Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Becca I really hope it's not the end, and I hope you aren't alone right now xxxxxx

Stay in bed if you can hon.... They suggested a hot water bottle to me. Any cramps with it ? I know how upsetting it is...and I have been thinking about you since you posted. If you do go to a&e they may be able to tell if your cervix is closed or open... Was it you who's MIL is a nurse ? X

No she's not a nurse. I'm on bed rest. I've had some dull cramping and aches. I just don't have a good feeling about this :(

Becca~ Still praying for you, sweetie and glad you aren't by yourself. xxxx

Hugs to you Becca!!!! I'm praying for you and your family sweetie! I'm hoping your bean is okay!!

Ttcbaby when is your EDD? I'm just a teeny bit preggers too! I found out on Aug 19 at 8dpo (shadow lines on wondfo), faint lines on wondfo 9 dpo, and PREGNANT on CB Digi on Aug 21st! I never even had a period since my MMC! I also started taking Vitex two weeks before I ovulated so I owe this pregnancy to God and vitex! :-D

Hi EMTAmanda! Just going by my last period, it would be May 9, 2013. Congrats to you too!!! Here's to this being our rainbow babies! I owe mine to God and Progesterone/Prometrium and possibly the several other natural remedies I tried this cycle. Feel free to stalk my chart. It's fun!

Oh no Becca. I'm praying so hard for you. I hope your little beany is ok. I'm glad you are not alone as well.

doesn't look good. Woken up and all my symptoms are gone

Aw Becca thinking of u Hun... :hugs: call epu and demand a scan of bloods Hun...xx

Thinking of you Becca. Cheryl is right - call the EPU and they should check your bloods. They were very good with me last time.

I agree Becca, try and call an emergency doctor or epu again and insist on being seen, its not right that they make you wait until Wednesday. Big big hugs hun xxxxxxxxx

Oh Becca I'm so sorry you're going through this. We're all here for you whatever happens. Just look after yourself and keep Chris close xxxx :hugs: xxxx

I called the epu and they're jam packed. They've given me first priority on cancellations and told me to keep the sac in a Tupperware box if I pass it and bring it in for tests

I called the epu and they're jam packed. They've given me first priority on cancellations and told me to keep the sac in a Tupperware box if I pass it and bring it in for tests

oh hun I am so so sorry :nope:

I don't have any words of comfort but send lots of :hugs:

Oh Becca :hugs: Are there any other hospitals you could go to? I wish there was more we could do...a board like this can only do so much but we're all thinking of you xxxxx

I am not religious Becca but I'm still praying to whoever or whatever (the universe?) that this is just a terrible scare for you. Please you and chris look after each other and keep us posted. As all the other ladies have said we are all here and thinking of you xxxxxxx

Thank you everyone. Your kind words mean so much to me :cry: :hugs: I'm cramping up now and it really feels like a miscarriage. It's upsetting because about an hour ago my symptoms hit with a vengeance. I'm so frightened I'll never get to be a Mummy :(

Becca- A&E took my bloods and had results back in a hour..could this be a option ? Has the bleeding stopped yet ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->