Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Lol, welcome ttcbabyisom!! So happy for you!! I wanted to invite you here coz I love the other thread we chat on but sometimes feel bad talking about being pg when others on there are still ttc whereas here I can complain about ms or lack of ms without upsetting anyone (the ladies on that thread would always say that they dont mind anyway coz they are all so lovely lol but I always feel bad).

Yes you are a teeny bit pregnant lol, such an awesome bfp on that frer (on the other thread) was that only 11dpo?? Very good!!

Lol, welcome ttcbabyisom!! So happy for you!! I wanted to invite you here coz I love the other thread we chat on but sometimes feel bad talking about being pg when others on there are still ttc whereas here I can complain about ms or lack of ms without upsetting anyone (the ladies on that thread would always say that they dont mind anyway coz they are all so lovely lol but I always feel bad).

Yes you are a teeny bit pregnant lol, such an awesome bfp on that frer (on the other thread) was that only 11dpo?? Very good!!

Thank you so much for inviting me to this forum. I'm with you, now that I got my bfp, i definitely don't want to rub it in their faces...that was still me just last week...before i knew, you know?! So i get it! I just wanted to give them my news and now this can be my new home...of course will need to check back on those pages for any questions and to thank peeps for their congrats! :)

Did you see the digi bfp? that one is the most impressive in my eyes since it's only at 9 dpo...crazy! but yes, the frer was only 11 dpo...love it!

Welcome Amanda and tccbaby who is just 5 mins pregnant Pmsl... That made me chuckle... Congrats to you both x

Can I say sorry for my post, I know we are all worrying and I didn't help...I tried to tell my mate who just gets angry with me for being so negative, and my husband switches off...I guess it's how I cope x

Yeah a cb bfp at 9dpo is really good!! They arent as sensitive as frers so either you have an early implanter or it could be twins!! Either way it shows that your hcg levels are excellent!!

Ive added your ticker!!

Amanda - I will add your ticker as soon as I get your edd hun, welcome again to the group xx

Lady kara - dont be so silly!! The whole point of this group is so that we can express our worries, fears, joys and excitement with ladies who feel exactly the same and to give and receive support. Any worry you have please dont feel you cant say it on here, or how you feel because however you feel we all understand xxxxx

Kara, if you have any worries you can always voice them to us xx

My EDD is May 4th, 2012 :-D
My birthday is May 8th!

Experiencing a loss makes all those icky preggo symptoms seem like the best feelings in the world! Haha :) Thank you ladies for such a warm welcome!

Yeah a cb bfp at 9dpo is really good!! They arent as sensitive as frers so either you have an early implanter or it could be twins!! Either way it shows that your hcg levels are excellent!!

Ive added your ticker!!

Amanda - I will add your ticker as soon as I get your edd hun, welcome again to the group xx

Gosh, you just got me so excited and made me smile huge! :) I'd be happy with WHATEVER! Thanks for adding my ticker. Now...let's hope i get to keep it.

ttcbabyisom - yes you will get to keep it hun, PMA lol, this is your sticky bean hun, they are all our sticky beans :flower:

Amanda - aw what a lovely birthday present that will be!! Your ticker is added, and you are ticker twins with Storm :thumbup:

Ttcbaby when is your EDD? I'm just a teeny bit preggers too! I found out on Aug 19 at 8dpo (shadow lines on wondfo), faint lines on wondfo 9 dpo, and PREGNANT on CB Digi on Aug 21st! I never even had a period since my MMC! I also started taking Vitex two weeks before I ovulated so I owe this pregnancy to God and vitex! :-D

Omgosh thank you so much!!!!! I'm so excited to have found this support! We are on our way home from a vacation since Thursday and I haven't gotten to test since Thursday morning so I can't wait to get home and pee on a stick and see how dark my lines are now!!!!! :-D

Lol, its funny how everyone here has a POAS addiction lol, thankfully mine has been cured now :rofl: now I'm a symptom spotting addict instead....everything gets attributed to baby now, even dandruff lol, coz I never had it before being pregnant lol!!

Oh no! Becca what kind of bleeding? Is chris with you? :hugs: Try and remember that bleeding in pregnancy is fairly common and normal and does not mean the worst hun> Praying its all ok for you hun xxxxxxxxx

Does anyone feel really irritated right now? I just feel I've got no patience or tolerance for anything.

Me. It happens more often at the hospital though, I swear the second I set foot in the parking lot, total mental shift. I'm starting to scare people. :haha:

Chris is always a sweetie. He said goodbye to the baby before leaving for work this morning. He walked home in the rain and put dinner on for me and then cuddled up to me on the sofa. He's now bringing me ice lollies for my sickness :)

:thumbup::thumbup: for Chris! Oh no, Becca, praying hard for you, hun. xxxxxxx

Bailey~ I think in a lot of ways, the UK has a better maternity system than America. They can't say anything for liability reasons, but a little reassurance wouldn't hurt, I mean it's not like they don't know what they're looking at. Depending on what's going on, you can get sent back to the OB office while the results are brought up rather quickly. In most cases, you have to wait for your appointment or your OB can call with the results. Yay for almost 9 weeks!!! :happydance: and :hugs:

Ladykara~ No apologies, totally what Bailey and Becca said, that's what we're here for. You have every right to vent your feelings, no one knows better than we do how stressful PAL can be.

Amanda~ Welcome aboard and congrats!!! :)

ttcbaby~ Woohooo for a bfp on a Friday, what a great start to your weekend! Congrats!! :D

Yeah I suppose the nhs is better in that way pinkorblue, although I havent received any reassurance or tests and am having to wait until 12 weeks, but i suppose i just have to be patient.

becca I hope you are alright xxxxx

Becca-is it fresh blood ? Clots? With or without cramps ? I know I have already said this but I bled ( poured) out, I literally sat in the bath thinking or was over, with cramps and clots... And she was perfectly fine... But I know no matter what you will think the worse. If it was day time I would suggest go to a&e as they could scan you but they may keep u in or send you home and come back when scan people contact you...thinking of you honey, keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->