Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

:nope: I have such serious doubts. Even before the losses I always thought I'd never be a mum

Hun I kno u think tht the now but u will be one...x

My hubby sent me an article the other day from the paper saying

The reason woman hav recurrent Miscarrages is because we are super fertile and fertilise the bad embryos tht most woman would not fertilise... So most woman will hav babies if they hav had previous Miscarrages.

A nurse told me falling pg is the hard part and if u can fall pg any problems can be fixed, but if u can't fall pg u are more likly not to hav a baby cause of unexplained infertility...x

Sorry for the novel but there is light at the end of the tunnel Becca u will hav a baby.. I'd try and get bloods done or try another hospital. Xx

Other hospitals are so far away. I'm not sure that bloods would put my mind at rest because they'd call me back in on Wednesday to check the levels and I'll be in anyway then for a scan

Has the bleeding stopped ? If you put a post in 3rd tri asking how many have bleed in first tri, you will see that it's common, I know you are preparing for the worse right now i think All women do, only one full day left before you have a scan... But hope they get a cancellation for you..you will be a mum honey, and there is still a good chance it will be in April x

Whoa! I missed a lot since yesterday so I will try to catch up!

Ladykara – 6 weeks is def early so it could be that you’re a couple days off. I think you will see it at your next scan. Don’t worry about the symptoms. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!! :thumbup:

GirlinYork –Oh no! Thinking of you. I had bleeding this pregnancy too, it completely freaked me out but when I went in to see the doc he said everything was fine. I hope that’s the case for you too! :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFPS! :flower:

Becca~ I've been thinking of you all night. :hugs: Still praying and hoping a cancellation happens so you can get into the hospital. xxxxxxxxx

I passed something big. I took the remains into hospital and they said the sac was empty. So it was probably a blighted ovum. Got a scan at 9.50am tomorrow to check everything is gone. Thanks everyone for being so nice and positive :hugs:

Girlinyork- words can not express how sorry I am... I am so sad.....Sending my love to you both... Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I posted in your journal already but again, I'm sorry you're going through this. :cry: Keeping you and Chris in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

GirlinYork - I posted on the other thread too but I am so so sorry :sad1:

I'm sooooo tired today! I guess that's a good thing though. With our loss I had plenty of energy.

Girlinyork, my thoughts and prayers are with you, I know you are going through such a hard time right now. When you get through this moment, please don't give up hope- I've read plenty of posts from women who've had three or more MC and go on to have babies. Also, BO is one of the least likely types off MC to be caused by a recurring issue- it's usually just a freak accident and sometimes people are unlucky enough to get it more than once.

I am so sorry for your loss, hun xxxx

I am going in for a scan in one hour because of the bleeding I've had...I can feel the anxiety and dread welling up in me and I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. I'm so afraid of another MMC.

Bailey, I like your idea of posting a thread for those who have had bleeding- this would be a great comfort to me right now, to hear from others that this is normal.

Welcome, Amanda, Storm, babyisom- so happy to see you here, congrats on your BFPs!

Girlinyork- my symptoms seem to change every day. Two days ago--nothing. Yesterday, horrible nausea....today, no nausea at all. Don't panic about the symptoms, it's just misleading and stressful. I know it's so hard not to worry when you feel normal :( What a cruel joke we all have been through xxxx

I so badly want my baby but I never want another miscarriage. It depends on which is stronger - my fear of miscarriage or my want of a baby

hun, you have been through this already and you are stronger than you think. Don't let fear get in the way of your dreams....but anyway, you shouldn't worry about having to make that decision now. Give yourself some time to heal, and you might feel differently.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Becca - I felt the same after my second and then I realised that no matter what pain I have to go through to get my rainbow I will face it. You are stronger than you know. All women are.

Becca please don't give up hope. You will be a Mommy one day.

TTC1- thinking about you for your scan. Hoping all is well with your little bean.

WElcome to the newbies!! Congrats on your BFP's!!

Becca- I was the exact same, I kept saying I can't do this again, but I did and you will too honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->