Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Becca- please don't give up hope, I have had 4 losses and I am still here chugging along just taking it one day at a time. It HAS to work out for us at some point. Even after each of my awful MC, I keep trying hoping that one day I will get my rainbow. I have made changes to my meds with each pregnancy and I am hoping that one of these times I have the right fix for my issues. If you have any question or just someone to vent to feel free to PM me.

Ttc1- how did you make out with your appointment?

Amanda- I am exhausted too! By 7pm I am pooped! I have a class starting back next week that is supposed to go until 10pm, I don't know how I'm going to make it!!! :dohh:

Beach chica, thank you for your inspiring confidence and positivity- I truly believe things will work out for you this time, and you'll be rewarded for your patience :)

Scan was- amazing! I went in fully expecting the worst, and instead we saw a perfect nine-week old baby complete with wiggling arms and a heart rate of 173! I couldn't believe it when I saw it move, it finally sunk that I might not lose this little one :)

Doc said spotting can be caused by any type of abdominal strain, said she doesn't worry about brown spotting in general if it's just light.

I think nine weeks is a big milestone- I may actually have some confidence now :)

hugs to all xxxxx

Scan was- amazing! I went in fully expecting the worst, and instead we saw a perfect nine-week old baby complete with wiggling arms and a heart rate of 173! I couldn't believe it when I saw it move, it finally sunk that I might not lose this little one :)

Doc said spotting can be caused by any type of abdominal strain, said she doesn't worry about brown spotting in general if it's just light.

I think nine weeks is a big milestone- I may actually have some confidence now :)

hugs to all xxxxx

Congrats! That sounds wonderful :cloud9:

Becca~ Your rainbow will come, don't let go of your dream to become a mom. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ttc~ That's such great news!! :)

Beach~ :flower:

I'm off for my scan to make sure everything is gone. I'm going to say goodbye and good luck because I'll be taking a break from the internet so Chris and I can heal and come to terms with things and make decisions on where to go from here:hugs: thank you everyone for being so amazing. I bet your babies will be beautiful

Girlinyork- love and hugs honey, hope to speak to you again once you guys have healed... Thinking of you both xx

TTC- really pleased the scan went well honey... At least you can sleep and not worry now...x

Oh Becca - I am so, so sorry! Good luck to you! Take some time to heal and then come back, it will happen for you! :hugs:

TTC1 - That's great news :yipee: Do you have a pic to post?

Becca~ Thinking of you and Chris. Take all the time you need and hope to see you again, hun. :flower: :hugs:

Thinking of you Becca.

Ttc - great news! Must be lovely to see

Beach chica, thank you for your inspiring confidence and positivity- I truly believe things will work out for you this time, and you'll be rewarded for your patience :)

hugs to all xxxxx

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm off for my scan to make sure everything is gone. I'm going to say goodbye and good luck because I'll be taking a break from the internet so Chris and I can heal and come to terms with things and make decisions on where to go from here:hugs: thank you everyone for being so amazing. I bet your babies will be beautiful

I'm just so so sorry again girl...you just hang in there and you can Chris take your time to heal and we'll be here when you return. Hugs sweetie. :hugs:

Becca - I really hope that you and Chris are ok and can come to terms with your losses together and become stronger as a couple, I know that it may not seem it now but you will make it through and I am sure you will be a mother and an amazing one at that. Good luck hun, and I hope that I will see you on here again sometime in the future with your rainbow baby xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Ttc1at34 - thats is awesome news huni I am so happy for you!! And yay for the confidence that is amazing!! :happydance:

Beach - I admire your courage hun, and taking each day at a time is the best way, this is your rainbow baby hun I can feel it

Lady kara - how are you feeling now hun? How long until the scan?

Cheryl - hope the ms isnt too bad for you today

Tawn - hi hope you are enjoying time with your family

Everyone else I hope you are well!! How is everyone feeling today? Any milestones pased, scans this week etc?

AFM - my boobs are mega sore today!! They feel like they have grown a cup size overnight!!

Well I've never got this far b4 so I'm getting excited :) I'm a proper blueberry

Becca - I really hope that you and Chris are ok and can come to terms with your losses together and become stronger as a couple, I know that it may not seem it now but you will make it through and I am sure you will be a mother and an amazing one at that. Good luck hun, and I hope that I will see you on here again sometime in the future with your rainbow baby xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Ttc1at34 - thats is awesome news huni I am so happy for you!! And yay for the confidence that is amazing!! :happydance:

Beach - I admire your courage hun, and taking each day at a time is the best way, this is your rainbow baby hun I can feel it

Lady kara - how are you feeling now hun? How long until the scan?

Cheryl - hope the ms isnt too bad for you today

Tawn - hi hope you are enjoying time with your family

Everyone else I hope you are well!! How is everyone feeling today? Any milestones pased, scans this week etc?

AFM - my boobs are mega sore today!! They feel like they have grown a cup size overnight!!

I don't even get my HCG levels check until NEXT Tuesday! That's forever away! They want me to have a missed period first. This is a little stressful. I will be testing a couple of times before that day to make sure it still says PREGNANT! :)

Ttcbabyisom I must have done around 20 tests since my BFP just to see the lines get darker lol..x

Way to go, Cheryl! Congrats on becoming a blueberry! :)

Ttcbaby~ I hope the week flies by for you so you can get your blood work done.

Bailey~ Sorry for the mega sore boobs, but yay for symptoms! ;)

Scan results came back for me... ticker is right on! My sweetpea came out of hiding with a heartbeat! :happydance:

Pinkorblue- that's fab news so pleased for you honey xxx

I have a friend who was 9 days ahead of me we were pg buddies, the exact same morning I woke up feeling not pregnant anymore she also felt the same, we have been saying how we both have now come to terms with the lose but just need it confirmed, I have scan thurs so I'm ok but hers wasn't until the 20th of sep, she demanded a scan done via her doctor today and has messaged me to say it had died the same time as she woke up not feeling pregnant. I had hoped she was wrong and that would give me some hope I am...

I had no sickness at all , until I was in asda today and a guy with his mum stood next to me and they stunk, it was the worse smell EVER I have been so sick since x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->