Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I'm quite lucky that he likes those names, but I think he's only saying that for now, I think the closer we get to the baby arriving the more he'll vito lol!!

I'd love Lucas and Layla together if I had twins (obviously if I had one of each)

Thank you for the welcome!

I love the name Elysia it is one of my top girls names. We really struggled with girl's names when we had Aviana but found one we loved!

I actually need to update my picture of her but don't think I can from my phone.

Congrats Storm!! And welcome. I saw you on the Feb PAL thread. I was quietly stalking and didn't have the courage to post. I had a mc on June 24 just before you. Here's hoping these are our sticky beans! At least I felt I had the courage to post this time. It just felt right so maybe that's a good sign?

Hi Marathongirl (from your name I am guessing you are a more energetic exerciser than me!). Sorry for your losses and thank you for the welcome. I am pleased that you felt able to post this time. I actually feel more positive about this pregnancy than my last. Fingers crossed these are our sticky beans!

Congrats and welcome to SB, Storm! :flower: You have an adorable little girl!

Bailey~ Nice list! ;) I like Xander and Elayna. :)

Kind of hard to tell since I had to look at a bunch of small, distorted screen shots after getting redressed while the ultrasound tech was on the phone. Looks like a sac and yolk sac has appeared somewhere in there but I won't know for sure until tomorrow. Lousy code of silence! :dohh:

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. I have just got back from spending the weekend in shakespeare country.... It was lovely but missed the kids..

Beach- yes I was about 6 weeks, the lady wasn't too worried, but I googled it ( which we all know just causes more worry) and American women were saying when they went for their scan at 6 weeks and didn't get a heart beat their doctors were saying they should get it by now and trying to book them in for a d&c the next day !!!! X

Storm- congrats and welcome honey x

So many beautiful names ! I have so many for girls but only the name Taylor for a boy..... I said to hubby we would be stuck if we had twin boys..

I feel as pregnant as a pebble !!! No sickness, no sore boobs, nothing ! If it wasn't for my bloated belly ( which to be honest Is this size anyway, it just when your pregnant you let it out more) I wouldn't even know I was.. I have convinced myself so much that's it's over that I think I'm at peace with it now... Sounds crazy I know and hubby refuses to talk about it..

X

Ladykara~ :hugs: Thinking of you and hope your next scan shows a healthy little spring bean. <3

Pinkorblue your us sounds promising! Can't wait for an update tomorrow.
Lady- I understand how you feel but please don't give up hope! I'm sending you all of my positive vibes for your next scan!

Storm- thanks. I feel more positive this time too. One day at a time right? Are you going to get blood work or an early scan?

Felt quite nauseous this morning so was weirdly happy about that. Does anyone feel really irritated right now? I just feel I've got no patience or tolerance for anything.

Hello!

Storm - I'm so glad that you are feeling more positive about this pregnancy! Same question as above, will you be getting any bloods or early scans done?

Lady kara - I am really hoping that what you have read from American doctors is poppy cock! Did you actually know your exact ovulation date? I really really hope that all is well and there will be little gummy bear beanie there when you have your next scan. When is it again? (sorry goldfish memory). And dont worry about lack of symptoms hun, I really dont think that always signifies bad things.

Pinkorblue - glad it seems to look ok hun, why coulnt they tell you at the scan what was going on? I'm confused, the tech at my scan was the person who told me everything. Do they have to have a doctor tell you it all where you are?

Marathon girl - I'm glad you felt you could post on here and become a spring blossom :flower:

Becca - hows things today hun, is chris still being a sweetie?

AFM - just been for a 2 hour nap coz I was shattered again. I'm having to do a wake shift tomorrow which I may find very hard so I'm going to try and stay up really late tonight so I can sleep all day tomorrow!!
And I'm 9 weeks tomorrow eeeek!! I'm starting to get really panicky now!!

Chris is always a sweetie. He said goodbye to the baby before leaving for work this morning. He walked home in the rain and put dinner on for me and then cuddled up to me on the sofa. He's now bringing me ice lollies for my sickness :)

Awww bless him! Thats so lovely. Meanwhile I havent even heard from my oh lol! To be fair he's at work and probably busy.

One day at a time indeed.

Got to book a doctors appointment and see. However, all shut till Tuesday! Hopefully I will get an appointment for Thursday or Friday and will know more then. I was told when I had my second mc that they will give me a seven week scan but that typically they don't do blood tests.

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in! I had a MMC at 9 weeks (had ultrasound on June 13th that reveled an empty sac and passed everything naturally June 16th)

I just got my BFP on August 21st at 10dpo (had Very very faint shadow lines at 8dpo) I have my first appointment Sept 4th and I'm terrified :-/ my boobs don't hurt continuously yet I have been having vivid dreams and craving meats (something I did with DS2) I'm just praying for symptoms because with our loss I didn't have any :-/

Hello Amanda and congrats on the bfp.

My breast pain has fluctuated but I am bring constantly reassured that its normal :hugs:

Hi Amanda and welcome! Congratulations! Your boys look beautiful!

Whats your edd, I will add you a ticker if you like to the front page. Its so hard being PAL isnt it, every symptom or lack of symptoms make you worry! But I think that we feel it all so much more and are so much more aware when PAL, the cravings and vivid dreams are both excellent signs though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->