Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Bailey - I like the names you've choosen! I also like Aiden for a boy. A friend of ours has a son by that name so it's out for us.

Cherry- :rofl: I was laughing so hard when I read your posts. Yes lots of scans for me. My RE has been really good on monitoring me closely after my 3rd loss.

Ttc1- like the others said, if you had sex or did anything strenuous it could cause the spotting. If it turns red at all I would definitely insist on going in for a scan. I started spotting last time over New years and had to talk to an on call doctor. They told me not to come in unless it was heavy. I went 3 days before I could see my regular doctor due to the holiday and by then I was full on miscarrying. I will never wait again.

Marathongirl- I just stopped temping too. It's hard when you're used to doing it but I think it's better to keep those stress levels down! I'm just laying onto couch today too so u say go for it!!!

Beachchica, I had my d+c on the same day you had your last miscarriage

Pinkorblue my kids are 10 and almost 9. They are 14 months apart. My dd is the older and Ds younger. They are very active in sports so once hockey season starts in 2 weeks my weekends will be very busy. That's why I'm thinking that today is a good couch day!

Marathon~ Nice, I have a 10 year old too. :) In that case, I would definitely declare today couch day for you! ;)

Yeah, beany died on new year's eve and I found out new year's day. This new year's eve I'll be 22 week pregnant though - yay!

Bailey - I like the names you've choosen! I also like Aiden for a boy. A friend of ours has a son by that name so it's out for us.

I got really confused then Beach coz I dont remember putting Aiden lol, but then I realise you were just saying you like that name lol but it is a lovely name. Its always such a pain when you like a name and someone else already has it lol!!

Hope all you ladies are well, I cant sleep boo!

Thanks for adding me Bailey :flower:

I was out running errands today and had to unbutton my jeans to sit in the car. I know it's just bloating but it still made me happy :haha:

Nervously stepping over to join you ladies. Got my BFP yesterday and confirmed with a digi this morning 1-2 weeks pregnant!

My EDD is 4th May 2013. Hope that qualities me for a spring blossom? Too nervous to start a May thread.

Yay storm!! Congrats!!! So happy for you!! I will add you a ticker to the first page, and of course you can join, we purposely named the group Spring Blossoms so we could have more ladies join us!!

Afternoon ladies how are we all today?

I have been feeling very tired and a little sick this afternoon so I'm gonna go have a lovely nap which seems such a waste of sunshine as its glorious outside for a change but I am so sleepy!!

Ooh and I have a few more names for thought (just a few :rofl:)

Nathaniel
Taylor
Lucas
Xander
Ethan
Samuel
Charlie
Mitchell
Parker
Evan
Rhys
Brogan

Layla
Ysobel
Elayna
Ellie
Lexi
Bethanie
Elisa
Isobel
Eloise
Hope
Paige
Erin
Sheridan
Elysia
Mollie
Megan

Do you think I've got enough to choose from lol!!! My faves at the mo are Eloise and Nathaniel.

Ladies there are so many of us now!! And loads of raspberries!!

SO who has any important appointments this week? Sorry I have the memory of a goldfish at the best of times let alone adding baby brain to that!!

Aw they are lovely Cheryl, I love Harrison but oh has vitoed it. We have agreed that any names we each really dont like automatically gets a vito, like on an episode of Friends lol. He has also vitoed Thatcher and Noah boo. But the list above are the ones we both agree on. I came up with them all though lol. He has only come up with Daisy and I vitoed it coz I think it sounds silly with his last name lol.

I like Paige, Erin and Xander. I suggested those to OH and he won't use them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->