going on with my body that every little twitch makes me worry I have IBS too, its awful. Some people say it gets worse when you are pregant. Not looking forward to that!!! ! Sorry about your OH... Men!!!

Cherry- I will have a 10 week scan on sept 6th and an 11 week scan on sept 14th. I will be counting down with you girls! The next couple of weeks will be critical for me! My bloat seems to come and go for me too, not sure where these oranges or grapefruits are either and I am a size 4 so I should def see some thing down there!!! :shrug:

:wave: to everyone else!

Ok ladies, after having a bad couple of days I thought I'de maybe cheer myself up looking at names, and being more positive about this little hobbit. So, as I dont think I can legally name him/her hobbit (I'm sure it would be abuse lol) I was looking at names and struggling!! I do have some names I like but none that I love and oh doesnt like my names anyway lol.

Thought I'd see what everyone elses ideas were and we can compare any useful websites etc!!

My current names are;

Niamh (pronounced Neve)
Caitlyn
Isabelle

Connor
Kiefer
Thatcher
Sebastian (ruined by stupid 50 shades now though)
Riley

Cherrytomato I thought I felt something but it only my constipated bowels hahaha. Ew!

haha... Last week i tried the same lying down trick and I was like 'Mike! (oh) I think I can feel a bump! Feel!' and he came over and we were all grinny cos there was definitely Something There. Then I went to the loo. Afterwards I had to say to him, 'umm..you know that 'bump' earlier? Not so much a bump..'

'You made me think your poo was my unborn child?!!'

(tmi...sorry! But it made me laugh...)

Beachchica - ooo lots of scans! I'm glad we can count down together :) It's good that you get so many scans when you've been through so much to get where you are. Sounds like all you ladies in the US get monitored more closely than we do over here. But then again the health care system is a bit different I guess!

bailey - has your oh repented yet? I really hope he's trying to make it up to you. Everything seems 10 times worse when your hormones are up the spout anyway so I hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing ok today xx

Bailey, men are just clueless sometimes...I am sure it's not that he didn't care, it probably just didn't even occur to him that something serious may have been going on because sometimes they can't see things until they're hit in the face with it.

I like the name Connor...Caitlyn is also pretty, especially with that spelling.

TMI:
So now I am totally freaking out again- just had an extremely painful b.m. and lo and behold, brown/faint pink spotting again (I'm certain it came from the baby hole). Should I call my doc and ask for a scan? Also symptoms are gone again this morning. Anyone else dealing with occasional spotting?

hugs to all xxx

Ok ladies, after having a bad couple of days I thought I'de maybe cheer myself up looking at names, and being more positive about this little hobbit. So, as I dont think I can legally name him/her hobbit (I'm sure it would be abuse lol) I was looking at names and struggling!! I do have some names I like but none that I love and oh doesnt like my names anyway lol.

Thought I'd see what everyone elses ideas were and we can compare any useful websites etc!!

My current names are....

oooooo NAMES! Yay!

I'm rubbish with names. I've tried a few with oh but the ones I like, he scrunches his nose up at.

Lovely list of names though bailey :) Y'know, I never knew that was how you pronounced Niamh! One of my friends just named her son Sebastian so it took it off the table for us. And my best friend has a niece called Riley so I guess you could use that if it's a girl or a boy!

My mum had a thing about not giving my sister or I names that could be shortened...I don't know why. I think she wanted to make sure we were called the names SHE HAD CHOSEN (she's a bit like that...) I think I'd almost rather our kids had names that had some flexibility so they could stamp a bit of themselves on there...

What does your oh think about names? Or is he not getting a say at the moment...

Ttc1at34 - so sorry you're having a stressful time :hugs:

What time is it where you are? Is it worth leaving it a couple of hours and seeing if it happens next time you go to the bathroom? Are you getting stomach pains? Some spotting can be entirely normal so it might be nothing at all, and brown sounds like old blood so could just have been dislodged courtesy of the other shifting in your insides?

My symptoms are definitely coming and going more now. And tend not to be there in the morning after a good night's sleep...could that be happening with you?

If it would help you feel better I don't think there's any harm in calling your doctor for some reassurance xxxxx

Yeah I agree with Cherry ttc1at34, I dont think you should panic as spotting is perfectly normal in pregnancy especially as its brown, and I know this is tmi, but when I went for BM whilst bleeding for mc, whenever I pushed it caused more blood to come out, I reckon you just had a bit of normal spotting that the pushing of BM helped to dislodge. Have you dtd recently? Apparently that can cause the cervix to bleed a tad but its nothing to worry about. If you get a lot more or it goes red I would go to a&e though, but I'm sure thats not the case. And I was also panicking about symptoms disappearing, I think that being PAL can take all the joy out of pregnancy. Plus you are getting closer to the 2nd tri and so symptoms will start to ease soon anyway, maybe its that hun xxxxx

Cherry - I love the name Niamh but my oh doesnt :-( and Kiefer, I love Irish names, coz mines Irish lol, so I love having a unique name and want my kids names to be unique too. I love the name Bella but our niece is called Stella so I dont think it would sound good. I dont know where to look for good names though cox all the sites give weird names or the most popular names, neither of which I want lol

Cherry, I think have noticed that my symptoms seem to be better after a long night's sleep, so maybe that's it. I don't have any stomach pains or cramping; it was just a bit of brown mixed into the normal creamy white discharge (sorry for TMI!). And it seems to be just about gone again already, mostly clear now.

Haven't dtd either, though I had the same spotting the day after my 7week ultrasound where we saw the heartbeat. So I know for sure this was going on while the baby was proof positive 100% alive....I know I read that spotting can be normal---do you ladies really think it's true?

I'm so tempted to beg for another scan, just to reassure myself. Argghh, this is so stressful!

Kiefer is a nice name...I'm a big fan of nicknames myself, I agree with Cherry- seems to add a bit of personality/individuality.

Currently 11:00 here- I live in Minnesota, fall colors just starting to come out now. My favorite time of year :)

Thanks so much for your encouragement and support :hugs:

Aw it sounds beautiful where you are!! Its dreary and rainy here, typcial English weather!!

A friend of mine had what she was periods until 2nd tri, she didnt know she was pg until 12 weeks!! So i guess its deffo possible to bleed or spot and by fine!

Ttc~ :hug: No one can predict how they'll feel, act, ect. after they lose a child. You did what you felt was best for you when you lost your little one, anyone who hasn't gone through it themselves wouldn't truly understand. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit lonely though, maybe if you feel up to it, try to get in touch with them. :flower: I agree, if it will put you at ease, you should contact your doctor.

Bailey~ Oh no, I hope those cramps have settled down. Sorry your DH is being less than helpful right now. :hugs: Sending healing vibes to your dog, sorry to hear he's limping, I hope he'll be okay. I'm okay, hoping the scan tomorrow reveals little miracle is growing in the right spot but honestly, I'm dreading my OB visit on Monday. It's approaching the time to discuss cerclage placement. I've already expressed my fears and concerns of the tvc not being enough to prevent my cervix from opening, but my concerns are always brushed off. That's why I was willing to go out of state to pay for the cerclage I wanted. It's so hard talking to people about it because no one understands.

Cherry~ :hugs:

Ladykara~ Think of you! xxxxxx

Beach~ :wave:

No weight gain for me, actually I lost a couple of pounds..

Aww, the girls names are adorable Bailey, I've always liked Riley too! :)

Pinkorblue, i really hope they will pay attention to your concerns, just be firm with them! Are you in the US, does that mean you have to pay insurance for your healthcare? I would just demand that they listen and make sure they are giving you the best help they cn.
Praying for a little sticky bean on your scan tomorrow!!

Thank you, Bailey. Yep, I'm in the US and we do pay for our insurance. Sigh, it really is emotional being PAL.. I'm all the more thankful for you ladies. :hugs:

You know, I think I'm going to take a page out of your book and find something to cheer me up. :)

You shoudl try reading the funny birth stories thread, I'm reading some now and although some are scary they are quite amusing. They are in the labour and birth forum

Pinkorblue, I'd keep requesting the cerclage until you get it!

Ttc1, the spotting is probably caused by the straining but for your piece of mind run it by your doctor xx

You're both right, I have to be firm and request until they listen. My emotions are just all over the place..

PinkorBlue-sorry for you being so emotional. It goes with the territory!! Praying hard for you that you will see your sticky bean tomorrow. I agree I would push for what you believe in. People don't give us women enough credit for our instincts.
Bailey- so sorry that your fiancé wasn't being very supportive. Men can just be so insensitive sometimes.

Ttc- sorry about feeling lonely. I totally understand about the way you were with your friends. One of my co- workers gf was pregnant at the same time as I was last year. He announced it and that it was an 'accident'. They were trying to time things and not get pregnant, yeah well guess who had a healthy baby. I was so resentful when I had my mc I couldn't even talk about it with him. When the baby was born she brought him to the office and I couldn't even p

I sent my post by accident. I couldn't even look at the baby. I feel bad but what do you do? I think your friends would understand.

AFM- cycling between feeling fine and feeling terrified. It's so hard to be PAL. I think I will stop temping as well as the fluctuations freak me out. Feeling still quite hungry and nauseous when I'm hungry. Super tired today. Do you think my kids would mind if I just lay on the couch all day?

Thank you, Marathon. :hugs: We really aren't given enough credit sometimes. I heard about temp fluctuations, I retired my bbt right after I took that hpt in my avatar. How old are your kids?

Marathongirl, stop temping. Seriously :) Jessica28 on here is 15 weeks pregnant after a loss and was freaking out over her temps until everyone made her stop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->